Old Hags Club

I am 48 and lovin it... and would be HONORED if ever nominated to be inducted into the "Old Hags Club"!!!!

I would proudly wave that flag!
I am going to be 43 on my next bday and am a Glam-Ma (thanks Majichands) x2 now, guess that means I should definitely be in the Old Hags Club! Funny, I feel much sexier and more confident in my skin now than I ever have in my life. Thanks to all you gents who appreciate what us "OLD" gals bring to the table, or on it/under it!
I am going to be 43 on my next bday and am a Glam-Ma (thanks Majichands) x2 now, guess that means I should definitely be in the Old Hags Club! Funny, I feel much sexier and more confident in my skin now than I ever have in my life. Thanks to all you gents who appreciate what us "OLD" gals bring to the table, or on it/under it! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I seem to recall you and I breaking the bed together (or was it just u breakn the bed and me?) and that ain't never happened with the youngins.

Sexy is as sexy does....

I'm a proud supporter of this club!
I seem to recall you and I breaking the bed together (or was it just u breakn the bed and me?) and that ain't never happened with the youngins.

Sexy is as sexy does....

I'm a proud supporter of this club! Originally Posted by sinkerswim
If things aren't breaking, something isn't being done RIGHT! That is all I have to say about that! For now....
Oh Man! ALL the wonderful responses! Dharma, you had it correct but let me proudly say that I am the one who was issued points because of a (VERY) sacrcastic reply I posted to a certain young lady who, by the way, is no longer around! I was SO proud of those points being the only ones I ever had! LOL!

Shyster, I spit all over my keyboard LOL when I read your post! I am pretty pissed at you for telling our (well, at least MY) secret!

I LOVE my life! ;-)
Yes, you were issued points but I have to agree with you, sometimes it's worth it. But that wasn't my story to tell. As I stated, it was the expurgated version, without the Gannet. I still can't believe they issued you points for that. You of all people! You're just so ... nice
Oh Man! ALL the wonderful responses! Dharma, you had it correct but let me proudly say that I am the one who was issued points because of a (VERY) sacrcastic reply I posted to a certain young lady who, by the way, is no longer around! ...I LOVE my life! ;-) Originally Posted by vnurse
For the record, if I am remembering right, she's around now.

I appreciate the Old Hags for a number of reasons, not the least of which is the likelihood that one of them will actually contribute to a thread instead of being the subject of one (I.e., "this chick's pimp stole my wallet" , "this chick left me hanging for several hours" , "she was so drunk that I have to give her a 'no'" , etc.).
MY personal goal is to sample every member of the old hags club, and not just once! Originally Posted by slowmover

Us seasoned ladies would wear you out for sure...
My mother says a woman's sex drive increases in her 40's. I bet these seasoned providers can really fuck!
My mother says a woman's sex drive increases in her 40's. I bet these seasoned providers can really fuck! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Shhhh..... Don't ruin the good thing. Let guys keep going after teen spinners and leave the milfs for us that know. There is a reason my ideal age is around 30. Young enough to still be youthfully hot and old enough to be good in the rack. The older ladies put effort into sex and actually give of themselves..... The younger ones tend to lay their and think we will cum automatically because they are so hot. Hottest girl I ever saw, I got up and left very dissatisfied.
  • Colby
  • 12-20-2013, 06:54 AM
50+ and still going strong
Enough of this, it's time to set the record straight!

OHC is NOT the Old Hags Club . . . dammit . . . .

Outrageous Hotties Club! So there . . . the Home of the Keepers.
Shhhh..... Don't ruin the good thing. Let guys keep going after teen spinners and leave the milfs for us that know. There is a reason my ideal age is around 30. Young enough to still be youthfully hot and old enough to be good in the rack. The older ladies put effort into sex and actually give of themselves..... The younger ones tend to lay their and think we will cum automatically because they are so hot. Hottest girl I ever saw, I got up and left very dissatisfied. Originally Posted by pfmtony
Don't forget weak conversation. I learned how to mind fuck a gent from Miss Nita Whos an entertainer at 64! Still climbing that pole!
I seem to recall you and I breaking the bed together (or was it just u breakn the bed and me?) and that ain't never happened with the youngins. Originally Posted by sinkerswim
Youngins got newer beds, that's all.

Oh my Gawd, just kidding, STOP THE FLAMES!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR