Time to put the hobby on the back burner

We havent slowed down at all. I been working at least 65 hrs a week for more than 6 months now. I dream of some 40 hr weeks. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
I'm curious.....how many hours per week are you getting paid for?
Im hourly so im getting ot after 40 and double time on sundays.
Im hourly so im getting ot after 40 and double time on sundays. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
^^ ladies,

hit him up. over-worked, over-paid. Perfect target.
  • YoHou
  • 03-16-2015, 07:39 PM
http://money.cnn.com/2015/03/16/inve...low/index.html

Yep, more layoffs coming. Anyone offering a job, lol
Everybody calm down, it's cyclical. Oil has always been up and down. Dorothy go to an interview and offer them some pussy, you'll be hired on the spot!!!! Show them that big clit. They'll enjoy drilling that. By end of year oil will be over $70.
Everybody calm down, it's cyclical. Oil has always been up and down. Dorothy go to an interview and offer them some pussy, you'll be hired on the spot!!!! Show them that big clit. They'll enjoy drilling that. By end of year oil will be over $70. Originally Posted by Jasechase
Sorry hunny but hobby & RW are seperate are you that ignorant?
Evidently I'm dumb as a fuckin rock. When I want something I'm passionate as hell. I don't take anything off of the table. I lie, cheat , steal, or work my ass off for it!!! I meant no offense. But if you have a gift go for it.
Evidently I'm dumb as a fuckin rock. When I want something I'm passionate as hell. I don't take anything off of the table. I lie, cheat , steal, or work my ass off for it!!! I meant no offense. But if you have a gift go for it. Originally Posted by Jasechase
anybody can sell pussy its not rocket science... I have a gift of throat punching fucktards want to feel the burn?
Let's stay on the topic at hand.
Let's stay on the topic at hand. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
DM is on topic.....she's saying she wants her hole swabbed and frac'd.
If someone worked in the oil field the last few years and doesn't have a bankroll of cash they never will. Green grass and oil wells still break more people than anything else in Texas.