Alright Bitches....

Ouch.When did you become so mean? You could have just kept that to yourself if it is even true. My comment didn't warrant that kind of ugliness from you. Someone must have broken your heart since then. Originally Posted by HunterGrace
Fell in with the wrong crowd, actually.
The dark side of the force claims yet another.
I really have no idea what this thread about. Originally Posted by HunterGrace
which is probably why you brought up ncns by providers, which is only tangentially relevant. the thread is about possible compensation owed to a provider should a client be forced to, or simply choose to cancel.

the OP and others, including myself, have indicated that the provider may be justified in requesting reimbursement for any costs she incurred preparing for the session; baby sitter, room, parking or transportation, etc. beyond that, things get murky.

this hobby is full of folks, men and ladies, of all different stripes. really, the only thing we count on is the word of the other party. and good luck with that.

fwiw, i am not sympathetic to your remark associating ncns by providers with the amount of her fee. i have experienced excellent tcb and bcd services from what i would describe as "value" providers. and I am very grateful to them personally and professionally for their generous natures.

postscript: the next time your phone rings, i think both of us realize ... it will not be me on the other end.
This sounds good. But what happens if the roles are reverse. A provider cancel on a hobbyist last min? This happens all the time. Lets say he took off work (2-3 hrs of his time and pay), drove half way across the city (in providers terms that $50). How should he be compensated? If she want to keep that client. Originally Posted by playingnthedark
Ms Grace, how did this statement/question warrant the response you gave. Your reply implied I was speaking of my experiences and I was not.

So in turn, my reply was to your statement. Price point, be it high or low has nothing to do with service. You provided me with a great service way back then at a much lower price point then you have now.

And as far as what a provider "think she is worth" good for her. I could care less. Meaning, one can post an ad at any price point. I am the one that decide if it's "worth" it to ME.

It funny how loyal lap dogs are.
Ms Grace, how did this statement/question warrant the response you gave? Originally Posted by playingnthedark
Judgement impaired by alcohol?
Fell in with the wrong crowd, actually.
The dark side of the force claims yet another. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Judgement impaired by alcohol? Originally Posted by Cat in the Hat
Well. Speak of the devil.
which is probably why you brought up ncns by providers, which is only tangentially relevant. the thread is about possible compensation owed to a provider should a client be forced to, or simply choose to cancel.

the OP and others, including myself, have indicated that the provider may be justified in requesting reimbursement for any costs she incurred preparing for the session; baby sitter, room, parking or transportation, etc. beyond that, things get murky.

this hobby is full of folks, men and ladies, of all different stripes. really, the only thing we count on is the word of the other party. and good luck with that.

fwiw, i am not sympathetic to your remark associating ncns by providers with the amount of her fee. i have experienced excellent tcb and bcd services from what i would describe as "value" providers. and I am very grateful to them personally and professionally for their generous natures.

postscript: the next time your phone rings, i think both of us realize ... it will not be me on the other end. Originally Posted by dodger
I stated that there were diamonds in the rough. Since I have been playing with ladies on a client scale lately (it's true, I'm more a hobbiest than a provider these days, I've averaged one p4p with ladies about once a month for the past 6 months). While I didn't throw them out of bed, so far I've been stood up 5 times and the other six that finally made were late by at least an hour but as many as 6 hours. So please share with me who the diamonds in the rough are. I'd like to spend some time and money on them.

And you've never been on the other end of my phone, so why is that even relevant? Good day.
so far I've been stood up 5 times and the other six that finally made were late by at least an hour but as many as 6 hours. Originally Posted by HunterGrace

to quote ... you: "That's the risk you take when you book with less pricey girls."