Plasmoid

^what he said.

Though the mills of the mods grind slowly, they grind exceedingly fine...
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
I get it ....but a mod like NY'R is way faster than y'all....he doesn't have to weigh all the evidence....think things through.....all that stuff.....its just faster justice in BIG D.....lol
ask Dorthy.....
Half the Houston posters wouldn't last long in Dallas. It's a kinder, gentler Eccie up there I hear.

its like the view....weak ass mods and threads about which provider has the cutest puppy.....it hurts to be from DFW.......So much stupid/ political correctness.....it hurts........IJS
Half the Houston posters wouldn't last long in Dallas. It's a kinder, gentler Eccie up there I hear.

Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
i'll forward this to NY'R......and he'll ban all of you......he seems like he hates Oprah...ijs
"Houston is a cruel, crazy town on a filthy river in East Texas with no zoning laws and a culture of sex, money and violence. It's a shabby, sprawling metropolis ruled by brazen women, crooked cops and super-rich pansexual cowboys who live by the code of the West -- which can mean just about anything you need it to mean, in a pinch."

Hunter S. Thompson

This quote should be displayed to all as soon as they enter a Houston forum. Hell, it should be at the arrivals area at IAH and HOU, and hanging somewhere on every major road in and out of the city.
"Houston is a cruel, crazy town on a filthy river in East Texas with no zoning laws and a culture of sex, money and violence. It's a shabby, sprawling metropolis ruled by brazen women, crooked cops and super-rich pansexual cowboys who live by the code of the West -- which can mean just about anything you need it to mean, in a pinch."

Hunter S. Thompson

This quote should be displayed to all as soon as they enter a Houston forum. Hell, it should be at the arrivals area at IAH and HOU, and hanging somewhere on every major road in and out of the city. Originally Posted by JR8080
Damn skippy. I love my town. I've been the almost all 50 states with the exception of a handful, and I have never been to the city like Houston. Never.