Buffalo TV personalities

This whole board smacks of desperation. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
better?
play by play of the 2 bills cowboys super bowls and Brett Hull's no goal if i could do her doggie while she read. i know im a pervert but i could not take my eyes off that ass when i seen it when they named her fine they weren't kidding.
She seems to have aged well. But, for being a home town girl...what's the deal with turning her back on the Bills and Sabres? Just cuz they suck...? Originally Posted by maker
an ad for her $60 qs on bp last week but was scared of the neighborhood
Originally Posted by Celso
It's not desperation, just fantasies we all have.
As for ebony news babes, what about Jerica Duncan? Shes gone national now but I always thought she was smokin hot
Remember this big busted semi-black bitch who used to do commercials for Billy Fuccillo and the weather in Hudson Valley? Lisa Rodriquez:

Remember this big busted semi-black bitch Originally Posted by jokacz
what a charmer you are ...sweeeeeeeet!

...remember when jimmies were painting pics of ...bitches ...on the walls of caves?
Lauren hall from ch 4 /23
Remember this big busted semi-black bitch who used to do commercials for Billy Fuccillo and the weather in Hudson Valley? Lisa Rodriquez:
Originally Posted by jokacz
She is smoking hot in those commercials....
Remember this...semi-black bitch Originally Posted by jokacz
Craven's belly fat scale is now augmented by Jokacz's scale of pigmentation.
darn you jj! ...ya be showin ol marys fantasy trio Originally Posted by Plastic Man
PM's fantasy hero....ol Ramblin' Lou......

Lou would ride PM hard, then put him away wet!!!.....

....that is when PM wasn't gettin' a stiffie over his other hero.....

Holy Shit Batman. Did anybody else see Lauren Hall this morning? Wearing a white dress that looks like it was sprayed on. If she has a boyfriend he is one lucky motherfucker.