Guess no one wants needs roses tonight.

I bet OP is a fun time to be around.

Honey catches more flies than salt OP. Something to think about.

What an asshole!
As long as there are guys like the OP, us old shriveled up bastards will make out just fine, thank you.
Dude...looking at your review history is interesting....what 90% or more are strip club reviews and seems like most of them were not satisfactory to you either...
Maybe a new hobby is something you would be better suited for .....just saying
I'll tell you what you can do to get over it .
First you have to stop crying.
Next do a good all thumbs up with your left hand and lubricate the hell out of that thumb.
And with your right hand grab some Vicks.
Sit your ass on your thumb and jack off with your right hand.
Close your eyes and the woman will be the perfect one for you. I guarantee you are going to have a really hot time !!
Maybe they don't respond because you are an asshole Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I fuckin love you sometimes
When trickin' goes wrong . . . SMH
  • motor
  • 04-25-2016, 08:30 PM
Sounds like a self alert to me........warning, warning I am a hateful douchebag.
BE HONEST, You really suck at trying to not be a dick. And if what was said about roughing up a lady here, well you are a full on genital festering wart
Op - You're beyond a tool.

First, about the bills you're paying 3-6 months in advance, I either call bull shit or you're really bad with money. Anyone with money knows you hold off on paying until something is due so you can keep the interest.

Second, the old overweight dudes compromise the majority of guys here. If you're God's gift to women why don't you go out in public and let the girls dive at a chance to be with you?

Third, my history shows I'm not friends with Shep but I fully believe he would not post you roughed up a girl if it were not true. Real tough guy, hit a man like me...I hit back.

Mods: if Jules got points for calling a spade a spade, in this case an asshole, I'd gladly take those points, I didn't see this thread until now.
OP, if you were my kid acting like this on the playground I'd spank your little hiney, make you stand up and apologize, then put you in the house till you think you can come out and play better.
  • broes
  • 04-25-2016, 10:58 PM
  • Mokoa
  • 04-25-2016, 11:43 PM
What a fucking crybaby!

On the bright side, posts like that make excellent screening tools.
To all the ladies who responded except for a couple of you who have no lady like manners, thank you but y'all are not my type.

To all the smart aleck guys who responded, a couple of you are dumb asses and one of you really need to get in touch with your inner closeted homo self.

I guess you tell yourself you are not a homo by seeing a lot of providers and post a lot of reviews so you can remain in denial.

Big fucking loser. You know who you are! Originally Posted by CG2014
Yikes! Get in touch with not being a fucking selfish asshole! Geez! It's no wonder women think Dallas is a den of malevolent assholes!
What a fucking crybaby!

On the bright side, posts like that make excellent screening tools. Originally Posted by Mokoa
I think the OP had a little sand in his vagina.....ive been told its really uncomfortable......so theres that......and he seems to be a real crybaby also......
Attachment 522264 Originally Posted by broes
Fuckin' broes LOL!!!

Jules's post is approaching 100 likes by now. That's got to be a record!!

OP... Surely you've had a few drinks and just a really bad day, right?? I mean, you're obviously having a bad day now!

C'mon, man...
Maybe they don't respond because you are an asshole Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
You my dear....are kinda my new hero!!! good selfies, great social commentary....much respect!!