Don't make it so painfully obvious girl...Duh!

• mrod
  • 02-08-2010, 02:42 PM
Im sorry did you say something... I got side tracked by your avatar

Lisa check out my 'luv' in siggy :* Originally Posted by technicallygeek
Crap... me too.. what was the story about...
OR she took one look and figured she could get a couple hundred off him. Some of you guys are easy to spot Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
Nawwwwww she probably just likes his monogramed pocket protector.
The only reason she is giving me the 'googly eye' is cause I am not one of the guys in the school that she's catchin checkin' her out.... plain and simple. I know the game, she feeds off of guys checkin her out and as soon as I make the approach her attitude turns from 'check me out' to 'not interested' cause I fell for the bait.

Or it could just be my over active imagination.... ehhh WTFE man... Originally Posted by technicallygeek

In spite whatever you may think of TG's story the above is definitely true. Many women especially the ones that dress for attention are looking for it. They want the challenge. These especially dont want you to work for them they are use to it. They want something they cant have or dont have. So in this situation as soon as you give her what she wants she no longer sees you as a challenge but a conquest. It's their form of power and control.

Now I am no expert here so I am not tooting my own horn. But if you want to keep her attention you need to do exactly as many of the "experts" do in SC to get extras. Be cocky funny, challenge them with questions, statements. flirt but make them work for it. It shows to them you have the confidence to stand up to her hotness and her style without becoming a soft puppy eyed dog like the others.

Just my 2 pesos.
In spite whatever you may think of TG's story the above is definitely true. Many women especially the ones that dress for attention are looking for it. They want the challenge. These especially dont want you to work for them they are use to it. They want something they cant have or dont have. So in this situation as soon as you give her what she wants she no longer sees you as a challenge but a conquest. It's their form of power and control.

Now I am no expert here so I am not tooting my own horn. But if you want to keep her attention you need to do exactly as many of the "experts" do in SC to get extras. Be cocky funny, challenge them with questions, statements. flirt but make them work for it. It shows to them you have the confidence to stand up to her hotness and her style without becoming a soft puppy eyed dog like the others.

Just my 2 pesos. Originally Posted by xperiment
XP and TG,
I agree with you that this is often, maybe even usually the case, but every now and then one of them will surprise you. I remember a few years back with one particular hottie, way out of my league, just looking for the attention and would have a real attitude about her. Or so I thought. When I actually spoke to her, turned out she did like the attention, but thought that most of the young guys who's attention she caught were rather shallow, and she really wanted the attention of an older more experienced/mature guy (and no, not because they had deeper pockets). A little risk on my part ended up working really well, and we saw each other on and off for aquite a while. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Girls are always looking for that gay friend who will go shopping with them, go for it Geek, get your shopping on! ...because a straight man will talk to a woman who is attractive, given the opportunity. (at least until the sales pitch starts, who knows there may not be one!)