Decisions on ISOs

Well you could do that PMD, but most of us like that are too busy to fool with ISO
It is so cute that you think my post was about YOU.. It wasn't, and let me show you how.

1. I wrote about your hypocritical advice to MissBlue. You told her not to respond to every thread or look desperate, yet you do that daily.
2.8 times per day actually. 71% of your posts for the last 3 months are in Dallas ISO.
Not desperate? LMFAO. I presented facts and showed that you aren't one to be giving advice..

I'm not "stalking" you. I read a post that seemed bogus, did my research so that I'm not talking out my ass, and posted the results.

2. There is no 2... I Just like typing, so I decided I would fluff it here. Maybe I should talk about unicorns and fireflies... I really like fireflies. Especially like when a million of them are eaten by a pterodactyl... hugging his bowels like a million hugs...

3. I provided my opinion about that the OP asked. I think it should be a PM only type of situation for the ladies. That is what really kept my post on track... so claim hijacking all you want. It is plainly not true.

We obviously have two very different definitions of what "successful" is 'round these parts.... Originally Posted by ~Ze~
What did Amber have for breakfast this morning?
Do the research and get back with us.
We want statistics, ratio of eggs to bacon and so forth.
Never done the ISO thing to success. However, my criteria are based on

1. Overall appearance
2. Reputation
3. Personality

Never selected based on rates. Never NOT selected based on rates. My feeling is that my hobby is not a rate based issue. If I want to hobby with her, rates are irrelevant.
IMO anyone who answers too many ISO's looses more in her reputation that they can ever gain in business, it is NOT intended to be an advertising forum it is a male orientated help me I wanna get (insert your fetish here) forum, usually looking for something strange like a few green ladies.
OK, I just wanna know @ Surf what is a " Green Lady" LMAO! Good one , wow I came here due to a contact inbox PM from a provider to read it... ,I think we should stay on the OP request as well, she was speaking to gents- and ladies yall make yourself's look bad, imature, by even causing a ruckus on here PERIOD...
I belive miss was asking the Gent's a question and not for the ladies to come on here and say anything.... way to go ladies .. this is why men come here to search for " a few green ladies" per surf lmao!!!!! gotta love you sir, now my 2 cents is in, OP you have the floor hun, OP id request this to be closed to many females hate on each other to be grown about this at any rate, make you a pole sweety, you might have better luck in doing that. I can not belive some things on here, and the ones that claim to wanna be so "GROWN N SEXY" even proceed to mess with any fuss on this SITE PERIOD!!! we are all here for the same thing and thats getting fuckd! so id say unless your gonna fawk me stay the hell outa my affair's on ECCIE.. Good luck miss!!!!!
is your final dicision on a provider that has responded to your ISO based on rates and location, or who truly meets what you put the ISO up for? dose the way a provider responds make a diffrence, pm or quick reply. do you just want to hear im avalible at such and such area or do you want the provider to try to "sell"herself and tell you why she would be the best pick? just some questiond running through my head. i respond to ISOs regularly and was just wondering if the way we respond or what we say has anything to do with you guys decision on who your going to pick. Originally Posted by missblue

Amber,Grace,little miss, Your highness Ze. Where in this post does the Op ask for your input. It is directed to the gents of ECCIE. People wonder why this place is going downhill. This is a perfect example of why. Your highness Ze if you want to make thread to bash Ambet go and start your own. No reason to hijack this one and get your followers to pile on. Take it somewhere else. And let's not forget Fawn. Thought you were a MOD ?? Why did you have to jump on the dogpile instead of helping to diffuse or redirect this thread?? Just MY opinion but I thought that was what MODS were supposed to be doing. But I guess I'm mistaken. Now to answer the OP's questions. Yes some gals here do get a bad rep with guys because they are constantly answering ISO's that do NOT pertain to them. IE LOoking for BBBJ in FTW and the same 3 or 4 Dallas lady's will respond " I'm available". The point is if an ISO is posted is better to only respond if you meet all requirements the OP is looking for. When the same girls respond to ALL ISO's it only makes them look desperate. And also tends to make the forum as a whole a waste of time and space.
And also, don't look so deperate by posting ON EVERY SINGLE ISO out there. ONLY post on the one's that are actually on your menu. Originally Posted by Amber Rain
"Actually on your menu" is not much of a limitation in practice, though, since

90% of the people who post in the ISO forum don't give specifics Originally Posted by jimballs12
So most ladies could justify posting, just because, "hey, I provide GFE and am located in the DFW area!" It may not be every single ISO but it'll be pretty close.

The ideal solution would be

I'd like to think that if us guys did a better job of saying what we want that you wouldn't get as many bs replies. Originally Posted by jimballs12
but since that isn't going to happen, next best is

My advice is that if you are going to use ISO.. do your homework. There was a thread not too long ago where a gent was "seeking his new ATF". A quick review of his posting history and review history would suggest that he preferred the younger, fit type. But most of the replies to his request were nowhere in the same league as what his history would indicate. A few extra minutes of reading will not only allow you to avoid wasting time replying to gents that you wouldn't be compatible with.. but it will also enable you to tailor a response more likely to catch his attention, if you simply pay a little attention to his board personality. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Carpet bombing replies in ISO is sort of the mirror image of gents who call or email a new lady without doing any research (e.g., check showcase and/or website). The latter irritates the ladies, and the former irritates the gents. If you don't want them to do it to you, don't do it them either.

[I don't post in ISO. Once I make a request specific enough to be useful and avoid the carpet bombers, I've got it narrowed down to just a few ladies and it's easier to email them than to post. ]
OK, I just wanna know @ Surf what is a " Green Lady" LMAO! Originally Posted by LEXUS
For those who may not remember the best (and most specific) ISO ever, see here. (And it was a successful ISO, too. See here.)
Amber,Grace,little miss, Your highness Ze. Where in this post does the Op ask for your input. It is directed to the gents of ECCIE. People wonder why this place is going downhill. This is a perfect example of why. Your highness Ze if you want to make thread to bash Ambet go and start your own. No reason to hijack this one and get your followers to pile on. Take it somewhere else. And let's not forget Fawn. Thought you were a MOD ?? Why did you have to jump on the dogpile instead of helping to diffuse or redirect this thread?? Just MY opinion but I thought that was what MODS were supposed to be doing. But I guess I'm mistaken. Now to answer the OP's questions. Yes some gals here do get a bad rep with guys because they are constantly answering ISO's that do NOT pertain to them. IE LOoking for BBBJ in FTW and the same 3 or 4 Dallas lady's will respond " I'm available". The point is if an ISO is posted is better to only respond if you meet all requirements the OP is looking for. When the same girls respond to ALL ISO's it only makes them look desperate. And also tends to make the forum as a whole a waste of time and space. Originally Posted by Texasquest

Just because I am a provider does not mean that I am not also a hobbyist. On more than one occasion, I have used posts in the ISO to seek out ladies for my own pleasure, and to add to a session that I am already booked for. It works quite nicely actually. Ive always found what I was looking for by reading through the posts and paying attention to others responses. I skip the PICK ME, PICK ME girls. When she said "you guys" that to me means anyone who uses it, and since this is a CoEd thread, I can post whatever I'd like. But thank you anyways Sir!
  • fawn
  • 10-26-2012, 03:37 PM
Amber,Grace,little miss, Your highness Ze. Where in this post does the Op ask for your input. It is directed to the gents of ECCIE. People wonder why this place is going downhill. This is a perfect example of why. Your highness Ze if you want to make thread to bash Ambet go and start your own. No reason to hijack this one and get your followers to pile on. Take it somewhere else. And let's not forget Fawn. Thought you were a MOD ?? Why did you have to jump on the dogpile instead of helping to diffuse or redirect this thread?? Just MY opinion but I thought that was what MODS were supposed to be doing. But I guess I'm mistaken. Now to answer the OP's questions. Yes some gals here do get a bad rep with guys because they are constantly answering ISO's that do NOT pertain to them. IE LOoking for BBBJ in FTW and the same 3 or 4 Dallas lady's will respond " I'm available". The point is if an ISO is posted is better to only respond if you meet all requirements the OP is looking for. When the same girls respond to ALL ISO's it only makes them look desperate. And also tends to make the forum as a whole a waste of time and space. Originally Posted by Texasquest
Yes, I am a female mod over the PR only so I have no control over what happens in COED so if you dont like what you see or read hit the RTM button so the MALE MODS over this section can control the situation...
And I dont see me saying ouch is adding to the dog pile because it was not directed at either lady it was just a statement...
This is why I rarely post anymore....
[

Just because I am a provider does not mean that I am not also a hobbyist. On more than one occasion, I have used posts in the ISO to seek out ladies for my own pleasure, and to add to a session that I am already booked for. It works quite nicely actually. Ive always found what I was looking for by reading through the posts and paying attention to
others responses. I skip the PICK ME, PICK ME girls. When she said "you guys" that to me means anyone who uses it, and since this is a CoEd thread, I can post whatever I'd like. But thank you anyways Sir! Originally Posted by LittleMiss

Unless you have some "equipment" the rest of us don't know about. When the OP says "you guys" most assume that she meant the people that have something hanging between their legs. But if the shoe fits?? Also you not only see the PICK ME PICK ME gals in ISO. Threads like this one also seem to bring out the KEYBOARD WARRIORS as well. Little Miss the OP asked how the guys made their decisions. Not how you Lady's felt about Amber. Now that you have been called to task now your trying to hide behind a "part time hobbiest" persona. That awfully weak in a lot of people's eyes. Jus sayin
And I dont see me saying ouch is adding to the dog pile because it was not directed at either lady it was just a comment...
This is why I rarely post anymore.... Originally Posted by fawn
Why did you post it then if it was not directed at anyone and you just posted it for the hell of posting something...why waste your time and end up looking like part of the problem vs part of the solution? Such as maybe posting..."I don't see why certain people have turned this thread into an attack on Amber instead of helping Miss Blue with her original request ..." But then again, what do I know... Personally, I totally agree with Texasquest. Crap like this where people take out vendettas against each other is leaving a foul taste in my mouth. It defeats the ultimate purpose of this board which is to have fun and stay safe.
I say we get back on track, bypass the BULL SHIT and just GET NAKED!!
[

Unless you have some "equipment" the rest of us don't know about. When the OP says "you guys" most assume that she meant the people that have something hanging between their legs. But if the shoe fits?? Also you not only see the PICK ME PICK ME gals in ISO. Threads like this one also seem to bring out the KEYBOARD WARRIORS as well. Little Miss the OP asked how the guys made their decisions. Not how you Lady's felt about Amber. Now that you have been called to task now your trying to hide behind a "part time hobbiest" persona. That awfully weak in a lot of people's eyes. Jus sayin Originally Posted by Texasquest
Texasquest... I think I just fell in lust with you.
Yes, I am a female mod over the PR only so I have no control over what happens in COED so if you dont like what you see or read hit the RTM button so the MALE MODS over this section can control the situation...
And I dont see me saying ouch is adding to the dog pile because it was not directed at either lady it was just a statement...
This is why I rarely post anymore.... Originally Posted by fawn

Sp it was just a statement?? Not directed to any lady?? A statement that had no bearing or value to the OP's question?? Then what good did it do?? Unless you were trying to hijack or pile on there was no reasonable explanation to post it. Or unless your wanting free advertisement too??

Simmer down Francis ... I do not see where the thread got hijacked. People cannot make simple comments without you thincking they piling are on? Holy Tebow, lighten up.

Now I do agree with you regarding the actual ISO. If someone is looking for a young spinner in Dallas, an older bbw in Fort Worth need not post on that ISO. The ladies should keep the ISOs on track.