Rates? WTF?

As a wise man once said " shit rolls downhill " its a trickle down effect. This is just the beginning. If it continues the rates will follow suit. Or there will be plenty more new providers to choose from to make the GPS girls do so.
I still don't see the part where there was whining about prices. All I see is a question prompting discussion about the elasticity of pricing relative to the current market and this industry. The economics of the situation are curious by standards of typical supply and demand. I don't see the reason for such angst simply because he asked a question. The lack of reading comprehension here is astonishing.

The only whining in this thread is in most of the responses. Originally Posted by tracer
It doesn't matter, if someone asks any question about rates, they are automatically considered whiny and/or a cheap ass...

Pretty standard procedure around here.
Just lower your rates until times are better. Originally Posted by Oralist
Have you asked your local grocery store, your doctor, your mechanic, etc, to lower their rates as well

Please explain why fewer available Hobby funds = Increased rates for Providers. When the Feds want to stimulate the economy, they lower interest rates, not raise them. Originally Posted by Oralist
Last time I checked...no one selling pussy is listed on the Better Business Bureau

Do we really think hookers give a fuck about the price of oil...or that they should???

I'm in the Oil and Gas Industry so trust me, I feel your pain...but I just choose NOT to spend as much money on pussy as I normally would. Try it, might just work for ya
I offered a significant, month long, Oil & Gas special for gentlemen who had lost their jobs a few months ago, and had very few take me up on the offer. Times must not be that tough. Can't please everyone. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
I remember that special and (iirc), it wasn't all that special.

Besides, maybe the guys that lost their jobs then had NO funds to spend on the hobby....and had to resolve to jacking off or, worse yet, fucking their bitchy wives.
I remember that special and (iirc), it wasn't all that special.

Besides, maybe the guys that lost their jobs then had NO funds to spend on the hobby....and had to resolve to jacking off or, worse yet, fucking their bitchy wives. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I think 150 off my rate is a pretty good deal and it brought it down to the rate that the OP is asking about. By looking at your avatar, you wouldn't have contacted me anyway, so I am not sure why you would be interested in how special, my special was.

Last I checked, the hobby is a luxury. We ladies can't give it away or it wouldn't be hobbying would it? I have always been one to offer specials to help out when I can and I have been rewarded richly for it....like I said, You can't please everyone.
I think 150 off my rate is a pretty good deal and it brought it down to the rate that the OP is asking about.
..... Originally Posted by Reese Foster
I offered a significant, month long, Oil & Gas special for gentlemen who had lost their jobs a few months ago, and had very few take me up on the offer.
Okay....make up your mind.
By looking at your avatar, you wouldn't have contacted me anyway, so I am not sure why you would be interested in how special, my special was.
Well I wasn't interested in how special your special was because 1.) I hadn't lost my job and 2.) I rarely pay to fuck white girls.

and, oh yeah, 3.) my avatar.
Okay....make up your mind.
Well I wasn't interested in how special your special was because 1.) I hadn't lost my job and 2.) I rarely pay to fuck white girls.

and, oh yeah, 3.) my avatar. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Notice I said not many took me up on my offer.. Which means the ones that didn't... paid my regular rate.

You must have been a little interested...or you wouldn't have taken the time to find out just how special it wasn't.
I perform work for oil and gas. I don't lower my rates. I had a client once hint at a lower rate due to troubled times. I sent him a separation letter due to his weak financial position. Why would I work for a client who might go belly up without paying. His boss decided that I misunderstood the bitching and whining, and said my rates were fine..........never heard another word about cost to this day.
I still don't see the part where there was whining about prices. All I see is a question prompting discussion about the elasticity of pricing relative to the current market and this industry. Originally Posted by tracer
Uh huh...
Yeah you 'Oil & Ass' guys are getting fucked with no lube out there lol

But to other clients, lower gas prices=more funds to spend..and this is how providers see it
Love him or hate him... WU makes some good points. There is no logic as to what hookers charge. They don't care about us, our families, our finances, our health... all they care about is the green. I see continued increases is their prices each and every year and these hookers don't give a f**k. Thanks to the AHCA, medical industry incomes have been declining steadily since 2010 and I have lost 50% of mine. So whining and moaning doesn't solve any problems. Times, they are f**king hard. I agree with Resse Foster, hobbying is a luxury. If you can't afford Champagne, then drink beer, if you can't afford beer, then stop drinking all together. So, continually writing threads about hooker prices doesn't accomplish Jack Shit. Oralist, you may not be a whiner, but these threads never go anywhere.

BTW, Reese... wish I knew about your special... Damn it.

Happy hunting my friends.
BTW, Reese... wish I knew about your special... Damn it.
.... Originally Posted by MaxShaft
Don't fret my hobby brother from another mother.

You didn't qualify for it anyway.
Have you asked your local grocery store, your doctor, your mechanic, etc, to lower their rates as well Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Those are "hobbies"? That's just for starters!
I think 150 off my rate is a pretty good deal and it brought it down to the rate that the OP is asking about. By looking at your avatar, you wouldn't have contacted me anyway, so I am not sure why you would be interested in how special, my special was.

Last I checked, the hobby is a luxury. We ladies can't give it away or it wouldn't be hobbying would it? I have always been one to offer specials to help out when I can and I have been rewarded richly for it....like I said, You can't please everyone. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Offer it again and I will be one of the first in line!
If her price fits into your budget you she her. If not you see someone else.