Statement from Amelia Angel

When it comes to choking a gal my rule is to stop immediately once they lose consciousness. Originally Posted by Bushman69
When the sphincter lets go you've held on too long!
Xy posted this as my description...

Slightly thicker girl but very sexy. B chest, shaved below, pouty lips, attractive, and intensely sexual.*

Pretty accurate imo and his I guess lol

Ps..glad to hear aa is doing better and looking fantastic

Whew ; ) Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Wow! The XY seals of approval200_s.gif
Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Xy posted this as my description...

Slightly thicker girl but very sexy. B chest, shaved below, pouty lips, attractive, and intensely sexual.*

Pretty accurate imo and his I guess lol

Ps..glad to hear aa is doing better and looking fantastic

Whew ; )
Wow! The XY seals of approvalAttachment 463983 Originally Posted by Perryay
which XY handle?
Wow! The XY seals of approval Originally Posted by Perryay
U also gave me the seal of approval : )

Did u review aa?
I hear she looks fantastic
Originally Posted by Perryay
Wow! The XY seals of approval
U also gave me the seal of approval : )

Did u review aa?
I hear she looks fantastic Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Review: Drama Free with SAB
dang I could not even meet sab for drinks drama free
lucky fucker

*AMELIA ANGEL SCHEDULE CHANGES* Dear ALL,

I apologize for my abrupt unavailability but due to a severe medical issue and extended hospital stay I will be unavailable till further notice. Please pm me for information on my absence. I am more than willing to explain the last two weeks I did work before being rushed to hospital and put in ICU, and the condition which put me there. I hate rumors and lies that fly around on this site. I am recovering well now and stay tuned for my return!
*AA
yes but can go so wrong with the wrong guy Originally Posted by Missburger
95% of men who like to choke don't do it properly. There is a right and a wrong way to do it. I'm a freak and will do a lot of kink/fetish play but I don't offer choking to inexperienced players. It's too dangerous and it doesn't feel good unless it's done right. Just like I wouldn't let an inexperienced man cane me, single tail whip me, do artistic cutting, needles, staples, etc. Some things are fine to do with newbies but a lot of people underestimate how easy it is to do serious harm with certain play.

I had a jaw injury last year from when I was playing with a newbie Dom. I had a spider gag in and he did a no-no, with me under gag I was unable to effectively communicate his mistake and it really fucked my mouth up for a few weeks.
95% of men who like to choke don't do it properly. There is a right and a wrong way to do it. I'm a freak and will do a lot of kink/fetish play but I don't offer choking to inexperienced players. It's too dangerous and it doesn't feel good unless it's done right. Just like I wouldn't let an inexperienced man cane me, single tail whip me, do artistic cutting, needles, staples, etc. Some things are fine to do with newbies but a lot of people underestimate how easy it is to do serious harm with certain play.

I had a jaw injury last year from when I was playing with a newbie Dom. I had a spider gag in and he did a no-no, with me under gag I was unable to effectively communicate his mistake and it really fucked my mouth up for a few weeks. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
smfh

unreal, u girls and these fucked up fetishes

that might mess up your real job if you cant function

stick to fuck and leave and take the cash and roll on

choking I don't get, really don't, no use for it no need for it and not my thing but wtf do I know it seems popular on here.

osd? any girls you did the choking thing with?

I don't see hunter being into that but wtf do I know seems like most like it
I am in the BDSM lifestyle, my list of fetishes was well developed before I ever started getting paid for my company.
choking I don't get, really don't, no use for it no need for it and not my thing but wtf do I know it seems popular on here.
Originally Posted by Missburger
I can see choking YOU and enjoying it....
But that just floats my blimp.....
I can see choking YOU and enjoying it....
But that just floats my blimp..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
all 400 pounds of you and you still wouldn't be able to do it,

the poor floor would take the pain from you falling but that's for another day

did u get under 400?

I apologize if you did lose a few lbs

Don't forget to file for social security youll need it as you creep up in age.

Amelia get better baby
all 400 pounds of you and you still wouldn't be able to do it,

the poor floor would take the pain from you falling but that's for another day

did u get under 400?

I apologize if you did lose a few lbs

Don't forget to file for social security youll need it as you creep up in age.

Amelia get better baby Originally Posted by Missburger

Thanks....
I wasn't asking you to play point out.... but yes... I'd love to....
Thanks....
I wasn't asking you to play point out.... but yes... I'd love to.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Amelia on the mend so that good

nah man you bore me way too boring on we go
smfh

unreal, u girls and these fucked up fetishes

that might mess up your real job if you cant function

stick to fuck and leave and take the cash and roll on

osd? any girls you did the choking thing with?

I don't see hunter being into that but wtf do I know seems like most like it Originally Posted by Missburger
NOYFB at this time
smfh

choking I don't get, really don't, no use for it no need for it and not my thing but wtf do I know it seems popular on here Originally Posted by Missburger
I bet if I asked u would do it ; )
I get off on that big time
I luv a dominant guy (as long as I can trust him)

Ps.. guys, I wouldn't recommend any rough play with aa as she hasn't been feeling very good and I hear she bruises very easily... Im glad she is doing better though. .

I had a jaw injury last year from when I was playing with a newbie Dom. I had a spider gag in and he did a no-no, with me under gag I was unable to effectively communicate his mistake and it really fucked my mouth up for a few weeks. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
BBG, you sound very kink knowlegable. Please send me an instructional video, or even a tutorial. Choking is definitely one of those things I want to get right, as I know it could go very wrong.

And AA, nothing but my best to you.