Im so horny tonight...smh

Damn Tank, just like you ignore all my other emails - LOL

Kisses,

- Jackie
wow now that would be an awesome dream: Sexy Paris, Kaylen, Allie Kat, Cadence and Jackie.

That would be one awesome party having all those ladies at once.
Why in the heck would guys be reporting this thread to FS????

Whatever the reason these gals are posting to this thread...i.e. horny/billsdue/whatever...here are several gals letting guys know they are available, and available right now.

What's wrong with that....if you are not interested, I guess ignore the thread.
But what's so wrong that the thread needs reporting.

Guess I must be missing something? Originally Posted by vkmaster
Isn't this basically just an add, and isn't there already a section where providers can post their adds? Do we really need to convert the Coed Discussion section to a substitute for hourly BP adds? If Paris does it and its fine, then others will want to take advantage of this forum to do the same thing. This is just one post, and no problem if it stays that way. Just hope it doesn't grow into something that gets out of hand. Overall though, not my problem! Just sayin! In the past, it seems like the Mod was not so tolerant of providers who posted what looked like adds in other areas, at least in the old ASPD days. FS is the Mod now, and he can administer it as he sees fit.
n my battries are dying.. *sad face* Originally Posted by sexy_paris
So now instead of "roses" are we going to start seeing ads pop up all over backpage "Horny Special: 60 minutes for 150 Batteries! Come do me like the Energizer Bunny!"
nope just simply saying that my batteries were dying.. they ended up dying!! LoL.. Guess what tho I got *NEW* ones.. and had some help
also since the fellas take my wetness for a joke Ill just take a the LADIES.. and keep them all to myself.. and.. I WONT SHARE so do u like apples?? how u like those apples?!?? LMAOO
This is new, gentlemen are complaining about horny women? LOL.
I'm assuming most of the RTM's are coming from other providers.
Isn't this basically just an add, and isn't there already a section where providers can post their adds? Do we really need to convert the Coed Discussion section to a substitute for hourly BP adds? If Paris does it and its fine, then others will want to take advantage of this forum to do the same thing. This is just one post, and no problem if it stays that way. Just hope it doesn't grow into something that gets out of hand. Overall though, not my problem! Just sayin! In the past, it seems like the Mod was not so tolerant of providers who posted what looked like adds in other areas, at least in the old ASPD days. FS is the Mod now, and he can administer it as he sees fit. Originally Posted by ez2plz
First of all you are not wrong, in fact I don't know that you are ever wrong and I mean that sincerely. I'm sure you are also a decent person and treat others with respect so what I'm about to say concerns what you post and not you personally.

To me anyway, your online persona is the definition of retentive.. Man there is all kinds of gray area and trying to make things black and white is an exercise in futility..imo. Yes these girls are posting ads in the wrong place, so what. Does it really matter? Paris lost batteries in the middle of the night, she was horny and she wanted to get someones attention. Is that such a bad thing? Everytime I log on here I see examples of the wrong thing in the wrong place and most of the time nothing is said. If fs or any other mod tried to police everything it would never get done.

Relax, lighten up...go get laid...lol

Have a nice day.
n my battries are dying.. *sad face* Originally Posted by sexy_paris

Next time call me...lol I usually have an assortment on hand..
This is new, gentlemen are complaining about horny women? LOL.
I'm assuming most of the RTM's are coming from other providers. Originally Posted by Allie_Kat

now allie..... if they were REALLY horny, they'd be offering a $0 special
That's why I'm in this lifestyle. I'm perpetually horny and I like money. Two birds, one stone.
Isn't this basically just an add, and isn't there already a section where providers can post their adds? Do we really need to convert the Coed Discussion section to a substitute for hourly BP adds? If Paris does it and its fine, then others will want to take advantage of this forum to do the same thing. This is just one post, and no problem if it stays that way. Just hope it doesn't grow into something that gets out of hand. Overall though, not my problem! Just sayin! In the past, it seems like the Mod was not so tolerant of providers who posted what looked like adds in other areas, at least in the old ASPD days. FS is the Mod now, and he can administer it as he sees fit. Originally Posted by ez2plz
This has already been hashed out a couple of months ago. Former mods put the kibosh on threADs, FS allows if it doesn't get out of hand.
...I'm perpetually horny and I like money. Two birds, one stone... Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
THREAD WINNER!!
The bottom line is that FS doesn't have the final say in threADs being allowed in this forum or not, he is simply following the set policy of the board as a volunteer moderator . . . if the members tolerate them and it increases (or at least doesn't negatively impact) page views, ongoing discussions, etc. - they will be allowed to continue, and members may have to wade through them from time to time.

If a proliferation of threADs were to become disruptive and it caused enough people to complain (as it did on ASPD, which is why Omahan and Bubba tightly controlled threADs here on ECCIE) or, for instance, if a drop in overall visitor impressions is noted in the KC forums and it can be tied to or correlated back to coincide with an abundance of threADs (as it did on ASPD when gentlemen moved to boards with less clutter until threADs were tightly controlled), then they will no longer be tolerated.

In the final analysis you gentlemen (whom greatly outnumber us ladies) actually make board policy . . . you vote through your visiting the site (or not) and in your participation - also, in your being outspoken about an issue, either positively or negatively . . . such as the issue of threADs.

I can guarantee you that the owner of the site isn't going to run it into the ground just to accommodate threADs . . . if you guys don't want them, let them know. Myself, I don't mind them (now) - but I can imagine a scenario where they may become intolerable, rather quickly.

- Jackie
The bottom line is that FS doesn't have the final say in threADs being allowed in this forum or not, he is simply following the set policy of the board as a volunteer moderator . . . if the members tolerate them and it increases (or at least doesn't negatively impact) page views, ongoing discussions, etc. - they will be allowed to continue, and members may have to wade through them from time to time.

If a proliferation of threADs were to become disruptive and it caused enough people to complain (as it did on ASPD, which is why Omahan and Bubba tightly controlled threADs here on ECCIE) or, for instance, if a drop in overall visitor impressions is noted in the KC forums and it can be tied to or correlated back to coincide with an abundance of threADs (as it did on ASPD when gentlemen moved to boards with less clutter until threADs were tightly controlled), then they will no longer be tolerated.

In the final analysis you gentlemen (whom greatly outnumber us ladies) actually make board policy . . . you vote through your visiting the site (or not) and in your participation - also, in your being outspoken about an issue, either positively or negatively . . . such as the issue of threADs.

I can guarantee you that the owner of the site isn't going to run it into the ground just to accommodate threADs . . . if you guys don't want them, let them know. Myself, I don't mind them - but I can imagine a scenario where they may become intolerable, quickly.

- Jackie Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
Well said Jackie! You have such a way with words, I love a smart sexy woman makes me melt like butter in your presence
Well said Jackie! You have such a way with words, I love a smart sexy woman makes me melt like butter in your presence Originally Posted by Oenghus
Just wait until she's BCD, Oenghus... see what she does with that butter of yours... YUM!