SENATE DEMOCRATS APPROVE $3.7 TRILLION BUDGET AND $5.2 TRILLION IN ADDITIONAL DEBT ON THE AMERICAN TAXPAYERS !

Rarely pro GOP, WE. But facts don't matter to you. A prediction is not a lie, and I don't ever remember predicting Romney would win, but if I did, I didn't say I'd be happy about it. You don't have to be a Republican to disagree with Obama.

So where are the lies? You got nothin', UnderEndowed, nothin' at all.

The part that concerns me most, however, is what have I posted, ever, that makes you think I give a rat's ass what you think of me?

That's convenient, when confronted with another of his past lies, StupidOldLyingFart makes the claim that he doesn't remember.
Find the lie, BiSex. Enlighten me. But you can't. You got nothin', nothin' at all! LOL!

Find the lie, BiSex. Enlighten me. But you can't. You got nothin', nothin' at all! LOL!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Has anyone other than me noticed that everytime StupidOldLyingFart is confronted with another of his lies, he always responds by saying "You got nothin', nothin' at all."

What a fucking idiot!
You haven't confronted me with a lie yet. I'm waiting, BiSex.

You haven't confronted me with a lie yet. I'm waiting, BiSex.

What good does it do to confront a StupidOldLyingFart? He merely lies (again) by making a convenient, but false claim, that he "don't remember." On second thought that might be an accurate statement. There are so many lies, there is probably no way for him to keep up with all of them.

What a fucking idiot!
So I was right. You got nothin', do you, BiSex, nothin' at all!

Oh, before I forget, here's your ass, BiSex!

So I was right. You got nothin', do you, BiSex, nothin' at all!

Oh, before I forget, here's your ass, BiSex!

As I said previously, everytime the Lying Bitchita Whineman is confronted with another of his lies, he always responds by saying "You got nothin', nothin' at all."

While h
e may be a fucking idiot, you have to give him one thing. He is consistently an "idiot!"
Nothin'.

All I'm asking for is to post to one lie. You can't do it.

I'm beginning to believe Obama conned me into voting for him when he complained about deficits. I think he has the "sophisticated" opinion that it doesn't need to ever be paid back. Just print that money and let all the suckers worry about it, and take credit for any alleged improvements.
Rarely pro GOP, WE. But facts don't matter to you. A prediction is not a lie, and I don't ever remember predicting Romney would win, but if I did, I didn't say I'd be happy about it. You don't have to be a Republican to disagree with Obama.

So where are the lies? You got nothin', UnderEndowed, nothin' at all.

The part that concerns me most, however, is what have I posted, ever, that makes you think I give a rat's ass what you think of me?

COG you lying fart- read what I posted you said you had "inside sources" in other words "connections" that someone told you that rick Perry would win the nomination and than defeat Obama- so this was more than a prediction you flat out LIED about having an "inside" source.
The fact of the matter is that you are a Insignificant NoBody that has no connections or sources. You also LIED when you were defending HatingKayla after she made those insidious remarks about the Sandy Hook shooting- it was obvious that HatingKayla tried to back track her statement when EVERYONE including those that normally support her told that she was wrong- but StupidOldFart showed he was a White Knight and even LIED about HatingKayla apologizing when in fact she didn't apologize. I think you are so old and senile that you forget how many lies you have told or maybe you tell so many lies that sooner or later you began to believe your own lies.
Got some anger issues along with your comprehension problems, eh, WE? See a doctor, they have medication for that now.