To tub or not tub? Hot tub, that is.

Great idea Fancy
How relaxing
Many points to consider, indeed, as far as finances, maintenance, size, scare factor (thanks for the nightmare, Cat ), practicality... Still debating. The tub would be held to the highest hygienic standards, and those who have seen my lair of leisure and lust know I keep it clean, comfy, well-decorated, stocked with amenities. This would just be another, bigger, wetter amenity.

I do appreciate all of the great feedback, both in the thread and by PM. Thank you!

The photos don't show the entire space, but heck, yes, it's a "courtyard" as far as apartments go. Mere "patios" don't usually have room for jungle, furniture, BBQ pit, free-standing giant umbrella, storage closet, tub, and aren't surrounded by curved 8-ft-tall solid brick walls. Never seen anything quite like this on the north side of town, maybe in some of the old townhouses and duplexes near the Galleria. It's one of the main reasons I selected this complex. I loved the added architectural element, only available on a few units. Pretty neat fireplace on the inside, too, especially after I got done putting in a mantle. (Yep, spent a lot of time, money, and effort buffing, polishing, and "fancying" the place up.)
It's a beautiful courtyard. Ignore the wanna be. He doesn't exist.
I may have to take my one eyed pet eel for a swim if you go for it!
Bijinesu no ishi kettei ni tsuite, korera no teinō o ASsking suru koto wa hijōshikidesu.

Anata wa sumātona josei wa anata ga yaritaidesu.
(You are a smart lady do what you want to do)
I may have to take my one eyed pet eel for a swim if you go for it! Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Oh, so yooour that guy...
Attached Images File Type: jpg Pee.jpg (4.6 KB, 87 views)
Shut up rrpapi. No one wants to read anything you write. No one likes you here. Get back on your "Lambo" and leave. Originally Posted by Mythos
Just put his ass on ignore jesus
Just put his ass on ignore jesus Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
you're right. I really just hate total ass hats.... but, you're right.
I once read the ignore function was for sissies. If you can't just read his post and ignore him, then maybe you're not cut out for coed. I've only had to ignore French Toast and Woof Whistle, that was because I kept calling the fucktard a bitch. Mods don't like that and I was racking up some serious points. Ha Ha Ha
Where is that asshole at anyway?
Pffft.. ^^^^

Taking shiet too seriously.... You just scroll past dribble...
Pffft.. ^^^^

Taking shiet too seriously.... You just scroll past dribble... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Exactly I know I do usually
Pffft.. ^^^^

Taking shiet too seriously.... You just scroll past dribble... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
The dribble does not concern me, the predator mentality and behavior does. There is documented real harm. Fuck that. Fuck him. When I see a snake I cut it's head clean off. Trolling morons like the banned village idiot do not even exist in my eyes but enough is enough. The preceding was just an motivational fyi. Carry on and Hobby well.
Must be some good wine over there tonight^^^^^
Must be some good wine over there tonight^^^^^ Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Drinking and eccie don't mix
Do not operate motor vehicles, keyboards, vibrating dildos, and hot tubs while inebriated, please. This has been a pubic service announcement.