SixxBach just celebrated a Birthday.... But it's not quite over yet.... His attempt at fun flopped....Let's Roast his ASS!

Trying for a quick bite with a lady friend we run into Sixx at the restaurant chosen... Later in the evening my phone goes off.....

ME: Hey Sixx.... You ever meet A**** from Sugars? She's looking for company....

Sixx: Yeah.... but she wanted $300 for an hour.....

Me: Want is one thing.... take is something else.....What did you counter at?.....

Sixx: Im no good at that,,,,

Me:.... Ok ... Hold on.....

few minutes and 8-10 texts later I show him the phone...

Sixx:.. Wow! $300 ALl Night? Tell her I'm interested....

Me:... ooops.... sorry... let me scroll down...... There... That's $200 for the next 3-4 hours.....

Sixx:.... Damn I'm in!,,,,, uhhhh wait.... what if my dog bites her?.....

Needless to say.... Sixx goes home alone.....

Guess the man is getting it somewhere regular and cheap because he tuns down some phenomenal deals.....
"What if my dog bites her?"

WTF, Sixx... is that your newest excuse for not spending quality time with the ladies? The hobby version of "The dog ate my homework?"

You need a birthday spanking. Or 52. One for each year, right?
  • ztonk
  • 11-19-2010, 01:16 PM
You need a birthday spanking. Or 52. One for each year, right? Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
Bad, Natalie! Bad girl!

Don't go converting Sixx's age into dog years! Uncool!
Sophia you most definitely should've come with me. However, I spent most of my time with the curtains closed and my dress down, thanks to the lovely ladies the guys kept sending back there for me. I might not have been the best date...

Happy Birthday Sixx! You were supposed to let everyone eat the cake... I didn't get one I liked for no reason. You're still an absolute sweetheart though
Sophia you most definitely should've come with me. However, I spent most of my time with the curtains closed and my dress down, thanks to the lovely ladies the guys kept sending back there for me. I might not have been the best date...

Happy Birthday Sixx! You were supposed to let everyone eat the cake... I didn't get one I liked for no reason. You're still an absolute sweetheart though Originally Posted by MaddietheCoed
But Maddie.... You know that we always endeavor to make sure that the guests are shown a great time....

As much fun as you had, Sophia would probably have had more shots and dances bought for her....

Simply our way of showing YOU the respect you would deserve for getting her there....

And the lap dance you did the other night would probably have been for her instead of me!
  • Carl
  • 11-19-2010, 09:22 PM
Sophia you most definitely should've come with me. However, I spent most of my time with the curtains closed and my dress down Originally Posted by MaddietheCoed
I like tha man and he has perfect straight white teeth and a boyish cuteness. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Translation: You are ugly as sin but I have to say something nice

You gals are buying him drinks?

Now I KNOW why the man done got soft..

I suppose one of you bakes him cookies too? Originally Posted by Whispers
Yeah, the cookies pack on the pounds. Maybe I need to get that Wii Fit game

You're still an absolute sweetheart though Originally Posted by MaddietheCoed

At least you didn't say I have nice teeth lol

sixx
Hey focker.... I have several fetishes including straight white teeth! Learn how to take a compliment will you! Geez. That boyish cuteness is starting to wear off, lol!
You're still an absolute sweetheart though Originally Posted by MaddietheCoed

Translation: You have a great personality.
I wasn't aware that sixx had celebrated his birthday in recent days.

Happy *late* birthday sir, hope you treated yourself to some quality entertainment. You and your partner Space have been doing an admirable job here in Austin,...and you certainly deserve it.

St. C
  • Mokoa
  • 11-20-2010, 01:47 PM
Amen to that, Chris!

Here's to you!