thread for use by sc, tbone, and shinepro

I was hoping after reading it that you would stop asking
Guess it didn't work
Px.....most men here don't do the asking for other men.
It makes them look like a bitch. I'm sure you are not a bitch so stop acting like one and grow a set of nuts.
Think about that.
Supreme directives will dead all this unnecessary drama

I have asked for 3
Just waiting for mods to put em in place

When you have posters from other cities stalking u from thread to thread 24/7,the ignore feature is useless
  • pxmcc
  • 04-02-2019, 04:38 PM
^^+1 sir.

SC, tbone wants you to apologize before he'll take his signature line down. can you do that before you leave for France? i'm sick of looking at it.
I'm sorry tb2....in fact this is how strongly I apologize...I'm even crying with it...

• pxmcc
  • 04-02-2019, 05:30 PM
tbone, it doesn't get any better than a public mea culpa. are you satisfied?

I have asked for 3

When you have posters from other cities stalking u from thread to thread 24/7,the ignore feature is useless Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
So stop harassing the providers and act like a civilized mature person! Anyone can post anywhere. Whats your problem? Making you look too bad? You are doing that all by yourself!
What a fucking victim!!!!!!! boo hoo boo

God damn grow a pair of nutz dude!

You would be banned on any other forum here! I'am sick of members like you akim! All these ladies have are people like me and a few others that will stand up to your b/s! The mods ain't doing shit in h-town! AGAIN! ANY OTHER FORUM YOUR ASS WOULD BE BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!
All these ladies have are people like me Originally Posted by winn dixie
That's pretty sad....

I have asked for 3

When you have posters from other cities stalking u from thread to thread 24/7,the ignore feature is useless Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Like WD said, perpetual victim!
When are the modsmgonna see thru akkeems bullshit and ban his ass?
  • pxmcc
  • 04-02-2019, 07:11 PM
Like WD said, perpetual victim!
When are the modsmgonna see thru akkeems bullshit and ban his ass? Originally Posted by Modmanix
naw prince is entertaining. and cyberstalking is a thing. the only people bothered by Supreme Directives are no-life cyberstalkers. are you one of those Mod? is Winn?
Enough from all of you. You guys keep forgetting the owner's dictates. If we have to ban the lot of you for a week to get you to cool your heals and stop the pissing match we will do so. Now each and everyone of you to separate corners. Last and only warning.