Washington Redskins are considering a name change

Originally Posted by JCM800
They make a pretty good point but you are still a gay commie.
if the owner gives in to the woke corporate fascists

what about the white skins?

that would send them howling

but it doesn't matter anymore

americans have had enough of the nfl and nba and the left never played or watched sports anyway so they are well on the road to being an afterthought

their viewership and attendees will be similar to the pac 12 championship football game - ever notice the stands?

americans have had enough of the nfl and nba and the left never played or watched sports anyway so they are well on the road to being an afterthought

their viewership and atterndees will be similar to the pac 12 championship football game - ever notice the stands? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Pale Faces
  • oeb11
  • 07-05-2020, 08:11 AM
Once the NFL chooses to elevate the "black American anthem" over the national anthem - they have fully endorse OBLM racism and demands for special treatment of blacks as a race in America for all things.

They have lost me.

I hope Dan Snyder finally wins his game against Jerry Jones - before empty stadiums.

I have no need to watch a group of spoiled, entitled, Racist Kaepernick;s flaunt it on the field and sidelines.
Pale Faces Originally Posted by bambino
good one

how about "shirts and skins"?
  • oeb11
  • 07-05-2020, 08:16 AM
Washington "Pale faces"

In All White Uniforms! ( Washington Milk Delivery???)

their viewership and atterndees will be similar to the pac 12 championship football game - ever notice the stands? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I don't think the soy boy liberals ever played football - we would have smashed them into the ground like the pussies they are if they had tried to get on the field.
Once the NFL chooses to elevate the "black American anthem" over the national anthem - they have fully endorse OBLM racism and demands for special treatment of blacks as a race in America for all things.

They have lost me.

I hope Dan Snyder finally wins his game against Jerry Jones - before empty stadiums.

I have no need to watch a group of spoiled, entitled, Racist Kaepernick;s flaunt it on the field and sidelines. Originally Posted by oeb11
I think it will have a huge negative impact on enthusiam among their fans.
I don't think the soy boy liberals ever played football - we would have smashed them into the ground like the pussies they are if they had tried to get on the field. Originally Posted by friendly fred
none of them I ever knew, and I didn't know them well, played anything but video games or at best hacky sack

they barely went outside
I like pale face!!!
Well the Chiefs were named after the original owner whom everyone called "Chief". The marketing stuff with native Americans was added later. Same thing for the Cleveland Browns.
I think even if the owner resists the change and is willing to take the financial (and social) hit, the league, itself, will force it to happen, as the rest of the owners don't want to lose out on the money lost in the revenue-sharing pool.
By the way, what other team names are on the chopping block by the "woke patrol"?

Cleveland Indians
Kansas City Chiefs
Atlanta Braves
Boston Celtics
New York Knicks
New York Yankees
Minnesota Vikings
Dallas Cowboys
New England Patriots
By the way, what other team names are on the chopping block by the "woke patrol"?

Cleveland Indians
Kansas City Chiefs
Atlanta Braves
Boston Celtics
New York Knicks
New York Yankees
Minnesota Vikings
Dallas Cowboys
New England Patriots Originally Posted by SecretE
The Indians are considering a name change.