Palin or Pelosi?

How can you compare a 49 year old woman with a 73 year old?
That is like me saying who is hotter Chelsea Clinton or Barbara Bush.
It doesn't have any political bearing on anything.
Nancy was cute when she was younger.
She was even a pin up girl in 1955.
Weather I like a certain politician or not I don't drag up worthless bullshit about them.
It is pointless, but if its all you got then some of you just have to take the low road I guess.
By the way I think Palin is hot even if I do disagree with her most the time. Originally Posted by slingblade
Not sure if B Bush was ever hot at any age. I really can't think of one hot Libby Chick in politics.
You can fuck Pelosi, and she will keep a straight face.
Not sure if B Bush was ever hot at any age. I really can't think of one hot Libby Chick in politics. Originally Posted by bambino
Don't you mean IBBush, drooling dipshit?
Both are annoying as shit. But Palin has that naughty teacher going on. Pelosi has that Hillary Clinton angry dyke look. Originally Posted by R.M.
All I can say is it doesn’t make a rat’s ass what the OP was or who it compares.

You win, darlin’.

They both couldn't be more fake.

You look real to me.

Real good.
Don't you mean IBBush, drooling dipshit? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yissy, so glad you came back from your afternoon wallow siesta. I have some new ideas for you. You're actually the older, stupid, lazy brother of Arnold Ziffle of Green Acres fame. He's a damn smart pig, and became the star of the show. You're not too bright and lazy. You chose to wallow around on a hooker board. Just being stupid.

Hasa Diga Ysswipe Ziffle
Jesus. Are you drunk again, fat boy? As grotesque as you are, it takes a lot of southern comfort to get your massive bulk off, eh?
Jesus. Are you drunk again, fat boy? As grotesque as you are, it takes a lot of southern comfort to get your massive bulk off, eh? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No way, I never take a nooner wallow. You, the pig that you are, have to.

Ysswipe Ziffle....oink oink
What the fuck are you talking about, idiot?

Over/under on you getting banned?
What the fuck are you talking about, idiot?

Over/under on you getting banned? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ziffle. Oink oink
brilliant.

Keep it up, IBIdiotapprentice
brilliant.

Keep it up, IBIdiotapprentice Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Old McDonald had a farm, E I E I O. And on the farm he had a pig........... Ysswipe Ziffle.
hysterics from the new standard for stupid
hysterics from the new standard for stupid Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes indeed, your brother, Arnold Ziffle is much brighter than you, Ysswipe Ziffle. It must be such a dissapointment to the Ziffles that one of their sons is such a lazy, stupid, flunky pig, that he wallows around on a hooker site all day. 600 posts in 2 weeks of wallowing. Oink oink
Jesus. You're as stupid as you're slovenly.

Of course I think we ALL know who's the barnyard scavenger here.

Jesus. You're as stupid as you're slovenly.

Of course I think we ALL know who's the barnyard scavenger here.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
A lazy pig like you can post a picture, like Ai said, your brother Arnold is so much brighter than you.

Golly Mr Douglas, Arnold's retarded pig brother Ysswipe is trying to lick his own balls again. Golly Mr Douglas.