Do like providers to wear corsets and garter belts and stockings

I LOVE CORSETS, GARTERS, STOCKINGS!!! The heels too. I love coming into a place and she is dressed in a sexy corset, I hug her and rub her back, I desire her to pose for me for just a minute or two, usually I then move in for some caressing. I bring her over to the bed lay her back and slowly, methodically, and gracefully remove her heels. I lift up one leg rubbing her thigh, calf and slightly teasing her love area but not touching just yet. I undue her garter and while caressing her smooth, soft, silky skin I slowly remove the stocking. I Take my time on the both legs, and start to undress myself in between caresses. I insist on her laying back still, I continue to caress her abdomen, shoulders, neck, thighs, ever so softly and rhythmically. She smiles at me with an eager grin. I lean her towards me as I undue her corset, each of us not saying a word, just periodically giving each other sexy smiles and eye contact. Usually the lady starts rubbing my pecs, arms, chest area. Once the corset is removed is time to start kissing, soft subtle kisses where I break away and pause while caerssing her breasts and moving in to the vulva. The kisses keep coming and I move down, down, down, down.....

You get the picture, that is what a corset does for me, sets the tone.... O YEA!!! Very romantic, very sensual, and very seductive.

Did I mention I like corsets?
I LOVE CORSETS, GARTERS, STOCKINGS!!! The heels too. I love coming into a place and she is dressed in a sexy corset, I hug her and rub her back, I desire her to pose for me for just a minute or two, usually I then move in for some caressing. I bring her over to the bed lay her back and slowly, methodically, and gracefully remove her heels. I lift up one leg rubbing her thigh, calf and slightly teasing her love area but not touching just yet. I undue her garter and while caressing her smooth, soft, silky skin I slowly remove the stocking. I Take my time on the both legs, and start to undress myself in between caresses. I insist on her laying back still, I continue to caress her abdomen, shoulders, neck, thighs, ever so softly and rhythmically. She smiles at me with an eager grin. I lean her towards me as I undue her corset, each of us not saying a word, just periodically giving each other sexy smiles and eye contact. Usually the lady starts rubbing my pecs, arms, chest area. Once the corset is removed is time to start kissing, soft subtle kisses where I break away and pause while caerssing her breasts and moving in to the vulva. The kisses keep coming and I move down, down, down, down.....

You get the picture, that is what a corset does for me, sets the tone.... O YEA!!! Very romantic, very sensual, and very seductive.

Did I mention I like corsets? Originally Posted by Outdoorsman

I love your enthusiasm with this piece of lingerie, after strapping myself up in a corset there is nothing as satisfying as a knowledgeable man who can gently undo my strings with ease and graceful transitions. Having a guy fumble around trying to undo my corset is kind of a mood breaker- of course I am patient- but winding up undoing it myself isn't as romantic as a guy doing it.
OMG!!! Outdoorsman

WE MUST MEET!!!!!

You And I See Eye To Eye On LESS IS MORE!!!!!

That Was An AMAZING Description Of My FAVORITE

SEDUCTIVE ENTERLUDE!!!!!!

MUAH!!!!!!

she can keep the stockings on. mmmm grader belt also. As long as nothing is in the way. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Easy solution....put the panties on after the garter straps. I realize that's not how it's supposed to go, but it works. That being said, as a hips/ass man, I am a complete sucker for stockings and garters. Corsets are not nearly as sexy to me, not saying they aren't sexy at all, but not even the same ballpark.
Lingerie has never done much for me but the effort is appreciated. A pair of boyshorts and a bra are much sexier to me.
Most of us appreciate and like the wrapping. It puts the mood in it's proper place. It's the prize underneath when we have to work just a little to get to it that makes the day
I agree fumbling with a corset is not sexy at all and can dampen things. When I ask my date to pose for me I am not only taking in her beauty and essence but I am analyzing the garment as well. I have unclipped front corsets, unlaced front or back, I am looking to see how to best position u my sweet for graceful and sexy unwrapping, it has to be seemless and not break the tone. A very erotic time to be had by both of us.

I travel to Austin frequently and I noticed your attire. Look forward to undressing you one day my darling. I like it slow, sensual, and graceful
Lingerie has never done much for me but the effort is appreciated. A pair of boyshorts and a bra are much sexier to me. Originally Posted by rrtx88
I'm a silk robe naked underneath kinda gal myself!
I'm a silk robe naked underneath kinda gal myself! Originally Posted by chrissy
Chrissy your a whatever you want to wear with the underneath you have
Lol @ the threADs.... or adposts...
NO

I like the "Hooker" look every once in a while but all I really need are some T-Shirt and Panties

Did I mention I like corsets? Originally Posted by Outdoorsman
That was quite the story!I love stockings I have a variety of colors and styles.Many gents that I see request for me to wear them and a few request garters as well.I don't wear corsets I had a gent give me one as a gift I have yet to wear it.
My favorite is thigh highs and heels that is all I need!
A garter belt and stockings on a fine lookin woman does it for me. Add a corset and a kinky incall for the Victorian Brothel Experience.
I love a sexy dress or a tight short pencile skirt. With hot pants underneath with multi colored with stockings or thigh highs with the seems in the back or some sort of design. Add a sexy bra and my motor is going full on. If she has abs and a great ass that just makes it perfect for me. I love to fuk a lady with her clothes on for a nice change of pace. There is nothing like taken a lady from behind by raising her short skirt or dress and sliding her pretty panties down and bending her over a table or sofa and banging her from behind with her clothes still on. Then when the passion takes over and taking off the rest of her clothes is so hot.
NO

I like the "Hooker" look every once in a while but all I really need are some T-Shirt and Panties Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I agree that a simple T-Shirt and Panties is VERY sexy. I usually go all out when requested, but most of the time I'm told that I can keep it simple. I used these types of undergarments more in my civie life BEFORE entering the hobby than I actually do AFTER entering. I dressed like that for my ex hubby just because it was *insert random day of the week* all the time, lol. So, I don't think that this can be called the "Hooker" look, because women dress up quite a bit in real life. Why do you think these stores do so well? Us hookers aren't the only ones buying.