Ladies & Gents ... who was your first board client & who was your first board provider?

First provider...can't remember her name.

First "board" provider...either Nichole Summers or Courtney of Houston, can't remember who was first

...but my favorite was and is ICM!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Way to represent ICM!!!
My first lady was Monica Foxxx!
First one I made contact thru aspd and met was Delanie Smith, had seen a couple others before her that later became registered providers.
Well, I think I provided for like 3-4 months before I even knew a "board" existed...and this was back when the old board was still around. Once I found out about it I checked it out and sure enough someone has posted a review on me. So it stands to reason I could have seen many a board member and had no idea (this is before I started screening).
Colette Collins was the first indy I used board intel to see.
Old Board: Asian Sabrina ( Precious back then)
New Board: Mila!
Awwwww, BDS! U make a brother feel special! U go girl!
Rose the Milkmaid as for as boards are concerned
Once I found out about it I checked it out and sure enough someone has posted a review on me. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
hmmmm....
Well thanks Brooke..but as usual, I'm always the bridesmaid...never the bride.
Maybe we both need to see if there has been any "improvements"??? Originally Posted by ratboy jam
You should feel proud You showed me that clients from the board are the best clients around
You should feel proud You showed me that providers from the board are the best providers around Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Fixed that for ya...
Mine was sub cilla. Guess I was too nervous to take full advantage of her talents. Man, if I had it to do all over again.....lol
My first board client was Singer Bobby and my first reviewing board member was The Graduate.. I hope I got that right,, lol
My first was 'Jasmine' from (GFE Houston....shhhhhh)....
Have to say Brooke was the first last and only since the demise of ECCIE...
Heywood J
I think my first board was Mia from Escape

or Ruby I just am not sure.

I spent the most time with Ruby from Jr.