Why some providers lies about their Ethnic origins

Google translate is weird sometimes:
For I speak Swedish . My grandfather came from Germany, but I do not speak German . It's just my farmormor sometime come from Sweden (perhaps Norway - my grandmother is not safe , and I'm only in my family who paratar something Scandinavian ) . I can say only " white " but I want some Swedish speaking clients write me. I am also half- Mexican , and I think that I see out there more " Latina " than Swedish , but I have it on the face , as many Swedish people . Most , I have practicera Swedish and it is the best at meeting someone who speaks. Originally Posted by Biancai via Google translate
I'm not arguing semantics girl. The point I'm trying to make is either going over your head or you are, well, just ignoring it.

Either way, nice meltdown. Originally Posted by Skip_8

Nobody is this clueless so I'll just chalk it up to a childish attempt to push buttons. I'm not exactly sure what part of my response was remotely indicative of a meltdown but again it seems to be all about pushing buttons with really stupid shit. At least for your sake I certainly hope that is what's going on.
More red flags Originally Posted by FirePhoenix

Where are those red flags exactly? Signs that I'm familiar with the boards? No shit Sherlock. Let's put a shiny star on your forehead. Since when is that a red flag? Could it be in the simple use of the word exotic or are you just sitting there frantically staring at the screen in your moo moo looking for places to insert the words "Red flag"? Have you nothing better to fixate upon?

Once again I have absolutely nothing against old fat/obese heavily discounted providers with BSC eyes who spend more time in coed than any three mongers combined so just let it go already.

Back to topic.

OP if you're really concerned about the truthfulness behind a lady's claimed ethnic background then you should stick with the RW where you get to meet her parents.

Google translate is weird sometimes: Originally Posted by redbeard42

lol close enough

Nobody is this clueless so I'll just chalk it up to a childish attempt to push buttons. I'm not exactly sure what part of my response was remotely indicative of a meltdown but again it seems to be all about pushing buttons with really stupid shit. At least for your sake I certainly hope that is what's going on. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
Having just gotten sucked and fucked by my new ciview,I have a nice smile looking like the cat that ate the canary. You may say I have a shit-eating grin. However, I'm in a good mood still. <-- That's me during the BJ, BTW.

Anyways, Not really trying to push buttons but ooooops, sometimes I do so by accident as clearly evidenced by your two nasty responses above.

Sometimes people do a good job articulating their thoughts. Other times, they crash and burn. Nice job....kaboooom!!!
lol close enough

Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant
Do I see bubble butt in that avatar?
LT, I have always and will always call it like I see it. You're not any kinda of Ricky boy so why spout off some of that same boring nonsensical unprovoked attacks? At least come up with your own imaginative response
1/2 MEXICAN 1/2 GERMAN Originally Posted by Bootymuncher
Hey That's what I am!!!!

Mr. Muncher are some of these providers that you are referring to traveling providers or maybe Austin based but travels out of state a lot? Reason I ask is cause as someone who IS ˝ German ˝ Mexican anyone who has met me will tell you that I don't look German.... but I am. And having lived in other parts of the country I can tell you first hand in some places where is little to no Hispanic population I got asked very frequently what my nationality was, I mean a lot. Most of the people were honestly just curious, but it still does get annoying getting asked that over and over again by every new person you meet.

So it may not be that these provider are trying to pull a marketing scam or are ashamed of their heritage in fact it could be the exact opposite. Imagine how many new “people” those girls meet every day, if I got asked what I was an ass ton of times I cannot imagine how much they get asked that same question day in day, so therefore they post it in their profile & ads for the 1 or 2 guys that actually do read their profiles & ads.

I'm not saying that it is not a marketing scheme or that they are not trying to market themselves as something they're not. Just offering a possible other reason that's all.
LT, I have always and will always call it like I see it. You're not any kinda of Ricky boy so why spout off some of that same boring nonsensical unprovoked attacks? At least come up with your own imaginative response Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
So I'm not trying to high jack this thread but any guesses to who is behind this bandle,mandle,whatever "lightsttouch" is? To many red flags for me to ignore anymore. IMO Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
More red flags Originally Posted by FirePhoenix

Unprovoked? Really? I didn't know you from a hole in the wall until you singled me out with the above actual unprovoked public posts.

You're like one of those annoying fat kids that likes to taunt others for public attention but then then cries "What did you do that for" after getting slapped with a big dose of "Wake the fuck up and smell my ass".

Don't start shit like an attention whore and then cry foul when there are consequences you don't like.

For the record this and my previous response were not attacks. I also call it exactly like I see it.

Facts

• You have posted showcase photos so we know you are seriously BBW to be extremely kind.
• You are far from young to be extremely kind.
• You have posted photos of your eyes in the eyes thread and two other mongers even described them as BSC eyes in that very thread. Those were not my words.
• You try to give your services away at an extremely discounted rate and still seem to spend all of your time here.
• You do in fact spend more time here in coed seeking attention than any 3 mongers combined.

None of this is emotionally charged random nonsensical aggressive foul mouthed Rick style babble.

These are facts and facts that are only mentioned in response to your "Unprovoked" initial attacks against myself so either deal with it or learn to stop showing off in the future.
Oh goodness, trying to start a cat fight? It's not an attack to say hey I think so and so is a bandle or mandle, but its very interesting as to your behavior to me even saying there are red flags going up in my mind. Why did you edit the post? In the eyes thread nobody is talking badly about my eyes and you changed it from people "talking " to "posting". Again more red flags that you're a bandle / mandle. At this point im just gna put you in the idiot box with other well known bandles /mandles such as, cat in the hat, Venus entertainment, ect. You have proven not to be here to be as a "hobbyist " but just someone that likes to be a high school drama queen once again.
Oh goodness, trying to start a cat fight? It's not an attack to say hey I think so and so is a bandle or mandle, but its very interesting as to your behavior to me even saying there are red flags going up in my mind. Why did you edit the post? In the eyes thread nobody is talking badly about my eyes and you changed it from people "talking " to "posting". Again more red flags that you're a bandle / mandle. At this point im just gna put you in the idiot box with other well known bandles /mandles such as, cat in the hat, Venus entertainment, ect. You have proven not to be here to be as a "hobbyist " but just someone that likes to be a high school drama queen once again. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix

No cat fight desired especially since men don't cat fight. Let's cut the shit and see if you'll back up the noise you make. I provided you the opportunity once before to put your money where your mouth is and you backed off quick.

Let's pick an unbiased trusted neutral 3rd party and each hand him or her $1000 cash. I've already had Eccie ladies to my lake house and have sent photos to others here for sufficient verification but I want your cash in reachable proximity.

When it has been determined that a) I am a male and B) I am neither a bandle, mandle nor any other form of guideline violating multiple handle I walk away with the 2K. If I am as you state then you get the cash and I get banned for good measure.

Come on it's an easy grand and you don't even have to drop to your knees to earn it. At your low rates just think how many mongers you'd have to blow through to make $1000.

So are you completely full of shit or are you going to step up and show us your worth? If you respond with anything other than a resounding yes then you are a back pedaling air bag who needs to shut her trap.

Weird, never heard a guy call himself exotic.

It's kind of like having a guy call himself pretty. Guys just don't do that. Originally Posted by Skip_8

I have to agree with Skip. I'm about 5' 2", 125lbs, Hispanic, Latino...whatever the PC word of the day is...and I've never contacted a provider describing myself as a petite, exotic, spinner.
I have to agree with Skip. I'm about 5' 2", 125lbs, Hispanic, Latino...whatever the PC word of the day is...and I've never contacted a provider describing myself as a petite, exotic, spinner. Originally Posted by shortyatx
I agree 100% as petite and spinner are specifically feminine terms which you simply threw in for added effect.

Being Hispanic does not make one exotic unless they are the only Hispanic in a non Hispanic region. Being Hispanic in Texas is anything but exotic so nobody would view you as such. Also people don't generally call themselves exotic just as I didn't. They don't have to because it's relative to how others perceive them.

If you were the only Hispanic visiting a small Norwegian village then I'm pretty sure you would be viewed as a short, small framed exotic or unusual looking male. You would not say "Hey I'm short, wimpy and exotic."

A pale white blonde haired blue eyed American male visiting isolated tribes in the Rain Forest would be considered unusual and exotic by the local population as well. Many local girls might want to have his blue eyed baby.

When I stated women have described me as an exotic that translates to "unusual or foreign looking" compared to the local population. One of the advantages of being mulatto is usually folk can't quite place what your ancestry is.

Sinking in yet?
Swedish men consider me exotic. That's the word they use when they're drunk, at least.
Do I see bubble butt in that avatar? Originally Posted by Skip_8
eh. it's alright.