Biden State Dept Says Iran Weeks Away From A Nuclear Bomb

• WTF
  • 02-03-2021, 12:38 PM
You don't know shit and I am not having trouble with reality. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You are having trouble with reality if you do not acknowledge the fact that Democratic counties account for 70% of this nations GDP
  • WTF
  • 02-03-2021, 12:43 PM
speaking of that "teh", why? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Why DPST every posts?

He thinks he is being cute.

He is like the 6th member of the Village People.

He has replaced LexusLover who used to bring every topic back to the Clintons.

You are having trouble with reality if you do not acknowledge the fact that Democratic counties account for 70% of this nations GDP Originally Posted by WTF
Ok, I'll acknowledge it. How is it achieved?
  • WTF
  • 02-03-2021, 01:21 PM
Ok, I'll acknowledge it. How is it achieved? Originally Posted by Levianon17
I've already provided a link that it is fact.

It ain't achieved in shitholes like Wyoming or many less populated states.

It is achieved in populated counties with an educated population.

It is achieved in populated counties with an educated population. Originally Posted by WTF
I'd dispute that. due to the way GDP is measured, it'll automatically put the thumb down on the side of the scale benefitting urban areas.

For spending-based calculations, an example would be Del Monte Foods - they have farms all over the country that produce their product for them, the product gets aggregated to urban areas for processing, packaging, and distribution, but ultimately the dollars of consumer spending go to their HQ in Walnut Creek, CA.

For income-based calculation, you have a higher quantity of people living in a smaller area, you have higher property values and costs of living, which in turn drive a higher income level vs rural counterparts.

Also you're falsely equivocating education and population density.
I've already provided a link that it is fact.

It is achieved in populated counties with an educated population. Originally Posted by WTF
Lets use California as an example. Population of 28 million with the fifth highest economy in the world and the highest GDP of all states at just under 15%. Yet the average person can't afford to live there so they are leaving in droves. On top of their high GDP they still have a large percentage of homeless, violent crime and astronomical taxes. If you're not a celebrity, work in high Tech or a professional athlete life in just about every major city in California is a struggle. GDP and quality of life don't go hand in hand.
Let's speak the truth. Remember that Muslim couple that gunned down all those people in Cali? I remember reading the man had some job making like 70K as a health inspector. I don't think he had any special qualifications. Wife didn't have a job or at least none that I can recall other than making bombs.

Its like all these folks in govt who are getting paid to "work from home." Most city, state and county jobs are bullshit. Granted I know a few who are stupid enough to work their asses off because they're doing the work of 2-9 people who aren't showing up or can't be found for hours.

I'd like to see a breakdown of people who are in govt (nonmilitary) jobs and how many are working from home.

Like I said in another thread, I hit a nice lottery jackpot, had to wait over a month to get paid. Showed up and basically 7-8 people sitting on their ass just for me. Talked to a woman today who said she hit 10K and she had to wait a month and a half and she was the only one at the claim center other than the "workers."
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2021, 06:57 AM

Also you're falsely equivocating education and population density. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
This is a summary of information from the Bureau of the Census’ American Community Survey and other Federal statistical sources on the educational attainment of the rural (nonmetropolitan) population, and the relationship between educational attainment and economic outcomes. In addition to the following material, the publication Rural Education at a Glance, 2017 Edition summarizes conditions and trends in rural education.

Education is tied to the economic prosperity of rural people and places. The educational attainment of people living in rural (nonmetropolitan) areas has increased markedly over time but has not kept pace with urban (metropolitan) gains, especially in college and postgraduate education. Median earnings rise with higher levels of educational attainment, but more so in urban than in rural areas, compounding the rural earnings disadvantage stemming from lower educational attainment.

Educational Attainment
While the overall educational attainment of people living in rural areas has increased markedly over time, the share of adults with at least a bachelor's degree is still higher in urban areas. In 1960, 60 percent of the rural population ages 25 and over had not completed high school; by 2018—58 years later—that dropped to 13 percent. Over the same period, the proportion of rural adults 25 and older with a bachelor's degree or higher increased from 5 percent to 20 percent; in urban areas, this proportion stood at 35 percent in 2018. The proportion of rural adults with a bachelor's degree or higher increased by 5 percentage points between 2000 and 2018, and the proportion without a high school degree or equivalent, such as a GED, declined by 11 percentage points.
Beijing bob has no cogent foreign policy