Hygiene for clients sorry bit of a rant!!!!!!!

When Men complain about rates. This. This right here. I once had a guy do the arch your ass up thing to see If id dive in. Not my thing. As we finished he sat on the edge of the bed to put his pants on. Left a little streak on the white sheet.
And some just have swamp ass. Another time, On first sniff led him right to the shower. Must have used half the bar up his butt. Kept having to resist the urge to yell What the fuck is wrong with your ass!!
And to the couple. You know who you are. How the hell is her happy trail darker and thicker than yours? Both of you pretended like you didnt smell her silent putrified farts.
My only regret is I didnt have a smelly people surcharge. Originally Posted by Sonya

A surcharge for gasoline and a Brillo pad?
Let us all pause to recall Big Jake's wisdom on this topic.
High maintenance?
I just think it's crazy he is posting bitching he only got 20 min and a bbj for 120 well fuck
1st of all most girls charge more than that for a bj second of all did he think it was normal for me the wash his dick and cover h with hot towels before I would start I mean really
I keep my self and my work area clean I just ask for the same if I have to play mommy to a grown ass man then the rate goes up lol
I just think it's crazy he is posting bitching he only got 20 min and a bbj for 120 well fuck
1st of all most girls charge more than that for a bj second of all did he think it was normal for me the wash his dick and cover h with hot towels before I would start I mean really
I keep my self and my work area clean I just ask for the same if I have to play mommy to a grown ass man then the rate goes up lol Originally Posted by RebeccaHillcroft

Omg everytime i think about it i wanna vomit. Lol.
Girls should carry one of these in her whore bag.

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Improv.

+

At a minimum we can all take a George Carlin Bath: armpits, asshole, crotch and teeth!!!
Everyone should be mindful of washing their asses, mouths, cracks, and holes b4 seeing one another. Originally Posted by Kammye
Even if I've showered beforehand, I always request to take a shower at the incall. I can't believe anyone would show up with debris in the ass crack or without freshly scrubbed NADs.
Even if I've showered beforehand, I always request to take a shower at the incall. I can't believe anyone would show up with debris in the ass crack or without freshly scrubbed NADs. Originally Posted by htownhammer

Dear you would be surprised. Lol.
Even if I've showered beforehand, I always request to take a shower at the incall. I can't believe anyone would show up with debris in the ass crack or without freshly scrubbed NADs. Originally Posted by htownhammer

The ladies are making way too big a thing ... its nothing gasoline and a Brillo Pad can't handle.
The ladies are making way too big a thing ... its nothing gasoline and a Brillo Pad can't handle. Originally Posted by pyramider
Agreed.
The ladies are making way too big a thing ... its nothing gasoline and a Brillo Pad can't handle. Originally Posted by pyramider
Don't forget the Bar Keepers Friend™.

Attached Images File Type: jpg bkf.jpg (18.4 KB, 75 views)
I usually shower before each of my appointments. That's partly why I like early morning appointments. But in the times I get an afternoon appointment I will always ask if a shower is available. I haven't had one provider tell me no to that. Even the little skanky BP chicks have not objected. You might have to bring your own towel for them, but they certainly won't object! LMAO
I'm very self conscious about my physical hygiene. I take a shower before I leave the house, after I check into the hotel, and one hour prior to my appointment. I have no issue showering before she arrives.

That's three whole showers in a short span of time before meeting. So just in my case.........I don't want to take another one again when you arrive unless I have to use the bathroom or we have a multihour session between bells. Takes me forever to get dry. I like hot showers. And I'm hot and exhausted after I take 45 minute showers.

If you are a full grown adult........and after you take a shower one hour later you have a stinch........Ill pray for you. I've never gone on a civilian date...........where we have gone out, went dancing, had drinks, watched a movie, walked holding hands etc........later on during the night things got heated.........the last thought on my mind when I get her back to my crib and we are fooling around getting naked.......I have not ever once told a chick........PLEASE GO TAKE A SHOWER IMMEDIATELY. I WOULD PREFER YOU FRESHLY SHOWERED BEFORE WE SHARE THIS MOMENT." So when a lady arrives to see me and she has just gotten ready.........and is supposed to be ready for my outcall....her showering again before we are active is actually a turn off for me. Makes me think maybe she just came from an appointment and is fitting me in. I hate waiting and I'm anxious. And most times that time she's getting ready again is docked from your time.

At outcalls I prefer ladies show up ready to get down......no shower needed on her end unless she has to urinate. All the juices and natural smells she was marinating..........goes kaput and out the window when she arrives and washes up. Id rather her just be ready to have sex. If she has a vagina that smells unhealthy or bad and she has just finished getting ready less than an hour before we meet and hasn't urinated yet.......another shower is just masking another problem. Other than just comfortability or her an preference. But I guess I'm different.

This is one of the main reasons I do outcalls and not incalls. No need for a provider to be stingy with her towels.......and some of you ladies are. I bring my own condoms too. Never have to get the ugly face when I ask or motion for another one of each.

If I just washed my whole body with a towel and wanted to use another fresh clean towel I don't see that being an issue at an incall. But for a lot of ladies they do have limits. Do like I do and hit up housekeepings cart hard, or just ask room service for more than usual. Given the advent of ladies doing massages, squirting, etc......extra towels are a necessity.

If I seek msog, I don't want to be wiped off with the same towel after either. I can "go green" on my spare time, when we come to see y'all unlimited towel use should be a luxury. Sometimes Ill lay two big drying towels down like a majic carpet in the little hotel bathroom like they are roses and I'm the king of Zamoonda in Eddie Murphys Coming to America......just making my entrance back to the room. Well not really but you get the point.......

D