Condoms. What's YOUR Brand?

Trojan Ecstacy condoms are great IMHO, different design w/more room at the tip, lube inside and outside, ribbed too.

Lifestyle SKYN are good to.

I like to bring some of my own covers to a session in case she is out or what she has does not fit right.
It really sucks when you are about to really get rolling and she says "oops, i'm out of rubbers". Had that happen recently with my atf, luckily I was able to say say "it's okay, I brought some".

There can be a big difference in quality from one manufacturer to another and some providers just buy the cheapest ones. Originally Posted by Tatonka
Sounds like a job for "Trojan Man!"

Trojan 2Go! 2 conveniently packaged condoms that will snap apart, give one to a friend! Fits in wallets!
I find these commercials to be way more entertaining that those on my regular radio show! LOL!!!!

-KKA
Yeah KUT is asking for donations right now, it is boring. They surely aren't talking about sex.
Hello, Hello

Anyone there?

First time caller...

Trojan Ex-

Best in all kinds!
I haven't tried the Tojan Ecstacy yet.
I like to bring some of my own covers to a session in case she is out or what she has does not fit right.
It really sucks when you are about to really get rolling and she says "oops, i'm out of rubbers". Had that happen recently with my atf, luckily I was able to say say "it's okay, I brought some". Originally Posted by Tatonka
Just remember if you are about to bang your future sister-in-law for the first time, to keep them in your car...

The best for me so far is LifeStyles SKYN... They really feel almost virtual...
Hello? Am I on..?

Hey thanks for taking my call. I'm a long time listener, I've called in a few times...

ANyhoo~

I'm a Trojan Ecstasy and Magnum Thin type of gal!

When it comes to lubes....I have been a long time consumer of Pure Romance products.....So I use the "Just like me" lube.....

I also just want to say that these commercials are hilarious.......

Thanks for taking my call, any chance I can get an autographed T-shirt from Rekcasxt and Sexy Roxanne?

~Gen Nicole~
on the call in show (I need a name here people help me out.)
OK, whatya think of these.......

Hobby Time, Tickle Me Pink, Practical Pussy, and my personal favorite.....SXMouth (South by Mouth)

Others anyone?
  • Carl
  • 04-08-2010, 07:55 AM
Michelin.
G.Nicole, I will sign a shirt for you anytime
I'm a bit surprised with all the trojan love here. I find them to be unbelievably
rubbery smelling.
Was recommended Crown's a few years back and have used them when i can
Lifestyles SKYN

if you havent tried them, you should. Sometimes i have to check just to make sure it is still on because it feels so nice.
Anyone ever tried BARE, by Durex? Guess I will find out how they are and report back
When I was younger (20) I bought a giant pack of the "extended pleasure" condoms. The first victim lost his erection Originally Posted by JennsLolli

I only glance at the avatar and saw the flash of Green. I thought it was Kosher. I about pissed myself when it said lost his erection. I didn't know the Kowboy swung both ways.
Have you noticed any difference in Crown since they went to new packaging? I swear they're a little less sensitive... Originally Posted by Magnetron
I haven't had any complaints
Tess