Does anyone else just find themselves staring at the gif at the bottom of each page?

i don't get anything out of watching it. I don't like to fuck girls that hard.

Call me boring.
I firmly believe that that GIF can bring peace to the middle east and end world hunger.

It's a powerful force, and, God willing, it's truth shall be done (not exactly sure what that truth is, but it's gonna get done, whatever it is....)

Do not resist the gif. Resistance is futile and will lead only to your destruction. Embrace the gif. Strive to BE the gif (though that, too, is futile, 'cause the gif is perfect, while we are not.) Originally Posted by eccienewbie
+1 all the way (like the gif)

For me, that's a sign of an oncoming heart attack.

Maybe Gina needs to add "defibrillation" to the list of services offered in P411 profiles.... Originally Posted by TinMan
ACLS certified!

i don't get anything out of watching it. I don't like to fuck girls that hard.

Call me boring. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
You are boring.
I never do what I'm told, so I rub one out every time I see it... uh yeah... brb I gotta go...
I firmly believe that that GIF can bring peace to the middle east and end world hunger.
Originally Posted by eccienewbie
peace in the middle east!!!!

unlike rambo, i just 'wish' i could hit it like that, if i ever got it goin' like that it would be a one to two stroker and i'm out....sadly.

now back to the gif
+1 all the way (like the gif)

ACLS certified!

You are boring. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Maybe, but part of me don't want to fall into this category.

http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2.../18/black-men/

But if you insist, for you I could rev it up a bit.
Right?!?!

I thought I might be the only one. It killin' me! THAT'S FUCKING! Originally Posted by Say What
Nope..... You are not alone! That is definitely FUCKING.... And FUCKING WELL!!!
Uh yea it is fucking hot!!
I've seen some pretty hot ones. I must confess that I have caught myself staring and thinking MMMM DAYUM, I need some of that!!
Maybe, but part of me don't want to fall into this category.

http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2.../18/black-men/

But if you insist, for you I could rev it up a bit. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Interesting read Rambro
Agreed! I spent some time reading over my hometown's local forum and the race issue is not near as prevalent.

I understand your trepidation, RC. If I were a black man in the south I would see it very similarly.

That being said, you are welcome to go to town on this white, northern pussy anytime - that is, if I can handle it!
Rev it up. I want to see Nurse in an animated GIF at the bottom of the page.
Interesting read Rambro Originally Posted by tntangie
Agreed! I spent some time reading over my hometown's local forum and the race issue is not near as prevalent.

I understand your trepidation, RC. If I were a black man in the south I would see it very similarly.

That being said, you are welcome to go to town on this white, northern pussy anytime - that is, if I can handle it! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Yes, I can personally attest to knowing guys who think like that growing up. They'd use phrases like, 'knock it out the box', 'break her back' 'knock the lining out', etc. It's like they're more interested in hurting her than just enjoying the pussy. They'd say things like, "Shiiiit, cuz. I was tryin' ta break her back! Hell, yeah!"

Whatever, dude. I had to distance myself from that kind of thinking, and that was before the hobby. I won't say I've NEVER went a little hard(er) normal (whatever that is), but I'm not trying to injure the girl. I have had one or two say I didn't hit it hard enough. Oh well. If they want it harder, just ask. But to me, it seems unnecessary most times.

Sometimes an ass is so fine that it's just begging for it.
<<<<<< ass so fine she is beggin for it!!!
Okay, I've been starin' at it again. And I've been thinkin', "that chick looks like someone I've seen in the past...an actress or something." Not everybody (maybe nobody) may agree, but I think who I'm thinking of is the actress who played the mom in poltergeist and was the female lead in the Big Chill.

Anybody else see a resemblance?

Yeah, I'm spendin' way too much time lookin' at that gif....
That depends. Did you spank it to Poltergeist??