Jim Webb for President

[QUOTE=Whirlaway;1056068437]I am not fooled by the phony populism of candidates......but you obviously have been....tell us how many times you have been fooled.....why are you such a dumb fuck, tell us.

I know of 2 times.

You're so full of shit, your eyes are brown.

You'd wet your pants to have a candidate like Jim Webb and he scares you....graduate of the US Naval Academy, United States Marine Corps veteran, Vietnam veteran, awarded the Navy Cross (look that one up dumbass, they don't hand them out very often) awarded the Silver Star medal, awarded two Bronze stars, awarded two Purple Hearts, served five years at the Pentagon, appointed to be secretary of the Navy by your beloved Ronald Reagan, etc etc.

He will be a formidable candidate for Hillary and if he wins the nomination, he will run circles around The Donald....

And, by the way....Fuck You.
Webb is the left's answer to Chris Christie.
What are you, six years old ?

You're so full of shit, your eyes are brown.

.......... Originally Posted by Timmypage
[QUOTE=timpage;1056068613]
You'd wet your pants to have a candidate like Jim Webb and he scares you....

He will be a formidable candidate for Hillary .... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Why was it that he wasn't re-elected to the Senate?
Webb is the left's answer to Chris Christie. Originally Posted by boardman
Could be.
[QUOTE=LexusLover;1056068831]

Why was it that he wasn't re-elected to the Senate? Originally Posted by timpage
He did not seek re-election in 2012.
He barely won his 1st election; an impressive (admirable) record of military service, and he probably figured he couldn't win re-election.

Like Obama said; Americans want a "new car smell"....Webb's phony populism of bringing us together is the same ole Obama stink.

[QUOTE=Jackie S;1056068886]

He did not seek re-election in 2012. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Our next president will be a governor (existing or former) = America has had enough of failures from incompetent Senators who became President.

Competency will be the key to winning the American middle in 2016.

Our next president will be a governor (existing or former) = America has had enough of failures from incompetent Senators who became President. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
And this bold prediction was brought to us by the same TrendingIdiot who repeatedly led us to believe that WISCONSIN AND AMERICA ARE TRENDING ROMNEY!

'Nuff said!
That is your rebuttal to my assertion that Jim Webb is a phony populist who barely won his senate seat and didn't run for re=election because he likely knew he couldn't win re-election?...A man who has no legislative or executive accomplishments......a man who claims to be a uniter but in reality is just the opposite - a nasty fellow who enjoys the politics of personal destruction?

And this bold prediction was brought to us by the same TrendingIdiot who repeatedly led us to believe that WISCONSIN AND AMERICA ARE TRENDING ROMNEY!

'Nuff said! Originally Posted by bigtex
That is your rebuttal to my assertion that Jim Webb is a phony populist who barely won his senate seat and didn't run for re=election because he likely knew he couldn't win re-election?...A man who has no legislative or executive accomplishments......a man who claims to be a uniter but in reality is just the opposite - a nasty fellow who enjoys the politics of personal destruction? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Yeah, but was he ever a "community organizer"?

That seems to be a qualification for these dildos.
That is your rebuttal to my assertion that Jim Webb is a phony populist who barely won his senate seat and didn't run for re=election because he likely knew he couldn't win re-election?... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
No, but it was a rebuttal to your previous assertion that WISCONSIN AND AMERICA ARE TRENDING ROMNEY, when that was obviously not the case.

In simpler terms, TrendingIdiot is a TRENDING BLOWHARD!
Looks like I am on firm ground; this is DumbTx's thread and he has no rational counter arguments.....at least TimmyPageBoy gave it a try.

But I do think Webb would kick the political arse of either Warren or Clinton.
Looks like I am on firm ground; this is DumbTx's thread and he has no rational counter arguments.....at least TimmyPageBoy gave it a try. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Trendy, I did not start this thread trying to be argumentative. If I would have wanted to argue, I would have issued a challenge in my opening remarks. Instead, I merely announced my support in post #1 for a candidate that I personally felt I could relate to. For a variety of reasons, not the least of which, Webb is a veteran who opposed the ill fated and ill advised spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq.

Fact of the matter is, I believe Jim Webb is currently a long-shot, at best. I have supported long-shots in the past. And I am sure I will again in the future. The fact that an announced candidate for POTUS is considered a long-shot 23+ months prior to the election, does not deter me in the least.

The only thing I stated was that I am currently supporting Jim Webb's candidacy and until further notice, he has my (personal) vote. That does not say or even imply that I am trying to be argumentative.

On the other hand, if you would like to make an argument out of my personal support of Jim Webb's candidacy, feel free to do so! In this instance, I am going to take the high road. But feel free to travel the low road, if that is your personal preference.
Jack Webb for President.

Jack Webb for President.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Just the facts, ma'am, just the facts.