Do you guys use the P411 ad boards?

I use them. And I've found some good times at a reduced price.
  • Old-T
  • 09-15-2013, 05:55 AM
P411 has been an invaluable tool, and I don't know the last time I saw a lady who wasn't on there. Easy, reliable, and seems to have a much higher percentage of the type of ladies I enjoy visitin.

Having said that, I rarely skim the ads. I probably shold do so more often.
p411 is a very good way to find visiting providers that fit my criteria. the ad boards are just a bonus
p411 ad boards could really use some more traffic. its such a great place to post last minute and unlike other boards ladies are only allowed to have one active posting in a particular city at a time. its very convenient and I especially love it when touring.

thanks for bringing attention to this LD! I think more guys should visit the ad boards on p411 & if you dont have an account, what are you waiting for??
Kudos Daphne!!!

I ask the gents I see if they use the ad board (not just the listings) and most have no clue it is there!!

I think the ad board on P411 is AWESOME!!!!! and I post there more than I ever would/ want to on Eccie. (Don't get me wrong, Eccie has it's uses too, just not for SERIOUS dates. Sorry, calling it as I see it in my life)

Thank you Daphne for bringing this subject to light, and thank you Gina for such a wonderful tool to use for screening/advertising.

Blowing kisses

~GN~
I check the P411 ad section frequently. When you're looking for same day appointments, it is very beneficial. You have a better sense of who is available that day, either providers you have seen before or providers who haven't seen. It seems like more girls are starting to post ads there.
  • zme
  • 09-22-2013, 10:02 AM
I am a member and know it exists, but seldom use it. I find the user interface of p411 very annoying across the board. Originally Posted by Luv4Fun
I agree, I find the user interface very annoying. But I find the content itself to be great and it is a very useful site.
I have used the ad boards on P411 despite my dislike of the interface.
Yes I use P411 all the time, it is easy for me when I am traveling to just click on a specific city and pick one. No drama no BS to weed through
was thinking of gifting some points..

is that possible?

maybe around jingle bells time?
do they accept plastic?
When I say the ad board I don't mean the regular listings.. but rather this area:

p4111.png
Attached Images File Type: jpg p411.jpg (25.4 KB, 86 views)
I use it all the time. Still looking for Daphne's ad that she is visiting Dallas !
soon baby, hopefully very soon.
I use them. And I've found some good times at a reduced price. Originally Posted by Bushjumper
Kudos Daphne!!!

I ask the gents I see if they use the ad board (not just the listings) and most have no clue it is there!!

I think the ad board on P411 is AWESOME!!!!! and I post there more than I ever would/ want to on Eccie. (Don't get me wrong, Eccie has it's uses too, just not for SERIOUS dates. Sorry, calling it as I see it in my life)

Thank you Daphne for bringing this subject to light, and thank you Gina for such a wonderful tool to use for screening/advertising.

Blowing kisses

~GN~ Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
So TRUE! I posted ads in My P411 ad boards in BOTH Oklahoma areas I am even running specials like I said earlier...It is straight to the point and worry free on speaking $$ signs public yet private....

Having success with it here and YES on the P411 ad boards!
One time my card would not work on the weekend to post a real ad on p411 certain cards you have to be talking to someone to add points and all I had was like 4 points on my account so I bought an ad board ad only.
I left on Monday A few p411 members were mad because they said. WE DID NOT KNOW YOU WERE EVEN HERE you did not post..
They had no idea that even exsisted
THEY DO NOW...
Some girls may post only there cause it takes 2 bucks verses 10 and they can write and say damn near anything the want to say...