BP...

[QUOTE=Lovely_Lilianna;10520529 13]THis website has nothing to do with screening or safety and complaining about a member will get you nowhere. Don't expect miracles. You aren't paying for this site to run and so your issues, not a priority. And the number of fake accounts on here is ridiculous.

Eccie is not a screening

Like I said I do my own screening and verifying and will utilize this site for certain clients only. And thank you girl for your feed back. I will still send new referrals to this site for new customers for other providers and new reviews for my self.
Xoxo,
Lindsay
are you referring to yourself as the one that needs the vacation? you must be.. because there are quite a few people that cant stand you.
let me know how that vacation goes Originally Posted by destiny_j32
Are you serious?? I make an honest apology as I thought I hurt your feelings and this is what you come back with...why are you being such a "hater"..? What was I thinking? There are "quite a few people who can't stand" me...really on a SHMB no less? I was despondent before but now I'm feeling suicidal.... GTFU.....

Ahahaha.

That made me giggle. Originally Posted by Lovely_Lilianna
It's no use...it can't be fixed

Amazingly enough, if you call bp, they will help you. I have had to call them a few times for my Phoenix ads. If you have a membership there, have all of that information ready, but seriously..

Just call, at least then you could get some type of concrete answer from the folks themselves..

Good luck
$tay $afe,
Jazz Originally Posted by SpanishJewel
What a thought...pick up the phone and call...a novel idea to be sure..
Amazing what can be accomplished with a phone call..

THis website has nothing to do with screening or safety and complaining about a member will get you nowhere. Don't expect miracles. You aren't paying for this site to run and so your issues, not a priority. And the number of fake accounts on here is ridiculous.

Eccie is not a screening site!!!!! Originally Posted by Lovely_Lilianna
It's nice of you to try to help...but probably of little use..you know the Dilbert effect seems to be constantly running amock these days...I should take a vac to Reno....
Are you serious?? I make an honest apology as I thought I hurt your feelings and this is what you come back with...why are you being such a "hater"..? What was I thinking? There are "quite a few people who can't stand" me...really on a SHMB no less? I was despondent before but now I'm feeling suicidal.... GTFU..... Originally Posted by malwoody
Im not the hater, you are. I dislike you. Very much. You know why? because you are a troll...
you should try for ONE day to not talk crap on every thread you go too..
you might feel better about yourself
if you are feeling suicidal call 1-800-273-8255...
They might not help you because they probably dont like trolls either.. so if you end up killing yourself make your you put me on the invite list to your funeral first. k thanks
remember, you cant control others.
you can only control how you react.

destiny, if you dont get a response from BP or it's not what you want, then perhaps you might quit using BP or accept the way they work.
if you dont get appts from eccie guys, then perhaps you're not what some eccie guys want, they just arent able to contact you, or who knows.

and for us old coots.....
Im not the hater, you are. I dislike you. Very much. Originally Posted by destiny_j32

from my signline [actually grabbed from elsewhere but cant remember where]...

Dont hate the haters.
If you do, then they have won.
Im not the hater, you are. I dislike you. Very much. You know why? because you are a troll...
you should try for ONE day to not talk crap on every thread you go too..
you might feel better about yourself
They might not help you because they probably dont like trolls either.. so if you end up killing yourself make your you put me on the invite list to your funeral first. k thanks Originally Posted by destiny_j32
Listen, ya might dislike his postings...but all the killing/suicide stuff???

How absolutely silly and stupid does that line make you look, lol

Talk about a SHMB and not taking things so seriously...you just played right into his hand.

Remember don't attempt to play checkers when you are going up against a chess player

Perhaps you should figure out how to use the "ignore feature" and stick to posting pics of yourself!

I think even the "lime in the coconut" thought does not fit here
Listen, ya might dislike his postings...but all the killing/suicide stuff???

How absolutely silly and stupid does that line make you look, lol

Talk about a SHMB and not taking things so seriously...you just played right into his hand.

Remember don't attempt to play checkers when you are going up against a chess player Originally Posted by vkmaster
i was clearly joking about that statement. i am not a cold person. i dont like him, but i really do not mean that. dont worry like i said in the other posts im done responding to him.
i was clearly joking about that statement. Originally Posted by destiny_j32
Polls show most of the clients who come here looking for providers don't post (see other thread where a poll was conducted, Im too lazy to look it up).

They do read posts (and threads, threADs, and whatnot...)

Consider from a marketing standpoint how your posts make you look, I found your pics really attractive... just my type, etc etc... although you know... some stockings would help But if I was reading your posts, as some will... I dunno.

Like all social media, consider everytime you hit post, what you are saying about your self. The difference here, and its an IMPORTANT ONE that providers forget is that... for you... this place is a business/marketing forum. Every post, every word... matters. Branding... branding... branding... branding...

It might be fun, but only one of us gets hit in the pocketbook on the exchange. VK's points are well taken.

*shrug* pass the popcorn.
I know that I love the look and the pixs of some providers, but when I read some of their posts and their attitude, I get turned off and say that I would rather see someone else.There are a few on here that I will never see due their nasty postings!
  • cynic
  • 12-17-2012, 01:34 PM
Good points...I look at a provider's posts to get an attitude check. I also look at other posts by a reviewer before I accept some stranger's word, so it cuts both ways
then i suppose its a good thing i just said im done responding to the negativity, huh?
this conversation is over for me and you wont be hearing from me again on this topic.
happy holidays!
  • Modda
  • 12-17-2012, 01:45 PM
Im not the hater, you are. I dislike you.
They might not help you because they probably dont like trolls either.. so if you end up killing yourself make your you put me on the invite list to your funeral first. k thanks Originally Posted by destiny_j32
Its kind of crossing the line, on one hand you say someone is a hater..and on the other hand what kind of message you are giving with the above statement? It doesn't look like a joke.

Seems that someone is not able to take a good and honest criticism positively.
Its kind of crossing the line, on one hand you say someone is a hater..and on the other hand what kind of message you are giving with the above statement? It doesn't look like a joke.

Seems that someone is not able to take a good and honest criticism positively. Originally Posted by modda
ok so like i said, im done with the negative comments, if it was taken wrong im sorry. im done feeding into people commenting negative things
now that ive said that like 10 times now i feel better
once again thanks to all of you who are supporting me on this one,
but the negativity has to end, and its ending here.
I would appreciate it if you guys could move on now...
thanks.
  • Modda
  • 12-17-2012, 02:09 PM
Coming to the main topic of this thread, flagging could be one of the reason??, and may be your fellow providers or pimps flagging your pictures there? 'coz your pics look sexy and may be the fellow providers are thinking you are taking their business away?? I don't know the internals of how BP pics and flagging works.
Coming to the main topic of this thread, flagging could be one of the reason??, and may be your fellow providers or pimps flagging your pictures there? 'coz your pics look sexy and may be the fellow providers are thinking you are taking their business away?? I don't know the internals of how BP pics and flagging works. Originally Posted by modda
thanks.. i think i am going to check into that.. someone said there is a phone number i can call for bp. i didnt see it anywhere on the site, but im gonna try to find a number for them and call and see what it could be.
I'm thinking you are right about the flagging though. Thanks for the imput!