so sick of Tiger Woods

Easy on him pal, he made the cut. Think positive. We have three more majors left in the year. Lol...we thought he is done...but he is still there...For the weekend...
Poor TWC - he's going to have to endure another couple days of Tiger at Augusta. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Love the statement. Thank you. Originally Posted by CuSoon

if you mean watch him stumble bum around Augusta in 40th place, yeah. i'll watch that. bahahaha

https://www.pgatour.com/yahoo/leaderboard.html

i'll even have a few scotches while it happens.

cheers!

are u two gonna admit i'm right and tigger is done for? forever? i was willing admit he had a chance to win another major. now i'll bet you he never wins another PGA tournament. EVER.

you guys in?

you watch .. tomorrow his glutehole will "suddenly" clinch up on him and he'll quit to avoid the embarrassment.
bahahaa

as bad as he's playing, i don't thicnk tigger could win on the asian tour. that's how bad his game is now.
just to let you know, there are 5 if not 6 golfers who didn't make the cut that are Majors winners? about half them long in the tooth but not Jason Dufner and Charl Schwartzel. both should have some golf legs left but they missed the cut.

Who in the heck are Jason Duffer and Charl Schwarzenegger ?
We get what we want. We want Tiger, every day, 24 hours. We don't care who the leaders are. We don't care who wins.

But here is what everybody wants:

Prabhu Ramamoorthy was arrested after the 22-year-old victim told authorities she woke up to find her pants and shirt unbuttoned and the man's hand aggressively down her pants.
well, another major come and gone. two down, two left. Woods didn't even make the cut.

of course the press fawned all over his bunghole as usual. disgusting.

in other news, Brooks Koepka is now the two time defending champion of the U.S. Open.

https://sports.yahoo.com/brooks-koep...222813307.html

Woods is just a run of the mill touring pro now. he might win a pga event eventually, but i don't see him winning another Major, not with the new talent all over the tour.

Jack is the GOAT. the record books say so, no matter what the press retards claim.
Sorry for the bump, but to be honest Tiger has me watching golf again, and a lot of the crowd is pulling for him.

Frankly, I think he's good for golf and hopefully he will make a charge Sunday, which is what the crowd and some of us at home want.
I am with you on this one. Only please sports writers, don't put out stories about where he is taking his girlfriend for lunch after he misses the cut, or is out of contention. Most of the time you have to hunt for who else is playing in the tournament.

I don't know if this is exactly correct, but the 2 majors where the PGA can choose the course (US Open and PGA), it seems they always select a par 70, not a par 72. Back in the day, Tiger was the only one able to reach all the par 5's in 2 shots. They were par 68 courses for him.

Have to hand it to him with the success and perserverance on his back issues. That is no joke. One little twist of your back, and it can keep you unable to get out of bed, or walk, for 2 or 3 days.

I had a playing partner one time trying to yank a 5 iron out of his bag (irons all stuck together sometimes). That was the end of the day for him. Ended up going for surgery for a disc fusion.
i don't care for Tigger for two reasons. first, Nicklaus was the man in my day, and still is. Until Woody Waitress fucker gets 18 he's not the GOAT. and even at that, he'll only be tied with Nicklaus.

he needs 19 to be the one and only GOAT. and then there's the fact that Nicklaus also happens to have the most geezer golf majors with 8. So that's Nicklaus's total body of work (not counting his record 19 seconds, who gives a fuck about second place?). does it really matter if Woody woodpecker does get 19 (will not happen) but does not equal Jack on the seniors tour? Nope. he'd then be the GOAT of Golf even if he never plays the geezer tour.

it's important to note that Nicklaus did win his last 3 Majors after 40. So does Woody have a chance? yes, most certainly he does. however he went from as much as +4 or +5 on Jack's pace over time to -4 now. so really he's only 1 back of Jack today. So he can do it.

It's also important to note that after 40 Jack considered himself semi-retired and wasn't playing a full schedule like he did in his prime. That's not to say he didn't want to win Majors, but he already had 15 Majors with no one else even close to him. I thicnk Gary Player was the closest with 9, and he's 4 years old than Jack. The great Lee Trevino (6) was also past his prime and young guns like Tom Watson hadn't really set the record on fire like many thought he would. (not to say his career was a failure, i'll take his bank balance any day).

So he had no one pushing him for the Majors record, he already had it even if he didn't win 3 more after 40. and Woody the jerk would still be one behind him now. i can see him winning another Major .. if his back holds up. i do not see him winning the 4 he needs to tie Jack, let alone 5 to move into sole first place in the record books.

I've only messed around with drivers at the range with buddies who do play. never took it up for real. but as any golfer knows, Golf is one of the most practice intensive sports in the world. He'll need to go virtually injury free for at least 6 to 7 more years to have any real chance at the record. and then play a full enough schedule to be sharp 4 times a year when it really counts. We'll see how that works out for him.

now for that second reason? well it's not the one sissy chimp would immediately thicnk of bahahaa.

He's a jerk. he's never respected the game and the fans that made him rich. and he doesn't tip well bahhaaa. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Hey sweetie you really didnt have to write a novel all you and OP had to say was that you dont like him because he's Black...that would have been sufficient. I dont know why it's so hard for you guys to just admit who you were raised to be. ;-)
You completely missed it as as far as OP.
Here is the reason people are sick of Tiger Woods:

ST. LOUIS (AP) -- Brooks Koepka is impossible to overlook now, winning the PGA Championship on Sunday with machine-like precision to go with his back-to-back U.S. Open titles.

And it still felt -- and sounded -- like he was playing second billing to Tiger Woods.
And it still felt -- and sounded -- like he was playing second billing to Tiger Woods.[/QUOTE]

That’s because Tiger drives the TV ratings and draws the largest number of spectators at tournaments.
Hey sweetie you really didnt have to write a novel all you and OP had to say was that you dont like him because he's Black...that would have been sufficient. I dont know why it's so hard for you guys to just admit who you were raised to be. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Tiger is not BLACK!!!! Does not live in a black community. He has validation issues!!!
  • Trey
  • 08-12-2018, 08:56 PM
Lol I think he called himself cacblaisan or something like that. Anyway. Whatever he is he is good for golf. I miss tigerwoods golf on ps4.
It was really good to see him playing well yesterday. I guarantee that CBS had some very high ratings yesterday. People gotta realise he is playing with his spine fused together. Most people could not do this. So seeing him play like this was very good. Hopefully he is back because he is great for golf.