Damaging Information in Mueller Report

As politifact has reported, the investigation of President Bill Clinton over Whitewater and Monica Lewinsky — headed by Kenneth Starr and then by his successor, Robert Ray — cost upward of $52 million over half a decade. Another $40 million-plus went toward a handful of other Clinton-era independent counsel investigations. These amounts are not adjusted for inflation.

Meuller only spend about 20,000,000 according to the figures I read on politifact. Quite a bargain in my opinion. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
That's rich. You believe the $20M figure.

They supposedly had 20 lawyers and 50 investigators on the case along with support staff for 20 months. No way this only cost $20M. Wait for the final bill.

But for the Dims to "Get Trump" this is peanuts.

As it is being pointed out, after two months it should have apparent that Trump didn't collude, why did the investigation go on another year+?
That's rich. You believe the $20M figure.

They supposedly had 20 lawyers and 50 investigators on the case along with support staff for 20 months. No way this only cost $20M. Wait for the final bill.

But for the Dims to "Get Trump" this is peanuts.

As it is being pointed out, after two months it should have apparent that Trump didn't collude, why did the investigation go on another year+? Originally Posted by gnadfly
The Clintons were investigated for decades. You don't know your stuff. Your just a Trump knee boy
The Clintons were investigated for decades. You don't know your stuff. Your just a Trump knee boy Originally Posted by themystic
They should have been. Is there any Clinton DNA on your dress?
They should have been. Is there any Clinton DNA on your dress? Originally Posted by bambino
No but I heard there was some in your mouth
....and in your ears.
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

hmm... looks like TM's remains are on that page! prolly need a microscope to see it.
No but I heard there was some in your mouth Originally Posted by themystic
I wouldn’t lick Monica’s pussy with your tongue.
As politifact has reported, the investigation of President Bill Clinton over Whitewater and Monica Lewinsky — headed by Kenneth Starr and then by his successor, Robert Ray — cost upward of $52 million over half a decade. Another $40 million-plus went toward a handful of other Clinton-era independent counsel investigations. These amounts are not adjusted for inflation.

Meuller only spend about 20,000,000 according to the figures I read on politifact. Quite a bargain in my opinion. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
#1: I didn't agree with having the "Clinton" investigation/impeachment, which I thought was a waste of time.

#2: The involvement of the Clintons in the White-Water matter while Predator Bill was Governor and Clinton's perjury while President were (and are) well documented BY DOCUMENTS and in the latter instance a FINDING BY A SITTING FEDERAL JUDGE. Predator Bill conducted himself similarly as a Governor, BTW, and so did HillariousNoMore while he was Governor.

There are NO DOCUMENTS supporting the "collusion" FARCE alleged against Trump ... and there never were. In fact the only "alleged" document has now been disclosed as a forgery and fraud on the Federal courts.

I do support a FULL AND OPEN investigation into the perpetrators of the forgery and fraud on the Federal courts in connection with the failed effort to use fabrications to undo the 2016 LEGAL elections by those fools who supported HillariousNoMore!

But IMO the criminal investigation should be conducted by the DOJ where it belongs and where THE EVIDENCE IS LOCATED using a legitimately impaneled Grand Jury with indictments and prosecutions for ALL PARTICIPANTS up and down the full spectrum of the U.S. Government, which includes Obaminable if one is the least bit complicit in the debacle that has consumed this administration because "their" candidate lost .... an election!

The LEGITIMATE PURPOSE of such a criminal investigation would be to assure that such an effort is never repeated again regardless of the victor's Party affiliation so that anyone entertaining the idea would have a clear and documented consequence to reflect upon before embarking upon such folly.

If anything on the World stage this bullshit is a tarnish on our efforts in the World to support human rights and legitimate governments. The perpetrators' efforts to overthrow our duly elected President reveals a previously unknown level of hypocrisy. And cleaning house legally will show otherwise.
#1: I didn't agree with having the "Clinton" investigation/impeachment, which I thought was a waste of time.

#2: The involvement of the Clintons in the White-Water matter while Predator Bill was Governor and Clinton's perjury while President were (and are) well documented BY DOCUMENTS and in the latter instance a FINDING BY A SITTING FEDERAL JUDGE. Predator Bill conducted himself similarly as a Governor, BTW, and so did HillariousNoMore while he was Governor.

There are NO DOCUMENTS supporting the "collusion" FARCE alleged against Trump ... and there never were. In fact the only "alleged" document has now been disclosed as a forgery and fraud on the Federal courts.

I do support a FULL AND OPEN investigation into the perpetrators of the forgery and fraud on the Federal courts in connection with the failed effort to use fabrications to undo the 2016 LEGAL elections by those fools who supported HillariousNoMore!

But IMO the criminal investigation should be conducted by the DOJ where it belongs and where THE EVIDENCE IS LOCATED using a legitimately impaneled Grand Jury with indictments and prosecutions for ALL PARTICIPANTS up and down the full spectrum of the U.S. Government, which includes Obaminable if one is the least bit complicit in the debacle that has consumed this administration because "their" candidate lost .... an election!

The LEGITIMATE PURPOSE of such a criminal investigation would be to assure that such an effort is never repeated again regardless of the victor's Party affiliation so that anyone entertaining the idea would have a clear and documented consequence to reflect upon before embarking upon such folly.

If anything on the World stage this bullshit is a tarnish on our efforts in the World to support human rights and legitimate governments. The perpetrators' efforts to overthrow our duly elected President reveals a previously unknown level of hypocrisy. And cleaning house legally will show otherwise. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That all sounds good counselor but you leave out the part of you giving Trump a free pass. Just the bullshit he has openly done qualifies as obstruction of justice. You can spin it any way you like but you support a fraud
....and in your ears. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
That explains a lot!

I've heard of it coming out the nose, but the ears is a definite sign of a loss of hearing.
TJust the bullshit he has openly done qualifies as obstruction of justice. Originally Posted by themystic
It's too bad you don't know what is "obstruction of justice."

But neither does MadCow et al so that explains a lot about you!

The more you post the more you "sound" like Adam Shitless.

It's too bad you don't know what is "obstruction of justice."

But neither does MadCow et al so that explains a lot about you!

The more you post the more you "sound" like Adam Shitless.

Originally Posted by LexusLover
But it's refreshing "you guys" are moving off the "collusion" bullshit and onto another bullshit topic. Keep it up!!!!

2020!!!!
That explains a lot!

I've heard of it coming out the nose, but the ears is a definite sign of a loss of hearing. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I was going to say lets stick a Dick in your ear and fucked what you heard but I know he'd probably like that.