Dare I say it?

my computer screen
Amen! My husband loves the view of me blowing him, ass in the air. with another guy drilling me from behind. He loves watching me get it good. I'm the same way though, I love watching him f**k other women. It makes me hot! Originally Posted by Bliss
You could simplify matters considerably by booking one guy with multiple personalities. (*grin*) Originally Posted by Laurentius
Lol, could that be you Laurentius?
done MFM in my private life ages ago with a good friend of mine and a very hot girl we both used to bang periodically. Never have done in the hobby- don't know if it would be quite the same on a professional level for some reason.
Analisa- suggest you just pick two guys you like to fuck (probably more comfortable from your personal life) and have them take turns on you before move onto a 3 some once everyone is used to each other.. they can be a little tricky.. I bet very much so within the hobby
my other opinion is if you are really having that great of sex-both you and your partner should be totally spent; completely and fully satisfied. When money; time; and safety issues come into play- that is almost impossible..
done MFM in my private life ages ago with a good friend of mine and a very hot girl we both used to bang periodically. Never have done in the hobby- don't know if it would be quite the same on a professional level for some reason.
Analisa- suggest you just pick two guys you like to fuck (probably more comfortable from your personal life) and have them take turns on you before move onto a 3 some once everyone is used to each other.. they can be a little tricky.. I bet very much so within the hobby
my other opinion is if you are really having that great of sex-both you and your partner should be totally spent; completely and fully satisfied. When money; time; and safety issues come into play- that is almost impossible.. Originally Posted by nosweat
Thanks for the advise. I don't have a boyfriend so, I'll just put this fantasy on the shelf for a while.
... how about a m-f-t threesome? Originally Posted by missi hart
I think that I just had a small orgasm.

Aaahhhhh.
Elisabeth
I remember your thread about chicks with sticks, lol. You naughty little kitten
you could try it with two of your favorite clients who you totally trust; it might be good- might turn out to be horrible. what about an ex lover and a friend??
This is why everyone needs a fuck buddy (in a prefect world); the hobby is great-but when it is about time; money and service there is always that little bit left wanting..(more money; more time; more frequent sex; less boundries etc)
Amen! My husband loves the view of me blowing him, ass in the air. with another guy drilling me from behind. He loves watching me get it good. I'm the same way though, I love watching him f**k other women. It makes me hot! Originally Posted by Bliss
Yummmmm . . . I'm filing that mental image away for recall at opportune times . . .

Analisa, I'd think the M's in this MFM equation would each need to be laid-back or non-competitive enough to not worry if one was getting more of their money's worth -- i.e. more good action than the other . . . so them being friends of each other would probably help . . .
Good Morning Slow Hand;

You have put your finger on the problem

Analisa, I'd think the M's in this MFM equation would each need to be laid-back or non-competitive enough to not worry if one was getting more of their money's worth -- i.e. more good action than the other . . . so them being friends of each other would probably help . . . Originally Posted by SlowHand49
I have, on a couple of occasions been a more than willing participant in planned MFM encounters, on both occasions the other gent backed out before we could arrange the meet. Looking back on it, I now realise that going about it with one gent and one lady trying to entice another gent to join us was certainly the wrong way; I feel it would have worked much better if the two guys together had approached a lady whom we both knew.

In fact, I have to say it is much easier for a lady and I together, to ensnare another civilian couple than it is to persuade another gent to join a MFM.

Thank you for this interesting thread.

Good Night
Cyclops
Actually if interested in that I can provide that and there will be no one backing out if we have the hobbyist ready to do this. let me know have done this before and it was all good.
Nova,

I am sure that if you want it...you will get it!

When you made the comment about "fucking a box" this is all I could think of...not the same premise....but close........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhwbxEfy7fg
I love it. I've seen that video. I love perusing Hulu for SNL clips.

*Kisses*
Thank you for explaining that to me. I didn't take offense to it. It made me laugh and thanks to you and Meoauniaea I understand better.

And now I'm off to shop for willing participants in my latest fantasy Originally Posted by anova444
Sign me up darlin!
Ahhahaha!...Hahahaha! I'm sorry, calling cookie a "BOX" just makes me laugh uncontrollably. It's no where near a box. Thank you for your sweet comment. I would love to meet you.
I want to ask you a question. Have you ever tried to fuck a box? Even the tiniest of boxes? Say, one that's meant for a ring? Try Fucking a box and see if it's anything like a sweet, soft juicy pussy and get back with me. Originally Posted by anova444

A box would no doubt create a geometric challenge for a phallus. I have, once upon a time, inseminated a cylinder in my very early years of puberty, but a box....Nope.

I see this term used often, and it strikes me as extremely funny and out of context. And snatch........How in the round world did this term come about in describing a pussy? Maybe because it snatches the cum out of a man? LOL.

Now, I do like the term honey pot. Pussy usually tastes soooo good. The nectar, as I like to think of it, does remind me a bit of honey. I like it when a woman melts in my mouth, so to speak.

DATY is my passion

<Auf Wiedersehen>
  • yohon
  • 08-16-2010, 07:14 PM
Analisa
Been there before and I am willing when your ready