Cuban Cock Tuesday's

• Kraid
  • 07-06-2016, 04:34 PM
To My Haters Especially Azabelly Amor I Hope Your Nuts Have Matured After 3 Months... You Opened That Big Mouth Of Yours Not Expecting People To Have My Back Like They Did... Busted Your Bubble Real Quick Heh
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Welcome Back, Winky Whisperer!
Says the dumb ass who sees outing whores... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
You're all outing whores
...you're nothing special in that regard. Some are just better protected than others
I have a C Note on under 60 days until her next vacation...who wants the over?
You're all outing whores
...you're nothing special in that regard. Some are just better protected than others Originally Posted by bobbeemagee
Negative Ive never outted anyone so please come correct when making accusations...

Welcome Back, Winky Whisperer! Originally Posted by Kraid
Thanks sweetcheeks
I have a C Note on under 60 days until her next vacation...who wants the over? Originally Posted by SNL9933
If I don't I get to testicle kick you with my steel toed boots?
If I don't I get to testicle kick you with my steel toed boots? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Sure...right after I punch you in the baby maker.....even exchange.
Sure...right after I punch you in the baby maker.....even exchange. Originally Posted by SNL9933
But not before I throat punch you you won't make it to my baby maker... But I will make a baby out of you by the time Im done.. Chi Chi not included
DARLIN
But not before I throat punch you you won't make it to my baby maker... But I will make a baby out of you by the time Im done.. Chi Chi not included
DARLIN Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
That's right DM....shit in one hand and wish in the other...see which one fills up first.
  • USMC
  • 07-06-2016, 07:21 PM
So glad you are back Dorothy missed your smart ass comments
That's right DM....shit in one hand and wish in the other...see which one fills up first. Originally Posted by SNL9933
Heh
So glad you are back Dorothy missed your smart ass comments Originally Posted by USMC
Thanks sweetcheeks kiss
I have a C Note on under 60 days until her next vacation...who wants the over? Originally Posted by SNL9933
under

Edit: she went out on points.....so you know she's still got quite the residual balance
Eccie is so much more entertaining with you participating.
Welcome back gorgeous, missed you.
GRRRRRR WELCOME BACK SWEETIE