Any libertarians here?

Because I'm a ZIONIST... Hamas Rider, unlike you... Hamas Rider Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Is that what all your "Jew friends" think, Slobbrin?

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..." First Amendment, 1789.

"[T]he power to tax involves the power to destroy," Chief Justice John Marshall (1819).
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The money already has "In God We Trust" on it, so they might as well be subject to taxes. A building of religion is different than taxing an actual religion. I'm sure toy Jesus figurines are still taxed.
The money already has "In God We Trust" on it, so they might as well be subject to taxes. A building of religion is different than taxing an actual religion. I'm sure toy Jesus figurines are still taxed. Originally Posted by dratsab
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..." First Amendment, 1789.

"[T]he power to tax involves the power to destroy," Chief Justice John Marshall (1819).
Can some one please rename this place the "Fake Handle Forum"... Thank You
Leftist Libertarian?

Is than anything like a "Dutch Rudder"?
I find it odd that so many try to ridicule the OP because of his honest thoughts about being a Libertarian. I would like to see just how many people can honestly say they would be willing to convert to true Libertarian with no exceptions of the concept. I would imagine that the vast majority would be just that, a liberal Libertarian. I don't want to start an insultfest I just don't think most People even know whats all involved. From what I have seen here and other forums, most want the good of it and pass over the bad.
  • WTF
  • 10-02-2014, 07:04 AM
I find it odd that so many try to ridicule the OP because of his honest thoughts about being a Libertarian. I would like to see just how many people can honestly say they would be willing to convert to true Libertarian with no exceptions of the concept. I would imagine that the vast majority would be just that, a liberal Libertarian. I don't want to start an insultfest I just don't think most People even know whats all involved. From what I have seen here and other forums, most want the good of it and pass over the bad. Originally Posted by slingblade
There are left and right leaning Libertarian.

There are left and right leaning Libertarian.

. Originally Posted by WTF
I agree. I would say the vast majority lean one way or the other. There are certain things that neither side can accept. I think that is why it will never get enough support to become a "party". You would have to make compromises and then you are back to a Democratic-Republic. I think most people see the flaw in it and realize why the forefathers chose what we have.
I agree. I would say the vast majority lean one way or the other. There are certain things that neither side can accept. I think that is why it will never get enough support to become a "party". You would have to make compromises and then you are back to a Democratic-Republic. I think most people see the flaw in it and realize why the forefathers chose what we have. Originally Posted by slingblade
Yep,
At the end of the day you have only so many candidates to choose from. You have to make a decision, usually not for who you like but against what your political ideology tells you is the lesser of two evils.
Democrats and Republicans both want too much from me. They just have different ways of getting there.
Yep,
At the end of the day you have only so many candidates to choose from. You have to make a decision, usually not for who you like but against what your political ideology tells you is the lesser of two evils.
Democrats and Republicans both want too much from me. They just have different ways of getting there. Originally Posted by boardman
You are spot on. I waste my primary vote for whom ever I think will actually bring a new party to the table regardless if they are far left or far right, just to help there be a third party one day.
I agree. I would say the vast majority lean one way or the other. There are certain things that neither side can accept. I think that is why it will never get enough support to become a "party". You would have to make compromises and then you are back to a Democratic-Republic. I think most people see the flaw in it and realize why the forefathers chose what we have. Originally Posted by slingblade
In what way were the Founders not libertarian? With the exception of their tolerance for slavery, a poor tactical move, their views are right down the line libertarian.