Time waisted with BANKS15

you are definitely the ghetto queen.... your folks must be proud, Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Blahhhhhhhhhhhh, u sound like a whinny female..go talk to someone who actually cares what your saying. Clearly I don't because my signature is staying up regardless
Blahhhhhhhhhhhh, u sound like a whinny female.. Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
look nana I gots me a job! i'm sure you'd want your folks to see that gif.........nasty hoe...IMHO.......
& I'm pretty sure your folk would be proud that u can't get laid in the RW so you have to pay for hooker pussy
& I'm pretty sure your folk would be proud that u can't get laid in the RW so you have to pay for it with a hooker Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Maybe but I wouldn't pay your ghetto ass to wash my jeep, let alone touch my dick.....I'MJS...........
what ever you won't do, best believe the next guy will. Plenty of dicks for me to suck....I'm JS..
what ever you won't do, best believe the next guy will. Plenty of dicks for me to suck....I'm JS.. Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
you got me there ...i'm sure some pathetic dude would pay you to wash his jeep.....and probably not throw up in his throat.....sad world we live in...........
Imagine how many hookers see u and want to throw up! Boy, u can't even imagine the funny shit that goes through our mind when we open that door. Lmao. But Hey as long as your spending dinero because u wouldnt be able to screw any of these chicks in the RW. Indeed..sad, sad world we live in..
Imagine how many hookers see u and want to throw up! Boy, u can't even imagine the funny shit that goes through our mind when we open that door. Lmao. But Hey as long as your spending dinero because u wouldnt be able to screw any of these chicks in the RW. Indeed..sad, sad world we live in.. Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
couldn't care less which hookers see me and are bothered....I look good enough to get civvies!...you know civialians, the ones that don't charge.....in reality my world is pretty good!.....its those that have to pay someone like you for sex that turns my stomach.....that .....is a sad world.........
couldn't care less which hookers see me and are bothered....I look good enough to get civvies!...you know civialians, the ones that don't charge.....in reality my world is pretty good!.....its those that have to pay someone like you for sex that turns my stomach.....that .....is a sad world......... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
but instead you are here, paying hookers. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm something's not right here..
but instead you are here, paying hookers. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm something's not right here.. Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
reading is fundamental....hoe....my reviews are mostly strippers.....not skanky hoes.... but hey read it your way........if I choose to pay a hooker....she is really good looking, as in the lady I pm'd today......really good looking.......you'll never have to worry about that , hood rat............
reading is fundamental....hoe....my reviews are mostly strippers.....not skanky hoes.... but hey read it your way........if I choose to pay a hooker....she is really good looking, as in the lady I pm'd today......really good looking.......you'll never have to worry about that , hood rat............ Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Like I mentioned earlier, I can care less especially about your reviews. Your comments don't hurt me at all.. I got plenty of time baby! I'll be gladly to sit up all night arguing with your petty ass. Seems like u need the attention anyways
Like I mentioned earlier, I can care less especially about your reviews. Your comments don't hurt me at all.. I got time baby! I'll be gladly to sit up all night arguing with your petty ass. Seems like u need the attention anyways Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
I'm bleaching my eyeballs as I write this......shit can hardly see.....there isn't any possible circumstance I would ever see you....but I have all night hoe
bring it on!
i'm sure your folks have that gif in a Christmas card
I highly doubt it..