White House refuses to release picture of Trump signing that makes it possible for mentally ill folks to purchase a gun

• WTF
  • 02-17-2018, 08:13 AM
The forum thinks that you should not have access to the internet, you moronic buffoon. Originally Posted by gnadfly
So you speak for the forum now....

As the mystic would say...Let's ask LexyLiar!

Every village needs an idiot, and we have you.
  • WTF
  • 02-17-2018, 09:24 AM
Every village needs an idiot, and we have you. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
And every Crony Capitalist Nation needs a leader in y'all gave us Trump!

Great job 2dogs.
And every Crony Capitalist Nation needs a leader in y'all gave us Trump!

Great job 2dogs. Originally Posted by WTF
What were the choices? It's kind of like this, If you went to an Ice Crème Parlor you don't like chocolate at all they have only two flavors Chocolate Fudge or Chocolate Chip, lol.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 02-17-2018, 10:23 AM
What were the choices? It's kind of like this, If you went to an Ice Crème Parlor you don't like chocolate at all they have only two flavors Chocolate Fudge or Chocolate Chip, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
That is not the point, I realize we had shitty choices....buy I'm not running around bragging about how good Trump is.

He was a shitty choice and he has not disappointed in living up to that.

Many of you though are bragging about how good a shitty choice he was.

That makes no fucking sense to me.

Basically you're saying , "He is our shitty choice!"
That is not the point, I realize we had shitty choices....buy I'm not running around bragging about how good Trump is.

He was a shitty choice and he has not disappointed in living up to that.

Many of you though are bragging about how good a shitty choice he was.

That makes no fucking sense to me.

Basically you're saying , "He is our shitty choice!" Originally Posted by WTF
There's only one way to handle a shitty choices, don't vote. I would take Trump's rudeness over Clinton's vindictiveness any day. Jim Webb would have made a better nominee than Clinton but I think he was too bold and manly for Liberals. For 2020 the rumor is the DNC will try propping up Michelle Obama or Oprah Winfrey so they can groom their token black so they can sling the Race Card around like they did with Barry, so they can continue to put White America on a guilt trip.

Jim
Obsessing over pictures of Trump. Are WTF and Schiff both sitting around hoping to get naked photos of Trump?
Are WTF and Schiff both sitting around hoping to get naked photos of Trump? Originally Posted by Lantern2814
They still wouldn't get hard!
Don't believe it, if Hillary would've won he'd be defending Hillary. Again, WDF has no credibility. Just look at the number of people who call him a dumbass.

He likes it. Somehow he thinks "They've fallen into my trap."
First of all how do you define Mentally Ill, and who determines someone is Mentally Ill and can't purchase a Fire Arm? Do you think a Firearms Dealer is qualified to make such a diagnoses?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
These are good questions and already have some state by state guidance and effectiveness.

The problems with the Dims I've stated many times before is they want to put "everything on the table" when negotiating gun control. Right now on FB my "friends" have already reduced their arguments from "lets have a conversation" to "take all guns away from everyone" after only two days of not wanting to negotiate.

The gun control people's worst enemy is themselves.

Lets get the national background check database cleaned up and quickly updated. And proven cleaned up and updated.

Then we'll have a long conversation about what constitutes a mental illness, how it will be judged, who will judge it, the HIIPA ramifications and keeping crazy people from purchasing guns.

After that has been deemed effective we'll talk about how to use this as a criteria for taking away some people's guns.

But Dims really don't want to have this conversation. It's alot easier to take away people's guns and continue the bureaucratic incompetence and power grabs.
  • WTF
  • 02-17-2018, 05:17 PM
Obsessing over pictures of Trump. Are WTF and Schiff both sitting around hoping to get naked photos of Trump? Originally Posted by Lantern2814
They still wouldn't get hard! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yea only you fucking homo Trumpers would get a hard on to a naked picture of Trump!
  • WTF
  • 02-17-2018, 05:22 PM
Don't believe it, if Hillary would've won he'd be defending Hillary. Again, WDF has no credibility. Just look at the number of people who call him a dumbass.

He likes it. Somehow he thinks "They've fallen into my trap." Originally Posted by gnadfly
No trap dipshit.

I just understand tribal thinking and how they pit dumbasses like you aganist each other!

if you understood the psychology of this you'd know how pathetic you sound.
And right on cue, right to the homosexual accusations. Yawn. Apparently you don't understand groupthink and how it makes you look like an idiot. Keep clinging to that collusion story. It's like clinging to a life raft with a leak in it. You're going down, it's just a matter of time.
These are good questions and already have some state by state guidance and effectiveness.

The problems with the Dims I've stated many times before is they want to put "everything on the table" when negotiating gun control. Right now on FB my "friends" have already reduced their arguments from "lets have a conversation" to "take all guns away from everyone" after only two days of not wanting to negotiate.

The gun control people's worst enemy is themselves.

Lets get the national background check database cleaned up and quickly updated. And proven cleaned up and updated.

Then we'll have a long conversation about what constitutes a mental illness, how it will be judged, who will judge it, the HIIPA ramifications and keeping crazy people from purchasing guns.

After that has been deemed effective we'll talk about how to use this as a criteria for taking away some people's guns.

But Dims really don't want to have this conversation. It's alot easier to take away people's guns and continue the bureaucratic incompetence and power grabs. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Here's a realistic scenario that has happened I am sure. Guy has a great job, great wife and kids, lives in a nice house provides well for his family. He comes home early one afternoon and his wife is getting boned by some dude she met at the Mall or something. Husband goes postal gets gun and shoots both of them. Liberals would probably say " Oh I bet he had a history of Mental Illness" No, not necessarily a history ,but rather a moment. Which can happen to anyone. So the mental Health issue when it comes to firearm possession and ownership is very vague and difficult to define.

Jim
OR more likely, guy owns guns, and is out at work, girl who wants to dump and make guys life a living hell, calls up cops and reports him for having mental health issues.. Cops come over, confiscate all his guns and puts him on a registery.. GUY has to spend years and thousands getting himself OFF of it...