Dildo-in-chief: it was the TelePrompTer’s fault.

Did you read the OP?

I’m not criticizing the gaffe. He does it all the time.

I’m pointing out the stupidity of the coverup. Only a narcissistic asshole would go on about it like he did.

Shirley you know the difference. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Who's Shirley??
Every time I read and post in the eccie political forum I don't know if I should weep or laugh at the responses. I sincerely believe this nation is at the point where newly minted (naturalized) citizens have a better comprehension of American History as well as the The Bill of Rights, US Constitution and the democratic processes of the American Republic than many native born citizens. Meanwhile back in Texas...... Originally Posted by Whisky_1
If that is the case, then if the young and healthy and rich ones wish to come to our country and invest a million bucks and can create jobs and not burden the country with more expenses then they are welcome.

If they are unskilled and poor they will only serve to increase poverty and lower the wages of the working man.
Every time I read and post in the eccie political forum I don't know if I should weep or laugh at the responses. I sincerely believe this nation is at the point where newly minted (naturalized) citizens have a better comprehension of American History as well as the The Bill of Rights, US Constitution and the democratic processes of the American Republic than many native born citizens. Meanwhile back in Texas...... Originally Posted by Whisky_1
That would be because your own knowledge and understanding of American history, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights is perverse and based on falsehoods.
You still haven’t answered the question IBH. In fact only one Trump loyalist has. It was the fault of autocorrect! Of course that’s not what Trump said it was.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
You still haven’t answered the question IBH. In fact only one Trump loyalist has. It was the fault of autocorrect! Of course that’s not what Trump said it was.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Trivial compared to this:

Trivial compared to this:

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What about ...

Answering the question.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Originally Posted by Redhot1960
Horrific Anti-LGBTQ Killings in Detroit Demand Action

https://www.hrc.org/blog/horrific-an...-demand-action

These victims in Detroit and far too many others were attacked by acquaintances, partners and strangers, some of whom have been arrested and charged, while others have yet to be identified. Some of these cases involve clear anti-LGBTQ and racial bias. In others, the details are still tragically unclear.

Get a hold of yourself my boy!!
Thanks valued poster for an other Trump meltdown. Originally Posted by bb1961
"An other"?

I always wondered if YR is for real or just a fucking trolling agitator...
I wouldn't put it passed him. Originally Posted by bb1961

"Passed"? You mean "past"?

How do you defend "legalizing immigration" and "you fellas post good news and try and use it to attack others"...WTF is this nonsense!!
"It's the teleprompter"...is that your excuse too??
What's the term I'm looking for...HYPOCRITE!!

You got a lot of room to talk...GENIUS!! Originally Posted by bb1961

Listen to you. You can't get it right.

You're the person who said "legalizing immigration". Post #4
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ng+immigration.

You're a liar and you blame your mistakes on others. The only times YS used that phrase was quoting you. You said, "Hey are they looking into legalizing immigration" in the above post I mentioned.
Without naming names, we’ve got a few posters whose English is so consistently poor that I have to wonder if they’re actually posting directly from a Russian troll farm.

Or worse, that they’re not ECCIE mongers at all, but (forbidden topic) posting from their parents’ basement.

But none of them, or their pals, have addressed the absolute lunacy of Trump blaming his dumb gaffe on the TelePrompTer.

One suggested it was autocorrect, which is also laughable given the state of technology, but ought to be something the Trump administration looks into. They could blame everything he says on that. Problem solved!

(When in doubt, laugh it out, right?)
Without naming names, we’ve got a few posters whose English is so consistently poor that I have to wonder if they’re actually posting directly from a Russian troll farm.

Or worse, that they’re not ECCIE mongers at all, but (forbidden topic) posting from their parents’ basement.

But none of them, or their pals, have addressed the absolute lunacy of Trump blaming his dumb gaffe on the TelePrompTer.

One suggested it was autocorrect, which is also laughable given the state of technology, but ought to be something the Trump administration looks into. They could blame everything he says on that. Problem solved!

(When in doubt, laugh it out, right?)
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes, I absolutely agree at laughing it out. It's easy to laugh at the libs making hay over this.

Trump screwed up sure, he mentioned the teleprompter snafu and said basically he was largely good with the speech, which by most accounts he was. He obviously got flustered as he had to transition from teleprompter to a more off the cuff rendering of his speech and oh, horror or horrors, had a gaffe regarding the airports. A momentary lapse in historic timelines.

But have at it. Enjoy the gaffe, while most agree Trump gave a good non-partisan speech and a wonderful celebration of the 4th of July was had by the attendees in Washington and those viewing it(Contrary to all the partisan bullshit the left threw out over the event).
Lol. You really believe that, don't you? Wow.
You show your true stripes. Who's "planning" the future? That's what you and your ilk do. Always drawing up your bolshevik 5-year plans. Trumpy just wants you and your ilk to get the fuck out of the way. So free individuals can make America great again! Originally Posted by lustylad
Horrific Anti-LGBTQ Killings in Detroit Demand Action

https://www.hrc.org/blog/horrific-an...-demand-action

Quote:
These victims in Detroit and far too many others were attacked by acquaintances, partners and strangers, some of whom have been arrested and charged, while others have yet to be identified. Some of these cases involve clear anti-LGBTQ and racial bias. In others, the details are still tragically unclear.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

let's look at that paragraph and what you intentionally did not emphasize, shall we?

"These victims in Detroit and far too many others were attacked by acquaintances, partners and strangers, some of whom have been arrested and charged, while others have yet to be identified. Some of these cases involve clear anti-LGBTQ and racial bias. In others, the details are still tragically unclear."

so several were simple domestic violence, like the ABCDXYZ community doesn't suffer from that like everyone else .. right?

several were acquaintances which means they knew the victims presumably well enough to know their sexual orientation, yes? were these acquaintances also gay or just taking advantage of someone? were they rejected lovers? or just criminals?

i'll go with criminals.

and finally let's destroy the race card theme shall we?

here's your arrested accused ..

Devon Robinson, 18 (Photo: Wayne County Prosecutor's Office)

https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...ty/1373416001/

oh don't bother trying to rtm the photo, the article clearly states the suspect is 18.

your article does not state the suspect as being black. doesn't fit the race card narrative does it?

mine does show the suspect. so a black man targeted blacks because of their sexuality.

so ... black on black racism? who knew????

BAHHAHAHAAAA