Hobbying "Urban Legend"??

You're finally getting it...there are some (not all) girls on sugardaddy, arrangement finders and even the non-sex sites like match who have profiles looking for what they 'say' are traditional relationships when in fact they are looking for the dude with money in exchange for what appears to be pussy for free. We all know there is no such thing as pussy for free..that's called being married and that's a whole other thread isn't it.

Anyway, that's what I was 'trying' to say in the thread to begin with - there are some girls who go on hiatus when / if they like one of their hobbyists and he offers $ to replace her not working any longer..

I've had plenty of "free" pussy and it never ever ever ever is free - we pay in time, effort, heartache, attention, dating or whatever shit the girls wants in exchange to fuck and most of the time it's never as good as a provider. We all know that most good providers know how to fuck well (at least the majority of the providers I've met). One last thing...the girls online or in bars or however you meet them have all had their slutty days/years but will always deny it because they 'think' they guy isn't going to respect them. I say fuck that - I'd rather have a girl who knows how to fuck suck and everything else...I don't care where you learned it from - because school is not in session.
Now you're finally getting it!...

There are some providers who I've spotted (not naming names) that have profiles on dating websites. And even providers who I know have gone on hiatus when or if they start to date a hobbyist - and of course he provides $ to keep her going since she no longer provides.

And you should be smart enough to know that girls who fuck for free (or non providers) it is NEVER EVER free...we, as men all pay in some form or another: time, attention, dating, blah blah blah.

Again, let me reiterate my point: I have "heard" that there are providers and even know providers (not a lot) but went on hiatus when dating...THAT'S ALL.

I was not nor was I looking for free pussy from providers...I prefer to pay. If you read my previous threads you would see I've even paid a provider with nothing in return because I opted not to fuck.

So unless you are the "Provider Pussy Pay Patrol Officer"...chill the f out man. My thread was asking for insightful thoughts not a-hole comments. It's kind of a dick/cock block post for a hobbysits to bash another dude..just sayin.
Ia cool sex/relationship of course in exchange for $ Originally Posted by SNL9933
Just get a sugar baby and be done with it. Originally Posted by Trey
Is there a difference between this "cool sex" and sugar baby relationship?
Don't worry, I'm sure the next girl you meet will love your sex power so much she will quit and just do you for free forever. Originally Posted by Houatonguy08a
I made this observation on another posting and felt it really fit in here also. Study reported that 75% of women fake orgasims. What that means is two things. 75% of guys think they are just such a great lay and women just adore their talents. Secondly, women are just so special to help us keep that illusion. I say to the wonderful ladies, thank you. It is only because of you that we can live such fairy tale lives.
So unless you are the "Provider Pussy Pay Patrol Officer"...chill the f out man. My thread was asking for insightful thoughts not a-hole comments. It's kind of a dick/cock block post for a hobbysits to bash another dude..just sayin. Originally Posted by SNL9933
I actually thought it was a very interesting question and was surprised it was met with so much animosity, SNL...
@ LilMynx...thank you for that post. You're correct, it was met with a lot of non-productive responses which only shows how ignorant people can be at times.
@ LilMynx...thank you for that post. You're correct, it was met with a lot of non-productive responses which only shows how ignorant people can be at times. Originally Posted by SNL9933
You guys going to just let this one go? Don't make me step in here...
Now you're finally getting it!...

There are some providers who I've spotted (not naming names) that have profiles on dating websites. And even providers who I know have gone on hiatus when or if they start to date a hobbyist - and of course he provides $ to keep her going since she no longer provides.

And you should be smart enough to know that girls who fuck for free (or non providers) it is NEVER EVER free...we, as men all pay in some form or another: time, attention, dating, blah blah blah.

Again, let me reiterate my point: I have "heard" that there are providers and even know providers (not a lot) but went on hiatus when dating...THAT'S ALL.

I was not nor was I looking for free pussy from providers...I prefer to pay. If you read my previous threads you would see I've even paid a provider with nothing in return because I opted not to fuck.

So unless you are the "Provider Pussy Pay Patrol Officer"...chill the f out man. My thread was asking for insightful thoughts not a-hole comments. It's kind of a dick/cock block post for a hobbysits to bash another dude..just sayin. Originally Posted by SNL9933

You can't expect to make a thread and you control what comments people write... Your basically calling all the people you don't want to chime in to chime in... Fucktards and smartasses can't hold back have you not learned this yet... But common sense would give you the answer to this question...
@ LilMynx...thank you for that post. You're correct, it was met with a lot of non-productive responses which only shows how ignorant people can be at times. Originally Posted by SNL9933
Someone sounds butthurt
OP,

So did this turn out like you hoped?

Ask retarded questions... don't be shocked by what responses you get.

The old saying is "old hooktards dont retire, they just become more picky about who they sleep with"
Yup it did turn out just as I thought it would...received some really insightful things from the more intelligent respondents..(via pm).

and no not shocked at all...the responses from everyone are indicative of the respoondent themselves..

Thanks for your concern -
I've even paid a provider with nothing in return because I opted not to fuck. Originally Posted by SNL9933
It's kind of a dick/cock block post for a hobbysits to bash another dude..just sayin. Originally Posted by SNL9933
Aww hell naw!!! Fuck no!!! Did I read this correctly? Did this megafucktard just say what I think he did?

Will somebody here please explain to me HOW THE FUCK you cockblock a motherfucker who pays a hooker for absolutely nothing? The last I checked you gotta actually be using your cock before you can cry about somebody "cockblocking" you.

If somebody can explain how that makes sense I'll resign right now. I swear to god I'll delete my account right now.

But if not can somebody please appoint me a moderator for 1 day so I can slap this megafucktard with A MILLION POINTS. I want to ban his great-great-great grandchildren from ever posting on this board!!
HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

the feeble mind is soooooo easy to fuck with...................

gotta love the wanna be MODS on the board.......haaaaaaaaaaaaa FUCKING haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I have a few long time friends that I met in strip clubs over the years (two right now). They no longer strip, the never were 'providers'. Somewhere along the way we took it from the VIP to their apartments - where they actually live. Now, I still see them UTR. They really don't know/understand the 'provider' world exists - Eccie, P411, etc. I actually tried to point out to them that they could make some real $'s. They don't seem really interested. I know they are both UTR with a few other guys they have met along the way. They make few extra $$'s along the way and they're happy with that. They have gone on with their lives. We get together every month or two at their places still to this day. Pretty much UTR at it's best. What's really great is that they truly are horny and you can tell they haven't been f**cked in a while. You know that when they are cummin it is for real - lots of heavy breathing that is different than those we know are seeing mucho guys every week. MSOG is not typically on the menu because it doesn't occur to them that after they come once you would want to do it again that soon - which is kind of a drag, but cute/part of the territory at the same time. It took a long time and alot of club visits to get it to this place. It wasn't really any sort of some 'grand plan'. I believe that we really do look at each other as friends. They are single. They know I am not. There's no pretense of 'love' - just f**ckin' and fun...! One of them is Thai. Lately I have been visiting her at lunch. It's really cool because she makes me lunch too!!
That's sounds like a damn good lil thing you have going right there. That's what I'm talkin bout.
Me personally, I don't have the time to hang out often at strip clubs - but nothing against it at all if I had the time I definitely would.