Alert!

sort of sucks that Linda got banned for reporting this guy, yet hes still on here unscathed.
I used to believe in Karma. Now I believe in FAFO.

Sometimes, Karma takes too long...
sort of sucks that Linda got banned for reporting this guy, yet hes still on here unscathed. Originally Posted by cage196
yea it sucks someone would spread lies about me hence the reason that dude got banned. cry me a wigger.

cage196=blasting some eminem "My Dads Gone Crazy" peeping his old man deepthroating dildos out on the porch
Oh it’s most definitely him!
George you are a serious threat to any lady you contact! I don’t understand what you get out of threatening to harm and kill providers but I’m going to make it my business to expose your ass! Although, it’s very clear that the boards know about you already. I don’t wish bad on anyone ever, but I firmly believe in karma and eventually you’ll get what’s coming to you. Originally Posted by Trinity of DFW
Please stop. I don't know you. Don't bother replying since I'm going to kill myself,seriously. I'm upset & crying again.
Please don’t threaten your life on my behalf Sir! If you need to get help, there’s plenty of options for you. Hotlines are available for you, but In all honesty, you need to seek therapy. I genuinely mean that. Everyone that knows me, it has had the chance to meet me, will tell you I mean that. I wish you the best but I wish you would stop scaring providers. Your messing it up for other great guys for nothing.
Please stop harrassing me. I dont have a p411 nor do I live in Plano. I already called the police on you twice today. Filing a police report in little bit. I'm with my wife who has terminal cance being treated out of state.Thanks.
Please stop harrassing me. I dont have a p411 nor do I live in Plano. I already called the police on you twice today. Filing a police report in little bit. I'm with my wife who has terminal cance being treated out of state.Thanks. Originally Posted by george6585
That will be an interesting police report indeed...

"Yes officer, I have been soliciting women for sex, in exchange for money. I have been doing this for years and even document my experiences on Sex Forums. Please don't tell me wife or employer. Wait! Why the handcuffs? What did I do?"

And when they seize your phone and look at your text messages, of course there will be nothing of interest to them, correct? And on the unlikely possibility that you deleted messages, they will subpoena records from your carrier to peruse all of your calls and texts, even though they are no longer on your phone. And then they will enquire as to why you deleted them.

I'm certain that your answers will all be sensible.
That will be an interesting police report indeed...

"Yes officer, I have been soliciting women for sex, in exchange for money. I have been doing this for years and even document my experiences on Sex Forums. Please don't tell me wife or employer. Wait! Why the handcuffs? What did I do?"

And when they seize your phone and look at your text messages, of course there will be nothing of interest to them, correct? And on the unlikely possibility that you deleted messages, they will subpoena records from your carrier to peruse all of your calls and texts, even though they are no longer on your phone. And then they will enquire as to why you deleted them.

I'm certain that your answers will all be sensible. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Well. She keeps making threats in my pm box. Telling me to " sleep with one eye open" & " you are dead now stupid spic". . I dont play that shit. I have no idea who she is.

Wow she said she found my phone number is about to send her goons to my house.Bizaare.
Then hit the RTM button on the PMs.
Then hit the RTM button on the PMs. Originally Posted by TinMan
bro. i just want her to stop. I can care less. I'm trying do right in life. my wife has stage 3 cancer and i dont need this added stress. im upset & crying once again
bro. i just want her to stop. I can care less. I'm trying do right in life. my wife has stage 3 cancer and i dont need this added stress. im upset & crying once again Originally Posted by george6585
The good news is,
1.) you have NOT harassed and threatened her
2.) she therefore has NO harassing or threatening messages, Voice Mails, texts, or PM's from you
3.) you therefore have nothing to be concerned about
4.) no need to be upset and crying now.

That is indeed good news.

PS The kinda folks that have "goons" to send,...don't announce it. And they wouldn't go to your house, since everybody has ring cameras for the police to use as evidence. So don't let that worry you. Just a thought...
Thank you Texoma. That means a lot bro. Merry Xmas.
Please stop harrassing me. I dont have a p411 nor do I live in Plano. I already called the police on you twice today. Filing a police report in little bit. I'm with my wife who has terminal cance being treated out of state.Thanks. Originally Posted by george6585
Ok, filing an out of state police report cause you are with your wife out of state. ROFLMAO dude you are on a wesite of whoring, if you have used this handle to out call with you and your wife out of state WOW bright comment
No fool. I'm out of state with my wife visiting family for the holidays. Originally Posted by george6585

ok, wife not getting medical treatment
Man I NEVER threatened you what so ever dude! I have receipts of all your Bullshit from all your many numbers! You better stop trying to DIMINISH my character! I don’t play those fuckin games!