so you know you're a loser when..

Ok shinepoop
Ok shinepoop Originally Posted by Cendell M
No problem "splat" all over her pussy
  • pxmcc
  • 07-24-2023, 04:57 PM
gents and ladies, how bout we stay on topic? 4th grade name calling does not entertain, and i for one am here to be entertained! so step it up folks..

the topic here, to remind everyone, is you know you're a loser when..

if your post doesn't address that question, take it somewhere else.
Px I was mad at you for a minute but I decided to erase it, but just to let you know, I was on topic that’s why I called him shine poop because he has gotten banned and come back as pit room. He was shinepro He’s the one that’s off topic talking about splat on somebody’s pussy. Anybody with premium access can see that’s not true. I’ve never allow that. He’s the one that picks up Doodoo and gets mad when somebody calls him Shinepoop. And I wasn’t even talking about him and his band handle. I was talking about fat city as a matter of fact.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-24-2023, 07:30 PM
Px I was mad at you for a minute but I decided to erase it, but just to let you know, I wasn’t topic that’s why I called him shine poop because he has gotten banned and come back as pit room. He was shinepro He’s the one that’s off topic talking about splat on somebody’s pussy. Anybody with premium access can see that’s not true. I’ve never allow that. He’s the one that picks up Doodoo and gets mad when somebody calls him Shinepoop. And I wasn’t even talking about him and his band handle. I was talking about fat city as a matter of fact. Originally Posted by Cendell M
Cendell i'm not trying to start shit with you. my post was for pitt as well. if you want to insult fat city
or pitt or call either one names, go start a thread about that. this isn't the proper venue for that discussion. you understand where i'm coming from? i'm not trying to give anyone orders.
No I won’t I was on topic You’re a loser when you have to get your handle banned just to use another handle that’s being on topic so no I won’t go start another thread quit being so serious please you start so much shit around here. I can’t believe you’re even saying this.
pxmcc,
Don't steal my script.
You’re a winner when the biased mod ban certain types and let certain people go crazy. Shout out to anyone name calling a bunch of people knowing it’s a “unique” situation.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-24-2023, 08:04 PM
pxmcc,
Don't steal my script.
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
sorry sir! i dont really use the rtm so i guess that makes me a dictator if i ask folks to stay on topic..

btw Cendell, great explanation! i may be able to use your help in a upcoming trial against...you'd never guess it, my sorry hoa..
Px quit showing your ass it could make you a loser if….( on topic)
You’re a winner when the biased mod ban certain types and let certain people go crazy. Shout out to anyone name calling a bunch of people knowing it’s a “unique” situation. Originally Posted by Whosthebest
You know you’re a loser when you do drive byes but apologize later cuz you were drinking
Px I was mad at you for a minute but I decided to erase it, but just to let you know, I was on topic that’s why I called him shine poop because he has gotten banned and come back as pit room. He was shinepro He’s the one that’s off topic talking about splat on somebody’s pussy. Anybody with premium access can see that’s not true. I’ve never allow that. He’s the one that picks up Doodoo and gets mad when somebody calls him Shinepoop. And I wasn’t even talking about him and his band handle. I was talking about fat city as a matter of fact. Originally Posted by Cendell M

Serious question, why are you so obsessed with Pitroom? Its clear as day you go out of your way to name drop him or weave his name into a thread thats completely unrelated on this site and OH2. Whats the deal? Its an obvious obsession at this point. Have you given any thought into how that makes you look on the board? I'm asking these questions respectfully.

In an effort to not get pointed for derailing the convo.....you know you are a loser when you start Kirk Cousins in the championship round of your Fantasy Football League only to watch him shit the bed and cost you a $6k first place prize....sigh....and yes it still hurts.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-24-2023, 08:33 PM
^^lol sir..
we've all bought the farm at one time or another..
Serious question, why are you so obsessed with Pitroom? Its clear as day you go out of your way to name drop him or weave his name into a thread thats completely unrelated on this site and OH2. Whats the deal? Its an obvious obsession at this point. Have you given any thought into how that makes you look on the board? I'm asking these questions respectfully.

In an effort to not get pointed for derailing the convo.....you know you are a loser when you start Kirk Cousins in the championship round of your Fantasy Football League only to watch him shit the bed and cost you a $6k first place prize....sigh....and yes it still hurts. Originally Posted by milfloverHTX
Cuz it’s so much fun. You know you’re a loser when you just can’t mind your business and talk shit to a female and you’re late to the party

Why are you so wottied about what I’m doing mind your business . Pitroom made this about him. It wasn’t even about him. My first comment was not about him if you must know.
Cuz it’s so much fun. You know you’re a loser when you just can’t mind your business and talk shit to a female and you’re late to the party

Why are you so wottied about what I’m doing mind your business . Pitroom made this about him. It wasn’t even about him. My first comment was not about him if you must know. Originally Posted by Cendell M

Why the hostility beloved? I've never been less than respectful towards you. Either way thanks for not answering my question, but answering it at the same time. We can get back to the regularly scheduled programming now.