Spartacus: Gods of the Arena

I'm so glad that guy didn't want to do Gannicus. That scene might have been a little too much to watch.
i like it
We try to come as close as we can get to the house of Batiatus within reason....We hand feed you grapes, you have your antique gold goblets filled with your favorite wine...We have Bacchanals......We try

We can play...I'll watch
Attached Images File Type: jpg CIMG3232.jpg (49.3 KB, 120 views) File Type: jpg CIMG3192.jpg (56.6 KB, 123 views)
I haven't seen the show. Sounds interesting. It can be painful to watch some programs if they're woefully inaccurate is all. Where should I start if you don't mind?
I think you can get the show on demand or if they are showing reruns on Stars.
I also loved HBO's Rome, and Showtimes The Tudors! Those are in my library of movies! Spartacus is next!
Not as good as Rome, but ok.

I think Deadwood and Rome set the standard for all HBO and Starz Productions of the future.
What do you all think of that new series Camelot? Looks good.
Seen one episode of Camelot.. it's okay.
Really I thought it wasn't showing till April. Where did you see it?
We got to see Polly Walker, (Rome), and Lucy Lawless, (Spartacus), au-natural in both.

The first episode of Rome with Polly Walker walking out of that bath, darned near melted my Flat Screen.

And the "Tudors". Ole Henry V111 just fortified the old saying, "It's good to be King".

I wish they would continue the series, all the way into Elizabeth's reign.
I'm so inlove with Lucy Lawless, that I started watching old Xena episodes on Netflix.
I refuse to admit that I watch every episode as soon as it appears on Netflix Twice.
Nope I absolutely Refuse.
We got to see Polly Walker, (Rome), and Lucy Lawless, (Spartacus), au-natural in both.

The first episode of Rome with Polly Walker walking out of that bath, darned near melted my Flat Screen.

And the "Tudors". Ole Henry V111 just fortified the old saying, "It's good to be King".

I wish they would continue the series, all the way into Elizabeth's reign. Originally Posted by Jackie S

I love older redheads with big naturals. Kerry Condon the redhead who played Julia gets my vote for hottest girl next door babe in a premium channel series with high sexual content.

A series based on post Henry VIII would be lame. Only Mary Queen of Scots with killing her husband and marrying her accomplice would be a worthwhile subplot for dirty cable. Bloody Mary, Dead boy kings and Virgin Queens don't have as much potential for grotesque nudity and simulated sex. Besides we already have a couple of boring academy award winning movies on that time period.

Anyone up for toga in Dallas? TOGA! TOGA! TOGA! -reference to animal house