Don't play dumb Sue.... You know EXACTLY what I am saying....

I know this lady and she is one of the most classiest on this site. She doesn't deserve this.
whispers when he and i both show at the social are u gona apologize on the board and in person and say you've been a lying ass about this? why not put your money where your mouth is. he and i will come to the social and YOU donate $500 to the charity of my choice.how about it big mouth?? put up or shut up. Liar! Originally Posted by sue_nami
I have no doubt you can get some gay dude or TS to pose for a day. Seems like a sucker bet the way it's structured.

His SAYING he is straight will have as much credibility as any TS trying to SAY they are a woman. It simply isn't so.

Perhaps you are unaware of my right to having an opinion. The fact that I may not believe something does not make me a liar.
I am here thinking how could this be proven beyond any reasonable doubt.

... and quite frankly I don't see a way ... which is a really a shame ...
I am here thinking how could this be proven beyond any reasonable doubt.

... and quite frankly I don't see a way ... which is a really a shame ... Originally Posted by fun2come
Perhaps if her were to let you fuck him in the ass and he expressed displeasure as a result of being straight?

Naw... He could lie there too!
Whispers you're chicken because you know I am telling the truthand I am right here and can produce the real guy who wrote the review. You guys spread lies and abuse and bully women here and then can't take when someone can prove you're full of it and spreading malicious lies against innocent mongers and providers just to raise hell and get attention. I am totally calling your abuse and lies out and you are a shallow cad who can't admit when he is wrong
Perhaps if her were to let you fuck him in the ass and he expressed displeasure as a result of being straight?

Naw... He could lie there too! Originally Posted by Whispers
Whispers I admire Sue for at least trying new things. if we don't try new thing who do we know if they'll work or not. You member when Fun2Come trying the massage thing. Well like Sue at least I tried!

Fun2Come Massage Business!
Well I am still waiting for the Smart Asses to come up with a plan ...

Fun2Come Massage Business!
Originally Posted by Still Looking

EPIC business failure

I should have used Ice Cubes

EPIC business failure

I should have used Ice Cubes Originally Posted by fun2come
I love that last chick....

Dang,that Commandant Corpulent sure gets his panties in a wad over the mere mention of ass play of any kind.

thou doth protest too much
Overly insistent about something, to the point where the opposite is most likely true.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...otest+too+much
  • ztonk
  • 05-04-2015, 09:02 PM
Dang,that Commandant Corpulent sure gets his panties in a wad over the mere mention of ass play of any kind.

thou doth protest too much
Overly insistent about something, to the point where the opposite is most likely true.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...otest+too+much Originally Posted by Observing
I have to reluctantly agree.... Whispers does seem to having something up his butt with regard to this specific topic.

The hobby is for all kinds of people to experience all kinds of different things.

Let's try to discuss the issue and omit the personal attacks and the name calling.

ztonk
ztonk that is all you're going to say? he started this whole thread to spread lies and ridicule me. this is behavior unbecoming a gentlemen and is not beneficial to this site. surely ECCIE must have some rule about bullying and spreading lies. what you just did was less than a slap on the wrist more akin to a nudge and "eh please behave" grunt.
Good thing Whispers is no gentleman, not quite as unbecoming now. lol
  • ztonk
  • 05-04-2015, 09:19 PM
ztonk that is all you're going to say? he started this whole thread to spread lies and ridicule me. this is behavior unbecoming a gentlemen and is not beneficial to this site. surely ECCIE must have some rule about bullying and spreading lies. what you just did was less than a slap on the wrist more akin to a nudge and "eh please behave" grunt. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Sigh... as you wish:

This website is full of lies and innuendo. There isn't a forum guideline that says you have to tell the truth.

He started this thread questioning whether one of your reviewers was real. He's apparently wrong about that as the guy does appear to be legit, but again, there is no forum guideline requiring that we reprimand members when they are wrong.

Whispers is a homophobe... he's demonstrated that time and time again. Again, no forum guideline against that either.

How difficult is it to just put Whispers on ignore and live out the rest of your hobby lives in bliss??????? (He's a lot better at following the forum guidelines than most of you are...)

ztonk
I have to reluctantly agree.... Whispers does seem to having something up his butt with regard to this specific topic.

The hobby is for all kinds of people to experience all kinds of different things.

Let's try to discuss the issue and omit the personal attacks and the name calling.

ztonk Originally Posted by ztonk
On topic?
Ok,although any one with basic reading comprehension skills knows exactly what the subject matter is here,and it's mentioned a couple of times up the thread.
Name calling?
Puh-le-e-e-eze.
Certain people get a pass on slinging around the words like:
Whore
Fat
Bat Shit Crazy
On and on.......