Warning......Ms Lisa Fucking Love

"Loose" and "lose" are often confused.
Your shoelace is loose. If you don’t stop and tie it, you may lose your shoe!

Please don't compare providers to lawyers. Show a little common decency and respect. Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
HAHAHAHA ..... Lawyers I do not want to go there .... I am Honest and I told the story and that is all there is to it .... Communication we had if you read the thread ... We did communicate all the way down to him cursing me out and then I finally said fuck off after I went thru my shit and still out of respect and concern came back to my incall,got ready,ect...are you even reading this shit or what ???... Well guess what since your a picture of perfection .... Go ahead put yourself up for rent daily and see how the shit works out for you dude .. Trust me this is no fucking easy job and the one's that make it ... Are the fucking shit !!!!!.. We are the most beautiful women on this planet ....To put up with this kind-of bullshit and still love the way we do .... glad all the Lawyers I have ever crossed did not think like you !!!!!
let me make sure that everyone knows above directed towards TEXTUSHHOG uuuugggghhhh!!!
this provider has a history of doing this. She is not good with her time and scheduling but one hell of a woman BCD. YOU take your chances with her. Originally Posted by durango95
Well thanx for the half compliment.Love You back durango .... Your so right I use to be hell on scheduling and my time...why???? I TALK TO FUCKING MUCH!!!!! ...SO NOW ITS OUT !!!! But I think everyone already knew this...I am a talker I love peoples brains I guess you can just say a people person and I have worked hard , intervention ,celebrity rehab, you name it I did it .... I am now much better thank you for all the care and concern .... But for real I think the guy is just sore why would he post this originally in ALERTS come on here .... I am a BAD-ASS But not that way !!!!!
i read this the other day and thought - a less than deliteful encounter in what could have been a deliteful encounter. and now that both sides [as well as the spectators] have had a say, here are my observations.

it appears from both sides that Lisa let the guy know what was going on throughout the 3 hr time period!

and it appears that the guy had several opportunities to say "let's do this later on" and DIDNT!!

and it appears to me that he was less than respectful when he said "Either were doing this or I gotta go. I understand your day has been fucked up, but making me wait like this is fucked up" (bolding by pmd)

and it appears that was when he decided "SHE'S A FUCKING TIME WASTER!!"

havhon & lisa, sorry it didnt work out for both of you.

folks, there are some lessons to learn from this, if you want to learn and apply them.
* if it's not working for you, say so and back away gracefully! and dont whine about it.
* if things change or events happen, let the other party know to give them the opportunity to back away.
* treat others as you would have them treat you.
Bravo, PMDelites...well said.
Having been BCD with Lisa several times in past years, the one thing I learned from this young lady during casual chit-chat time was how important family was / is to her (especially her children). MY kid gets injured and needs immediate medical attention?? Guess what? EVERYTHING goes into a holding pattern until I know he/she is attended to and is safe & sound....period. And as a loving mom, Lisa is no different from any of us in that aspect.
Some on this thread have suggested we have a Plan B (a back up provider in case your number one choice falls thru for one reason or the other). Well, that's fine if you tell Plan B girl what the plan is ahead of time and she is okay with that kind of an arrangement. However, most of us are not going to want to juggle multiple "potential" appointments scheduled simultaneously should your number one hit a speed bump in her life that day. And it's not likely a quality provider is going to accept a timed appt on the premise you "might" show up or actully cancel at the 11th hour (because your number one DID come thru). This isn't like booking an oil change and lube (yes, I could have used a different analogy) with your neighborhood mechanic.
Accept the fact that Sh*t happens to all of us during the course of this journey we call life and that if an appointment gets back-burnered and hour or two....or cancelled altogether....the best you can for yourself is get over the disappointment, go home and pour yourself a cold one, and plan your next move.
But getting mad and blasting someone (like a sweetheart Lisa Love is) does nothing for you whatsoever. Does Lisa have time management issues? SURE she does....accept that as part of her MO and either continue seeing her or not...it's your choice. Remember: there's LOTS of ladies out there, people (some run late and some you can set your clock to).....and if you do the research, I assure you there's someone for everyone. Happy Hobbying to All....and to all, a Great O!
PMDelites and Chateau Becot thank you so much...You know I just want to say I am never late intentionally I would never do that ..I have had horrible timing in the past ..and i have got A LOT better at this .. I just don't talk as much lmao .... But I tried is all I know and that's all I can do ... If this makes anything better I truly apologize to you havhon ..you said you really wanted to see me ..I have a prob with telling people no ...so I did want it to work ... it just went all haywire and to that I will accept the blame on this one .. I do respect everyone's time , mine is important just as much as yours is to you !! ... So I am honestly glad you found a great girl afterwards and thanx to her for taking sweet care of you ..Okay can the thread stop now !!!!!!
When a negative review is written the lady is allowed to write a rebuttal in Coed and then both threads are closed. This was not a review,but I am going to apply the same principle.

There has been he said, now there has been she said. She explained and apologized. Everyone has the right to accept or reject. I don't see anything productive in endless contributions from those of us who were not there.

Torito