FIFA World Cup 2014-- who are you rooting for?

Brasil!!!!
Pirlo was non existent in last night match against England, aside from his screen to set up that first goal pirlo was just another player on the pitch, I won't denie his skill set, great player he is ,but last night nothing impressed me.

Netherlands Have a chip on their shoulder and a bitter after taste from last world cup and they destroyed, embarrassed, and humiliated the defending world champs, and by the 3rd goal, You could really begin to make a case and say Spain was world champ??

Now don't come saying that Spain was tired, they better not fucking be it's the world cup, you better leave that "I'm tired bullshit at home", if you recall the Confederations Cup and how Brazil made it look so easy moving the ball up the pitch and across, then scoring at will. The WC teams have Brazil to thank for exposing Spain’s weakness, which is attack them and attack them FAST!!

Besides Uruguay losing last night against Costa Rica, which was a shocker to me. All the Latin teams have won all their games so far!!

England damn it sucks that they lost but hey what can you expect but the same shitty performance from the last world cup!!

I'm personally rooting for the Host team Brazil to win it all and they can easily do, History shows that Brazil has NEVER lost an important home game!!! I would love a Brazil vs Argentina final but Argentine squad is not that good. So it would mostly likely be a Brazil vs Holland Final which would be one fucking sweet final!!!
Originally Posted by MrDark

Nonexistent?! Pirlo ran the show.
ROOTING FOR IT TO BE OVER. LOL
Franc 3 - 0 Uruguay

Allez le Blue!!!
Its way too early to see ...
Johan Cruyff Netherlands -best team in history- lost with Germany the 1974 final ...

I didnt like how England played yesterday ... Italy knew how to play the game and finally what matters: SCORE to win ... Its like fucking for hours without cumming ...
Pirlo, the master architect killed England ...
Originally Posted by DarthDVader
Right on the money. Pirlo seemed just walking on the field most of time, but when he passed the ball through defenders again and again, you know England was in trouble.
I'm really looking forward to Portugal / Germany and Ghana/USA matches tomorrow. I'm hoping that without the pressure of single elimination, the US plays the black stars a little more aggressively. Unfortunately, I feel there's going to be a goal scored in the first 10 minutes. I don't think Germany will have serious problems with Portugal but I expect a close game, like a 2-1 score line, though it wouldn't sadden me to see a tie for the US's sake

History shows that Brazil has NEVER lost an important home game!!!
Originally Posted by MrDark
You are unfortunately incorrect with your facts.... It has actually lost the MOST important of home games ever... go on google and search for

maracanazzo 1950
I have to wait till Thursday to be tortured by England again. Been a longtime since England 5 Germany 1. I was at that match, had a smile on my face for days after that. Ah the good memories...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4BNkO9l318o
You are unfortunately incorrect with your facts.... It has actually lost the MOST important of home games ever... go on google and search for

maracanazzo 1950 Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker

Your right my fault, but aside from that game is safe to say that it hasn't lost one since then!
[QUOTE=Blacksheep07;1055446928]I'm really looking forward to Portugal / Germany and Ghana/USA matches tomorrow./QUOTE]

Portugal/Germany was crazy. I did not expect that ending.
Brazil needs to step it up although I'll admit Mexico's goalkeeper has been on the spot today.
Wooooooooooooooo!!!!!! What a fucking Game!!!!

If you had any sort of heart condition this was not a game you'd want to see.

Brazil vs Mexico...Final Score 0-0

That was one hell of a game, Brazil created many opportunities but Ochoa was one with the goal!!!

Other goalies should take note and learn from ochoa who has been spot on in this game and last weeks opener.

I'm drained. If someone offers me a free session today.... I can't make it!
I'm drained. If someone offers me a free session today.... I can't make it! Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker

I'll Gladly come in to substitute you
Hey Luke.....

<<<<<<<<check out my new avatar (don't worry, Sabrina! I still Love Ya, babe!).....anyway, got me a pic of a sweet and very excited Brazilian girl attending their first game. My oh my.....