The more you know

Don't ya' just love it whenever you take time to write a well thought out summery of yourself, and a guy will still ask you questions that were clearly answered in your summation of your self in what is called a Bio.

Good morning ya'all.....Happy Saturday.

M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
The problem is fucktards cannot comprehend most of what they read with one hand.
This is a totally valid point. Speaking as a companion who has a low number of reviews over the years, for the most part, I was never pressed to get reviews. Some providers do review specials to drum up reviews. And what goes on behind the scenes has to be considered as well. There are providers who gently or assertively nudge their clients to write reviews even if they would not have otherwise. I don't think there is anything wrong with that tactic. But I looked at a positive review as being nice if and when it came, while also being non-essential for me to navigate in the way that I do.

The reality is most of the guests who come to visit me are much less review-obsessed than some ECCIE clients are. They meticulously peruse a companion's professional and self-shot images, social media engagement, or website and blog posts to get a sense of who they'd be compatible with.

...I'm somewhat skeptical when a provider has been on a board for a while (a year or more) and does not have a recent review but advertises regularly. Originally Posted by Demo x
You are an exception in the best way possible.

Lia, as one of those guys with lots of reviews I'd like to say each one isn't a notch. Maybe I'm the exception but I truly value the connection. If it's not there, there won't be a second meeting. I'm probably the exception here but wanted to share my point of view. I would hope that if you contacted any of the women I've seen that they would corroborate for you. Originally Posted by monkeyseeyou
Lena, my thanks to you for the kind words. Yes guys, Lens has relatively few reviews but oh my....is she someone totally worth your time. You can't even imagine...
^^^

Totally agree with monkey... Lena may not have a lot reviews, but the ones she has are all epic ! She is a fantastic erotic woman !

• lat
  • 10-15-2018, 06:06 AM
Great input from all ....
Information board of half truths, fabricated stories, and inflated encounters lololol Originally Posted by Lia88
Taint and my 1.3" of dangling death are VERY real.