Does GFE exist in this area?

I will be coming to town the first part of next week and I would love to show you what a genuine and intimate experience you have been missing.

Sorry you are having such a rough time finding what you are looking for. Seduction always starts in the mind and that always leads to passionate love making, where its etched in both of your minds.

Looking forward to touching you with my mind, whispering to you with my eyes and kissing you with my body.
WOW!!!

I had no idea you men were having such a hard time finding what you want. (SMH)

Looks like I'll be packing up my tour bus and heading to all of those areas a lot more now...

Genesis Nicole
I adore Waco-- but it seems that each time I visit, I twiddle my thumbs more than I twiddle... well.. YOU know.

I'd love to be in the area more often, its my home stomping ground... but it is so very hit and miss when it comes to scheduling.
Another thing that tends to limit my possibilities is that I am a older gentleman. I am 66 yrs old, soon to turn 67. That being said I am a gentleman, and treat anyone I see with respect. Its just that some of the lovelies dont want to see an old guy, and that I can understand. Im gonna quit rambling before I start feeling sorry for myself lol My money still spends like everyone elses does though, and im really not that hard to look at. Ranch Originally Posted by Ranchhand
Ranchhand! I may need to come see you.
You're my target age group. By the way, you're not "an old guy". You're "mature" (like me ).