Strangest Request Yet--Eccie client said his fetish is creampie but only if I'm ovulating - What's the strangest you've heard of?

Even though many of you girls aren't giving away their handles. it's odd for the providers to call out in open forum individual requests from your clients, past clients, soon to be clients. As a possible future client, I think I would not want to contact you if I knew you were going to chat in the open about what I might like.

I see a huge lack of -

dis·cre·tion (dis'kreSHun)
Noun: The quality of behaving or speaking in such a way as to avoid causing offense or revealing private information. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Damn Von Spoiler, you sure sucked the air outta this party! But, you are correct. I thought the same thing initially.

This is for real... I had a client who paid well to blow air up my butt with an empty douche bottle and then for me sit on his naked chest and fart it on him.

To each his own...

The OP asked...
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
I'd pay good money to defecate on you and would have no problem you naming me in an open forum about it!

Yeah I thought most guys ran when they got someone pregnant. Maybe it's supposed to prove their virility somehow. But your sex life might be over with a crying baby with a loaded diaper. Not so sexy then. Except for the guy that eats crap.

But FEET, I totally get. I love having my feet rubbed ,giving a foot job, and having my feet played with! I have 2 types of foot fetish guys. One, only touches my feet, as I lay on the bed, fully clothed, while he rubs and kisses my feet while sitting on the floor with his pants off. I'm not allowed to touch his penis with my feet, which is frustrating for me! I see a dick, I want it! But he carefully puts a towel down and rubs my feet until he comes. Gets up and leaves.

The 2nd guy is more normal. He likes a foot job, and kissing and rubbing my feet, but he ALSO wants full GFE, so I get mine too. Apparently it's a common fetish. I get asked about all the time and get asked for pics of my feet.

And you mentioned getting kicked in the balls. I have one client who has me grab his balls and literally squeeze them as hard as I can. It scared me at first, I've always been taught to be careful in that area. But he keeps yelling Harder, Harder!!
So I squeeze and twist them with all my strength until he pops. My arm is sore the next day. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Why can't you be closer the FTW?? Hard to find good willing feet over here.
  • BLM69
  • 06-27-2016, 09:55 AM
Why can't you be closer the FTW?? Hard to find good willing feet over here. Originally Posted by oktickler
Willing feet? LOL
Going way back to the original post, the weirdest thing about this to me was the demand for documentation. It's not like ovaries give out receipts. Or issue tracking numbers for eggs like they're UPS or something.

6:32 AM - departed left ovary.

6:55 AM - arrived in left fallopian tube.

Destination - Uterus. Estimated arrival, 6 PM three days from now. For best results, mix with virile sperm within twelve hours of arrival at destination.

Fertility guaranteed for 21 days or until your next cycle begins, whichever occurs first.

Seriously? What kind of middle management stick in the mud must this moron be to think such documentation even existed?
Going way back to the original post, the weirdest thing about this to me was the demand for documentation. It's not like ovaries give out receipts. Or issue tracking numbers for eggs like they're UPS or something.

6:32 AM - departed left ovary.

6:55 AM - arrived in left fallopian tube.

Destination - Uterus. Estimated arrival, 6 PM three days from now. For best results, mix with virile sperm within twelve hours of arrival at destination.

Fertility guaranteed for 21 days or until your next cycle begins, whichever occurs first.

Seriously? What kind of middle management stick in the mud must this moron be to think such documentation even existed? Originally Posted by dmcleod
So you don't understand how there are devices and methods in which to give ovulation windows as well as how to prove, scientifically, that someone is fertile? Because, you know... those exist.
So much for discretion with some of these providers.

They wouldn't like it if a Hobbyist blurbed out their incall addresses or their real names here on the board, would they?

Gossip Girls will be Gossip Girls.
So you don't understand how there are devices and methods in which to give ovulation windows as well as how to prove, scientifically, that someone is fertile? Because, you know... those exist. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Yes, they exist, sort of. Basal temperature and cycle charting are very reliable when done properly. And they can help predict fertility windows and increase the odds of fertilization. Both techniques are rare and time intensive, however. Your typical provider probably doesn't track either one. Other techniques exist but then we're into fertility clinic and medical professional territory. And even if someone acquiesced to his demand for evidence of fertility, it's easily faked. Five minutes with a cycle tracker app and she can make it look like she's at whatever stage of her cycle she wants.
Yes, they exist, sort of. Basal temperature and cycle charting are very reliable when done properly. And they can help predict fertility windows and increase the odds of fertilization. Both techniques are rare and time intensive, however. Your typical provider probably doesn't track either one. Other techniques exist but then we're into fertility clinic and medical professional territory. And even if someone acquiesced to his demand for evidence of fertility, it's easily faked. Five minutes with a cycle tracker app and she can make it look like she's at whatever stage of her cycle she wants. Originally Posted by dmcleod
Or, you could just piss on a stick some and see a doctor once. I guess that simple stuff probably aligns one with being a 'moron' like the guy was for thinking this stuff you just said exists, exists.
The strangest request that I have ever gotten was a golden shower. He wanted to drink it as well. He asked me to make sure and drink lots and lots of water before seeing him.

I did have a guy try and role play the step father/step daughter thing. I politely declined that request. While I welcome fetish requests, there are some things that I just won't do.
I've had many girls tell me of pissing in their clients mouths (and recently a girl told me a married couple wanted her to shit on the wife's chest) but I never see any dudes post why they like drinking girls pee....SOMEBODY MAN UP AND TELL US! Why does that turn you on?
I had a provider ask me, when you cream me will you lick and suck it out and feed it to be...... Hell yes I did!!!!

Kinda like snowballing

What turns guys on about getting someone pregnant? 18 yrs of child support? My first month of providing, I had a businessman from out of town, and we had covered FS, but the entire time, he kept talking about how he wanted to rip that condom off and shoot his sperm in me and make me pregnant! He said I'll be back in town in 6 or 7 months and I'd love to see your belly swollen with my child Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Not sure of any one said yet, but that is instinctual, sex is meant for procreation.

The child support thing we came up with afterward.
I've had many girls tell me of pissing in their clients mouths (and recently a girl told me a married couple wanted her to shit on the wife's chest) but I never see any dudes post why they like drinking girls pee....SOMEBODY MAN UP AND TELL US! Why does that turn you on? Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy

Lol! I TRIED so hard once to pee in a guy's mouth, and I couldn't. Shy bladder. But he said it would make us closer. I disagreed.
Missionary position has never let me down.
  • Tnuts
  • 07-01-2016, 08:49 AM
Had a provider tell me once that she had a client that asked her to retrieve another guys load in a cup, and then post that client leaving, he'd come over and drink it out of a cup....she said she'd struggle to keep the cumm from coagulating and whatnot.

definitely don't get that one.