avoiding awkward moments

To the guys, the money is the least important part of the deal, we are in it for the experience and if we feel that we got our money's worth we're happy. To providers it's all about the money, Originally Posted by rcinokc
THIS IS NOT AT ALL TRUE for me or most providers I KNOW!
It is all about my comfort to me and having a very good time of ENJOYING MY JOB. first then the money.....
Me personally. I could of stay married and HAD LOST AND LOTS OF MONEY and not ever had to rub one person but I was not happy. IF IT WAS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY YEP I WOULD OF STAYED MARRIED
When you look at the real legist of our job from L1 to Greek and more. The risks are all the same as far as danger both cop wise and risks with psycos
After you tally up all expenses compared to what is actually made a girl could go get a real job and be about the same pretty much.... She would have to work more hours a week but could do it.....
We/I Choose this line for comfort and because I enjoy it IF YOU DO NOT MAKE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE AND AT EASE then IT IS NOT GOOD.
But to say it is ALL or ONLY about the money....hmmmmmmmmmm
Any male who doesn't take care of the donation upon arrival? I think this speaks volumes about his attitude and manners. Very thoughtless.