Strangest fascinations

• Toyz
  • 02-10-2012, 11:39 PM
Rachel McAdams...perfect doggie ass
Drew Barrymore....no doubt a bit of freak that would be fun for a weekend getaway
Anne Hathaway.....has there been a more perfect set of tits???
Sarah Palin...........not attracted per se, just want to hear her say "I can see Russia off of my deck" with a cock in her mouth
Ellen DeGenres.......Hey, she needs to try it once, right???
Madonna...............have this fantasy of her singing "Like a Virgin" during a greek session
The Progressive chick: Flo...

Madonna...............have this fantasy of her singing "Like a Virgin" during a greek session Originally Posted by Toyz
You are sick man

sixx
I was smitten with desire for Linda Rondstadt 20-30 years ago or so. And I probably still am, but she is out of public eye now.
Lara Logan of 60 Minutes.....HOT blonde with British accent gives me wood every Sunday......speaking of HOT Brits.......Elizabeth Hurley !!! I'll bet both are a bloody good time between the sheets !!
A guy dressed as Goofy
The Progressive chick: Flo... Originally Posted by GRIN OF SIN
See! I'm not the only one out there.
Lately it has been the hot sexy stud's at HEB that stock the shelf's. I have very naughty thoughts every time I run into one of them in the aisle.
  • Toyz
  • 02-12-2012, 11:16 AM
You are sick man

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Thanks, in this company I actually feel very vanilla in my desires...
...speaking of HOT Brits.......Elizabeth Hurley !!! I'll bet both are a bloody good time between the sheets !! Originally Posted by Who's Your Daddy
NO shit!!! What the hell was Hugh thinking with the street walker??? of course we all know beauties and are bat-shit crazy in real life!! But we can dream.
Rachel McAdams...perfect doggie ass
Drew Barrymore....no doubt a bit of freak that would be fun for a weekend getaway
Anne Hathaway.....has there been a more perfect set of tits???
Sarah Palin...........not attracted per se, just want to hear her say "I can see Russia off of my deck" with a cock in her mouth
Madonna...............have this fantasy of her singing "Like a Virgin" during a greek session Originally Posted by Toyz
This is a pretty good list.

My strangest fantasy is to be irresistible so I can have all the best celebrity and non-celebrity free pussy my little heart desires and my little head can stand.
Lara Logan of 60 Minutes.....HOT blonde with British accent gives me wood every Sunday......speaking of HOT Brits.......Elizabeth Hurley !!! I'll bet both are a bloody good time between the sheets !! Originally Posted by Who's Your Daddy
Lara's one of my fantasies. But she is South African, not English. If you listen closely, the accent is just a little different than a true English one.
Christiane Amanpour, Diane Sawyer. They they both have suggestive voices.
In the '80's when everyone thought Madonna was the most desirable woman on the planet, I had a fantasy of Madonna coming on to me and me turning her down. Saying 'No' to Madonna seemed cooler than actually going through with it.
Michelle Bombshell McGee