What not to say feminine hygiene issues

Stick one of these to her thigh for a stinky kitty....

"Damn did you smell that kitty??? That will be the last crotch I sniff for awhile!!"
Are the mods not editing drug references anymore? Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Good observation BSB. It looks like they are. There are a lot of posts and it takes time to read them all. It would be helpful if we refrained from making their jobs harder.

I have to interject this memory of a commercial line that flashed through my mind: "Mikey will eat anything". Sorry. I couldn't resist.

On the original topic, the lady's response sounds like she was not aware of the issue and was embarrassed by the suggestion even though presented in good faith and tactfully.

There are a lot of good suggestions here (and some not so good). I hate to see someone bashed over a personal issue. Now that she is aware of it (if she wasn't in the first place), maybe she will be able to explore some of the avenues to resolve it.
serious as a heart attack, I saw this BP chick last night, and after fucking the stank in the room was so bad I almost threw up.

I was literally coughing and gagging.
Sure as fuck once I got to my car the stand was on one of my hands and stinking up the car.

Back at the house where I did a thorough purell sanitizing washing before showering. Then again afterwards.

Ladies I am not blowing hard and making shit up, I shit you not.
I say ladies because guys know I am not exaggerating. Originally Posted by Hidaka
That is disgusting. Poor hygiene (breath/pits/kitty) is the biggest turn-off for me and I definitely don't repeat with a provider when that sort of thing happens.

Your story reminds me of the Seinfeld episode with the valet who stunk up his car and the stank eventually transferred to Jerry and Elaine.
  • Sami
  • 10-22-2013, 08:14 AM
There are many things that can change the ladies kitty, the foods you eat, alcohol, medications, condoms can even irritate the kitty sometimes. A fix to it is PH Balance. I can't imagine a lady not knowing she's got a problem down there. Goes to show not all woman are cut out to entertain. Gross...
Oh that's not the kicker!! She told me to basically phuck off and never call her ever again. She would no longer see me as a client. Really??! I was tactful and sensitive but you claim I'm lying? Um no you can't tell by the turkey buzzards and seagulls hovering over your in call. Sheesh
Oh that's not the kicker!! She told me to basically phuck off and never call her ever again. She would no longer see me as a client. Really??! I was tactful and sensitive but you claim I'm lying? Um no you can't tell by the turkey buzzards and seagulls hovering over your in call. Sheesh Originally Posted by Nurseguy76
I do not think you would want to see her again anyway since she obviously does not care about her hygienic presentations to paying clients. A guy in her real world life who wants to be with her will not be as cordial. Should have told her good riddance and I would not see you if you paid me, if she is a provider on here, let others know who she is.