Lockhart Smokehouse
1026 E 15th St
Plano, TX 75074
(972) 516-8900

Mike Anderson's BBQ House
5410 Harry Hines Blvd,
Dallas, TX 75235
(214) 630-0735
Papa's Brothers BBQ has the best beef ribs in DFW.... if you like pork ribs, then Hard 8 is the best bet......
I bet your pm box is full, and the pervs didn't even get past the title. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Haha no it's not full lol although I can defiantly understand why it would be lmao:mf_laugh bounce2: Originally Posted by Ohsosexiisasha23
I'm betting the title was no accident. The whole purpose of advertising is to get attention, which I am sure it did. Clever girl.
lockhart smokehouse...best i have ever had. and pecan lodge is great too. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
Ya beat me to it. Experienced this a couple weeks ago. Delicious. Went to the one in Bishop Arts district.

Bet this thread gets more hits than Pete Rose.
Main Street BBQ in Euless.....
  • broes
  • 08-31-2014, 09:29 PM
A lot of you people really like some shitty barbecue.
Dallas may have some tasty que, but for the best you are going to have to c'mon down to the capitol city and feast on some Fraklin's
I'm betting the title was no accident. The whole purpose of advertising is to get attention, which I am sure it did. Clever girl. Originally Posted by daty/o
This was actually wasn't a advertising tactic lol that's the funny part I really love BBQ ribs & links . I travel so much I never really get to the full effect of a home cook meal but since I'm in south I figured let's try some new spots. Lol
Pecan Lodge, hard 8, or baby back shaq. Despite all the hype lockharts sucks
Hello sweetheart! I would like to endow you with 2014's award for the most unintentionally misleading post from a provider! Congratulations! Also, you are extremely hot!

Cooper's in Llano is my hands down favorite. I've heard the franchise in Ft Worth is very good.

Sony Bryans hasn't been good since Sonny died.
Hello sweetheart! I would like to endow you with 2014's award for the most unintentionally misleading post from a provider! Congratulations! Also, you are extremely hot!

Originally Posted by dongeykong
Lmao this is all to hilarious to me
Mike Anderson's BBQ House
5410 Harry Hines Blvd,
Dallas, TX 75235
(214) 630-0735 Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan