Are men victims?

Vk- go ahead and fill it out. Application accepted.
Well fortunately I still have a good few years left before filling out that application, lol

But for future reference...are those available at Walmart??
Damn it malwoody I told you to never tell that secret of how I pimped you out!!! Lol but I in no way believe a man is a victim being a customer in the hobby.. Some girls will rip you off if you don't do your reasearch but let's face it us providers can get ripped off too. Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
Sorry Sweetie....lost my head...

speaking of head...
Well I am one of those girls, although I prefer Louis Vuitton handbags and Gucci for shoes... as for getting sleezed up.. Kind of hard to do in Armani, but hey... I can slut out better than most, especially in Vegas or Scottsdale!

If you're paying for someone's time and get taken by a provider because she is playing her "game".. NO, you're not a victim.

If you're met up with a bait and switch or cash and dash or beat to a pulp by a pimp, YES you're a victim.. (although honestly, I am kind of on the fence with this as it seems that gents who get "taken" generally do not do their research)

If a man is being forced into prostitution.. YES he is a victim..

OK, now gotta jet and go have mimosa's while wearing my MAC makeup! LOL, all in good fun, so don't get your panties in a bunch LOL...

although, I really am one of "those" girls who just loves her shoes, handbags and sunglasses... Oh and the real ones.. not those cheezy ass fakes.. bbuuuahahahaha
xoxo
Jazz Originally Posted by SpanishJewel
+10 You can slut it out

The "game" is the name of the game, right?

Men can be victims...but there comes a point of personal responsibility. If you feel like a victim in the hobby then you shouldn't be in the lifestyle....and pleeaasseeee stop doing the same shit that makes you feel like a victim over and over again. Then you are just a dumbass.
It happened at a very young age...sigh..

There it is, I have finally come clean.. Originally Posted by malwoody
You wish! It doesn't count if you want to be forced. Your kink is safe with us.

(when I page through the smile emoticons...none of them are right---ever???)
Oddly, DD got it better than anyone.
Isn't that the mentality or logic used by the men in places like Afghanistan when they rape a girl? She wasn't covered up and aroused me too much, it was her fault that she was raped. Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC
Attraction is not a choice. Action is a choice.
You've been attracted to lots of women but somehow managed not to rape them, right? Right?
You've also been in a position to rape big hairy fat men, but didn't for some reason, right? Right?
Action and attraction are two different things.

The magic happens when two people are attracted to each other, consent is given, action is taken, and things go well. This usually involves cunnilingus.
Oddly, DD got it better than anyone. Originally Posted by Longermonger
I hoped that wasn't where you were going.
Kind of like the alcoholic is a vicitm of the local bar?
She's just so hot...I can't help but to blow my mortgage money on her???
No,not going for victim there..refer back to my dumbass comment.
You've also been in a position to rape big hairy fat men, but didn't for some reason, right? Right? Originally Posted by Longermonger
I thought that was our little secret....
The "game" is the name of the game, right?

Men can be victims...but there comes a point of personal responsibility. If you feel like a victim in the hobby then you shouldn't be in the lifestyle....and pleeaasseeee stop doing the same shit that makes you feel like a victim over and over again. Then you are just a dumbass. Originally Posted by Ari816
Perfectly said girl.
When god gave women a pussy we all became victims...
LOL! these dam powerful pussy's!
LOL! these dam powerful pussy's! Originally Posted by Gemma34
Pretty much--5,000 dirty bastards have scaled the castle wall for it.
O the wiles of a woman lol, no Longer I'm not a victim, right or wrong I make my own chocies lol.
You wish! It doesn't count if you want to be forced. Your kink is safe with us.

(when I page through the smile emoticons...none of them are right---ever???) Originally Posted by Ari816

BATTS.....foiled again. Of course we better not tell them about my other KINK....after all it's..